Chapter 1

Lost In Love

"Kim Taeyeon?"

"Nae~" A midget of the class lazily said and stretches herself while yawning.

"Tiffany Hwang?" 

"Here!" she said in english.

"Jessica Jung?"

"Yes." She said in english.

 

The attendance is taken and then the homeroom teacher starts teaching. While the eight is doing their own thing....

Tiffany and Jessica doing manicures, Hyoyeon scribbling some dance moves on her book, Taeyeon lays her head on the table, Yuri and Yoona busy poking one another, Sooyoung munching her crackers secretly while hiding in under her desk, Sunny had her textbook straight up on the table. She's reading it. Behind the text book is a comic. The textbook is just for disguise.

 

Sunny was smiling all to herself when reading the comic book that she didn't realise the teacher is behind her.

"AHEM! Lee Soonkyu! No reading comic in my class!" 

The teacher takes the comic away and asked Sunny to kneel at the corridoor with two arms held high in a fist.

Sunny obediently do it.

"If you do it again, next time I have to spotcheck your bag before class start." The teacehr said sternly.

"Mianhe Saen.~ " Sunny said in aegyo. The teacher sighs and enters the class.

 

Sunny sighs. "Life is so boring. Jinjja I feel like I can die anytime."  She mumbles to herself.

"Class, I know you are the last class. But rules are still rules. You guys can't study but atleast be obedient." The teacher said out of frustration.

The class some are running around, some chews gum and shoots at the teacher using a straw like some kind of a red indians hunting for animals.

"YOU GUYS ARE HOPELESS! HOPELESS!" the teacher leaves the class in frustration.

"WOHOOOO" The class cheered when the teacher left.

 

"Teacher leaves us again. Yah! Wanna do B-Girl battle while the teachers are not in?"  One girl with short hair, leather Jacket said while chewing gum.

"NAh, What's fun for B-Girls? CLUBBING TIME!" Another girl said and the whole class roared except for the nine girls. They're not interested in clubbing, they just taps their feet and bobbing their eads fllowing the rhythm of the song.

----

Kim's house

Taeyon finished bathing. She the music as soon as she enters her room.

She danced to the music. Hip hop, Freeze, and freestyle.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Dinner time" Mama Taeng calls.

"Omma, I'll go get  her She's always in her own world whenever she B-Girl." the same girl that previously wores a leather jacket in class said.

"Ah, neh. Thanks Ji Yul." Mama Taeng said and siles.

 

Ji Yul Skips up to TAeyeon's room and calls her.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon." Ji Yul screams. But her voice is not loud enough to beat the music that Taeyeon plays.

"Oww my throat. EHM!" Ji Yul mumbles to herself. "Aish! No choice." Ji Yul turned off the loud music.

"YAH! Why you off my music?!" Taeyeon reaches out to on the music back but Ji Yul stopped her.

"Dinner time. MamaTaeng been calling you few times." Ji Yul said.

Taeyeon looks at the clock. " Wow. It's 7PM already?" Ji Yul nods.  "Alright alright. LEt's go." Taeyeon said and push Ji Yul from the back lightly as she clings on Ji Yul's arm and go to the dining table together.

Taeyeon's parents knows this hobby of TAeyeon. But they just let her do what she wants as long she don't run away from home like before. Her parents thought is just hobby. No biggy. Just let her have fun sometimes doing what she wants is a way to relief stress as MamaTaeng and PapaTaeng both knows Taeyeon is not interested in studies at all.

----------

Seo's House

"Hyun, you didn't happen to B-Girl secretly behind my back again is it?"

"No dad. I didn't B-Girl again."

"Good. I am a businessman. I don't want my colleagues to see you B-Girl in the streets like before. You get me?"

"Yes dad. You've said it many times already. Can I just eat in peace?"

 

 

 

 

in Jung House, another Kim House, Hwang House, Kwon House, Im House

Jessica Jung, Kim Hyoyeon, Tiffany HWang, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona.

Just like Taeyeon, they're dancing.

Jessica Jung dancing in a garage of her house.

Tiffany dancing in her room with her headphone on her ears.

Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona in different dance studios but in the same building.

 

 

 

Lee House

Sunny is laying on her bed like a good kid reading comic and her stereo playing classical music on purpose.

*knock knock* 

"Soonkyu, your dad and I will be at your dad's colleague wedding."

"Nae~ I'll just be reading comics and listen to dad's favourite music." Sunny said innocently.

Mama Sunny smiles as she retereats few steps back and closes the door.

Sunny peeps from the corner of her eyes. Ten she closes her comic bok, throws it aside and goes near the window and sees her father's car leaves.

"ASSA! DAmn My body is so itchy for not dancing a whole week! LET'S BLAST!" SUnny cheered happily, putting all her comics back in the racks, she switched the music from classical to hip hop and puts on a cap and a jersey without buttoning or zipping it then starts dancing to it. B-Girl style.

These nine girls may not be good at studies, may not be interested in academics BUT they've a hardrock passion for music and B-Girl.