Chapter 2

Lost In Love

Business club

The most back of the club meeting room is the nine girls yawning while chewing gums with exactly no interest in what the president talking about.

"And one more thing. Kim Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung. PLease raise your sales income. You nine has never sold anything whenever it's your shift to sell the things."

"Nae~" The nine said showing no interest at all, unanimously

The president shook their heads... "Are they totally in no interest in business? Then why would they join this club in the first place?"

"Jah, that's all for today. Dismiss." the president announce.  Taeyeon and the other 8 were the first to take their bag and about to leave first but the PResident held them back.

"The others can go. I'd like to see the nine of you."

The nine girls looked back in confused. after the last student go out and closed the door, the president asked the nine of them to sit in the front row.

"Nine of you. Can leave the club if you're not interested in business nor interested in even helping the club. I want to hear the reason. Why don't you leave even if you don't like it?"

No one answered her. "Taeyeon, you start first."

"A deal with my family. It's all I can say. My dad would fumed in anger if I leave Business Club." Taeyeon said.

"How bout you, Tiffany?"

"Same reason. Deal with family." Tiffany simply answered.

"How bout Sunny? Same too?" Preseident asked and Sunny just nodded.

"Don't tell me the rest of you same reason too?" The others nodded together.

"Wah, jinjja. This is unbelievable."

Suddenly the door opens and Ji Yul comes in. "It's true. If Taeyeon unni can leave this cub, ofcourse she will. But she always keeps her promises so she wouldn't do that unless her parents allow her to."

"Ji Yul? WHat are you doing here?" Taeyeon got up from her seat and goes to Ji Yul.

"I waited for you at the cafeteria. Some business club members tells me you're being held back with the other eight members so I came." Ji Yul explained shortly.

"So tell me, what does Taeyeon likes to do. IF possible, maybe I can suggest to principal to create that club that Taeyeon likes." President said.

Ji Yul looks at Taeyeon. Then looks at the rest. She recognised those looks of the other eight even if the eight don't even know her.

 

Flashbck*

It's one morning during summer break.... 

Ji Yul went to the nearby grocery down the street to buy some ice-cream for Taeyeon. At one house, was a blasting music. The same type of music Taaeyeon always dance to.

Ji Yul stopped and peeped through the small keyhole through the door. There she sees Tiffany dancing all her might outside at the garden while wattering the plants.

"Pany ah.. You still love to dance, huh?" An old grandfather came out from the house.

"Uh. Grandpa! Why come out here? It's hot out here." The girl called Pany greets the grandfather cheerfully.

"Isn't that... Hwang group's one and only daughter, Tiffany Hwang?" Ji Yul mumbles to herself. Suddenly Ji Yul got startled when her phone rings aloud. She quickly reaches for her pocket and answer it whisperingly. 

"Nae, Taengoo." 

"Who's there?" Tiffany asked as she tries to peep from afar.

Being alerted from Tiffany's question, Ji Yul rans off far from the house. When she's assure that she's far enough, she answers Taeyeon's call normally.

"Yah, why are you whispering."

"Nothing. (panting)"

"Are you okay? You sounds tired. are you having dehydration? Yah, faster come back. I don't need the ice-cream anymore." Taeyeon said panicly through the phone.

"Taengoo, calm down. I'm fine. Just got chased by a.... bee that's all." Ji Yul said and calms Taeyeon down. She heard Taeyeon sighs in relief through the other line.

"I'll be back soon. So I'll hang up now okay?" 

"Neh~" TAeyeon said and hung up the call.

While she walks to the grocers, she'd see some familiar faces until she reached her own home. 

When walking near the water fountain, she sees Hyoyeon street performing. When she pass by a dance studio, she sees Yoona in one room and Yuri in another. A wall seperated them clearly they didn't know each other's existance are so near.

"They're in the same class as Taeyeon and I but I didn't know we got the same hobby too. And we practically live near by each other too. Destiny... Is a weird thing..." Ji Yul smirks to herself in disbelief.

*End Flashback*

 

"You know what, this might explain it." Ji Yul said and handed a leaflet to the President. "You're from student council, you should know this before anyone else,right?" 

The president take a look at the leaflet. "B-Girl competition?" The president asked aloud.  Taeyeon's eyes widens upon hearing the word B-Girl and Competition in one sentence. The others too.

"Ji Yul-ah, what's this about  B-Girl Competition?" Taeyeon asked and take a look at the leaflet.

"It's a competition among schools. Plus, cash prize for first, second and third places." Ji Yul simply said.

"But... It's group. Atleast ten members in a group. Where are we gonna find members? There's like only two of us. we need eight more." Taeyeon asked. She is now getting worked up because B-Girls dance is her thing.

Ji Yul smiles to Taeyeon. "I know that smile. You have something in mind, do you?" Taeyeon asked suspiciously.

"You know me so well, Taengoo. Worth being roommate with you for years." Ji Yul praised and made her way to somebody's table which is behind Taeyeon's empty table as now Taeyeon gathers with Ji Yul and Business Club President previously.

Ji Yul reached to a girl she saw dancing at the garden while watering plants. She held out her hand as if offering for a handshake. 

"Would you like to join the team?" Ji Yul asked. Tiffany looks at Ji Yul, shocked by the proposal. "Me?" Tiffany points to herself. 

"Yeap. Tiffany Hwang. You." Ji Yul declared. 

"Yul, are you finding wrong person? She doesn't look like she wants to do it." President asked.

"Not only this girl, in fact all of them are talented in B-Girls. Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun,  Sooyoung, and even Sunny" Ji Yul said and points to Sunny when she said her name.

"H-How..." Sunny got cutted off halfway.

"How do I know? I saw it." Ji Yul continued for her. "we are all in the same class, but never once talked to each other. But one amazing day I learnt that we all have a same hobby, B-GIRLS."  Then, Ji Yul turned to the president. "This competition is three months away. Our exams is near there too. But we'll make sure to manage our time well. If these eight agree, we'll have ten members. Including me." 

* clap clap clap* "Well said, Ji Yul. well said." an old mane with white beard came in while clapping.

"P-Principal?!" They all sadi and stand in line, bowed ninety degree.

"I always felt a special force from Ji Yul, looks like now it's activated. Hahaha. If Ji Yul manage to make a team of ten members, I will give special previledge to them and create a B-Girl club for them. No pressure. Think about it. If you all agree to be a team, you'll be our school's one and only representative team for this competition. We need extra funds too." The old man said.

"Grandpa, please sit." The president said while helping the principal.

"GRANDPA?!" --Others

"Ohoho. Looks like you guys don't know. Soyeon here is my granddaughter. Don't mind us. Think about it. I'll give you two hours." the old man said.

 

 

1 hour 45  minutes later.........

"But grandpa, their parents..." Soyeon voiced out.

"Don't worry about their parents. It's just a club. I already called them. And all of them agreed."

"WHAT? They all agreed?" They asked unanimously

"Yeap. I even told them about the upcoming competition in three months. I said their daughters no interest in business nor academics, if kids being forced, their academics will be worst. So let them do what they want as long is not againts the law or bad path. I'll personally responsible for anything happens." 

"So now's left is to make it come true. Permission already granted." Ji Yul said. "15 minutes left" Ji Yul declared.

 

 

Times up

"Times up! Who's in?" Ji Yul asked and stretched out her arm in the air infront of her. Taeyeon piles her hand on Ji Yul's. "I'm in." Taeyeon said.

"I'm in." Jessica piles her hand on Taeyeon's.

"Come on. Three members only?" Ji Yul pretends to whine.

"I'm in." Yoona and Yuri piled together followed by Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Seohyun-ah? Last time you danced alone, now you got us. Come on." Ji Yul said. Seohyun nodded and piles her hand on theirs. then Sunny also came in "I'll give it a try." Sunny said.

"OKAY! We got 1..2...3...4..5.....9? Who's not here?" Ji Yul counted and realise is not the right number. She peeps through the shortest blockage (Taeyeon) and sees Tiffany have a troubled expression on her face. Ji Yul goes to Tiffany. The rest looks at them in silent including Taeyeon.

"Pany-ah~~" Ji Yul calls her fondly. Tiffany got shock because only her grandfather would call her that way.

"How do you know that....wait.. Don't tell me the other day was you?" Tiffany asked as she remembers seeing a familiar figure running when she opens the gate to check the other day.

"I DID said I saw you dancing in the garden." Ji Yul emphasize the word 'DID".

"Come on. Team with us." Ji Yul smilingly stretch out her hand like offering handshake again.

Tiffany doubtingly extends her hand slowly. Ji Yul quickly grab Tiffany's hand taht is like taking forever to reach Ji Yul's. Tiffany was shocked by the sudden grab.

"OKAY! We got ten members officially!" Ji Yul announced and drags the still-doubting-Tiffany to the group.

"Shall we do a hwaiting together?" Taeyeon asked and the rest nodded.

"Jah... B-Girls..." Ji Yul said and extends her hand in the middle of the circle. Taeyeon and the others piles their hands on hers except Tiffany.

Ji Yul pulls Tiffany's hand and piled on top. 

"B-Girls, HWAITING!" 

The principal smiled seeing the group. "Just like my old times" He thought.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Comments are much appriciated.. ^^v Don't be shy.. I won't bite. Really.~ :)