Chapter 4

INFINITE'S PARADISE

“Can you run? It’ll soon over.” Hoya exclaimed and you nodded.

*I don’t know why but I hope this game will not over so soon. Uwaaah, my head is so confused now.*

 

~At archery club~

Sunggyu open the door and enter the room. Sungyeol was struggling on the floor because he’s been tied to strong by Hoya.

“Hmm… Using little dirty tactics…?” Woohyun raised his eyebrows at Sungyeol.

“Heeeennn!!!(Help)” Sungyeol struggling to say something.

Dongwoo and Sungjong helped to untie him.

“Ouch, he really tied me strong …” Sungyeol sigh.

“Kyahahahahaha, your acting was nearly perfect Sungyeol-ah” Woohyun patted his shoulder.

“Me too have been knocked out by him. My head gonna have a bump man…” Dongwoo whined.

“But don’t you think Hoya hyung was way too overacting?” Sungjong spoke up.

The rest just smirked.

“So he is?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol.

“Things went smoothly as we planned.” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“Good… So they must be at the school field right now.” Woohyun smirked.

 

~Back to the school field~

“Thanks for helping me. I must go home right now.” You thanked Hoya and walked home.

“~~~~-ah”

You look back at Hoya.

“I’m sorry…” Hoya said and the school bells rings loudly.

“Why?” You asked him.

Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around your shoulder.

“Gotcha!” Woohyun grinned.

 

~Your pov~

The bells were so loud until I didn’t realize the footstep that’s slowly approaching me.

“Gotcha!”

Suddenly some other guy came out from nowhere wrapped his hands around me. One thing that I realize is I’ve been tricked by Hoya. I should have known it earlier.

I felt tears dropping out of my eyes. Weird, I don’t think it’ll hurt like this.

 

~Author’s pov~

You’re crying silently in Woohyun’s arm.

“Ah, she’s crying. Never mind, I’ll comfort you. Let’s go there. Please don’t cry.” Woohyun pointed at the bench near the gate while comforting you.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Hoya spoke.

“What? Don’t pretend to be innocent Hoya-ah,” Woohyun smirked and walked away.

“You… Stop!”

Woohyun stopped and turned back.

“You called me?” Woohyun smirked.

“Let go of her!” Hoya demanded with much firm in his voice. You look up at him.

 

~Your pov~

“Let go of her!”

*Hoya…Wae?*

“Don’t you dare to touch her!!!” Hoya demanded.

*Stop it you liar!*

“I don’t care if you’re older than me, I won’t let you go if you do anything to her!”

*Please don’t act like you care about me…because I know I’ll be tricked again.*

 

~Author’s pov~

You can’t take it anymore so you quickly bite Woohyun’s hands. Then Woohyun let you go as he yelped in pain. You run into Hoya’s hands and both of you run away.

“YOU’RE TRULY THE WICKED GUY I EVER MET!!! I HATE YOU!!! BUT I LOVE YOU!!!” You yelled at Hoya while both of you still running.

“SHUT UP! WHICH ONE IS TRUE ACTUALLY?!” Hoya face turned bright red when he hears the fact that you actually like him.

 

~Your pov~

I can’t take this anymore! I know in the end I’ll be tricked again, but… I’m in love with him. I let go of his hands and stopped.

“I don’t care anymore… You can do anything on me as you wish. Whether you want to fry me or boil me…” You’re now sobbing.

“If you said so, don’t blame me later.” Hoya said, I looked up and…

 

~Author’s pov~

Your eyes widened in shock as your lips were pressed against his. Immediately, you pulled away and throw punches at him.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” You throw punches again but he swiftly dodges it.

“You’re not even like me!” This time your punch almost hit his face but he quickly grabbed your fist.

“How dare you kiss me? That’s my first kiss you know?! NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!” You yelled and continue to throw several punches on him.

“You’re the one who said I can do whatever I want, so I did what I want.”

“Don’t you understand?! I like you too ~~~~-ah!!!” Hoya yelled with his already bright red face.

“Y-y-yeah?” You stuttered a bit at his sudden outburst.

Suddenly he grabbed your wrist.

“Let’s run away from this school together ~~~~-ah…”

“Okay! CUTTT!!!” Sungkyu suddenly came out from nowhere.

“What…?” Both of you looked up.

“Game is over.” Dongwoo grinned.

“Yeah, good one Hoya-ah. I love this kind of ending.” Woohyun clapped.

“ ‘Let’s run away from this school together ~~~~-ah…’  ” Sungyeol mocked Hoya’s words earlier and make fun of it with Sungjong.

“I can’t believe you said that…” Myungsoo nervously laugh.

“They saw???” You stunned.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Hoya’s face boiled up, embarrassed plus annoyed.

Suddenly Myungsoo laughed hysterically. The rest look at him as he’s a crazy maddening creature came out from nowhere. Then Myungsoo stop and returned back to his poker face acting like nothing’s going on. Everyone had the same ‘what-the-hell-dude’ look.

“Okay. Actually we’re making a bet on where you’ll confess your feelings to each other. Looks like I’m the winner, thank you for entertaining us!” Woohyun winked.

“Aaaaah, it’s boring. Why you should confess now? Why don’t you confess after you hit me with the mop earlier?” Dongwoo sighed.

“Because it’s not the right time pabo!” Sunggyu knocked his head.

“How dare you guys using me! I’ll kill you one by one with my bare hands!” Hoya let go of some black aura around him and chased them.

 

~Your pov~

Huh? What the hell is going on here? So this is all a prank? What the ?

I fell on my knees. So finally I’m still in their trap? Ugh, I give up. ‘Be careful with a group of boys in the school’, I’m finally understood the warning. I’m so tired…

“You’re okay?” I looked up and saw Hoya offered his hands.

 

~Author’s pov~

You take his hands and back to your feet.

“What did I say earlier is true, I didn’t lie about it.” Hoya said rubbing the back of his neck, blushing. Your face also turned bright, I mean really bright red.

“OPPA!!!”

You looked back and saw a girl ran towards Woohyun and hugged him.

“Yayayah, you miss me that much huh HaChanie?” Woohyun ruffled HaChan’s hair.

“Yah, I’m not a little kid oppa!” Hachan pouted and turned towards you.

“So this is the new transferred students? Hello, I’m Han HaChan from 2-B. You’re Park ~~~~ from 2-A right? Nice to meet you.” HaChan beamed.

“Yeah yeah, let’s ” Before Woohyun finish his sentence, HaChan stepped on his feet and moved her fist upwards make it hit Woohyun’s jawline hard since he stand a little to close to her.

“Yah! What was that for?!” Woohyun yelped.

“If anyone ever messes around with you, tell me and I’ll take care of it. And your Hoya will protect you.” HaChan winked and dragged Woohyun with her.

You and the rest of Infinite just look at the couple’s act.

“So ~~~~-ah, what happen to us?” Hoya asked. You puzzled a bit.

“What happen what?”

“Well I like you, and previously you said you like me…” Hoya rubbed the back of his neck.

“So both of you are officially together duh…” Myungsoo make ‘isn’t-it-obvious’ look while Sungjong and Sungyeol pushed you two together.

“We’re leaving. Bye, we’ll later introduce ourselves to you. Now you can have fun first!” Sunggyu said and dragged the rest with him.

After the sight of Infinite leaving, Hoya kneeled down and

“~~~~-ah, would you be my girlfriend?”

 

~THE END~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : yeah, the story had ended already... Hope you guys enjoyed it though.... and i'm really really REAAALLLLYYYY sorry for the grammar mistakes... please comment and give advises so that i can make a better one next time !!!

THANK YOU !!!