Chapter 3

INFINITE'S PARADISE

I tried to open the door again but still can’t open. “!”

I walked to the window and tried to open it but it’s also locked. *What should I do now? Bloody hell, I’m trapped*

“35… 36…” *thump*

“37… 38…” *I have to run away NOW*

“96… 97… 98… 99… 100!” *thump… thump… thump*

My heart really thumping like hell right now. They must have being searching for me right now. What should I do? What should I do now?

“Ah, it’s really boring. The game is already over?” A guy suddenly said.

*Yiiih, impossible. They already got me?* I looked up and saw the Kenyan prince grinning at me.

“Uwah, you’re too afraid until you’re shaking? I didn’t believe you’re hiding in such an easy place. You should use your mind once in a while. Ah, never mind, you’re making my job much easier.” He said slowly approaching me.

*If I got caught, I’ll be…NO!! I DON’T WANT!!!* I screamed in my thought while grabbing my bag and throw on his face. He fell on his and I quickly run away.

“YAH! YOU! IT’S ING HURT!” He yelled while slowly get on his feet.

*Uwah. Somebody! Help me!* I screamed in my head.

“It’s useless ~~~~-ah. You won’t get away.” I turned my head back and that Kenyan guy was right behind me but somehow I saw a figure behind him. It turned out to be Hoya and he's holding a mop? Why is he holding a mop? That Kenyan guy seems not to aware this.

*ppakk!

Suddenly, Hoya knocked that Kenyan guy on his head with the mop. I gasped.

Long silence~~

“What did I just do?” Hoya asked, clearly not understand what did he just did.

“H-how should I know?” I stated with my ‘are-you-serious’ look.

“YOU FOUND HER?!” We turned around and saw a girly look guy approaching us.

“Let’s go!” Hoya turned to me back and grabbed my hand pulled me away.

“Wait!” I stated but he continues to drag me. *This is a trap. I believe it is one of their traps to catch me.*

We stopped at some places trying to catch our breath.

“What’s your plan after this?” I asked him still panting.

“Nothing” He said with an innocent face.

“LIAR! All of this happens because I splashed the water to you yesterday right?”

“Yes… but when I thought that you’ll be captured by someone else… my body move by itself…” He said while looking straight into my eyes.

*thump… thump

*what is this? Why? What did he means by that? Why my heart beating furiously? Am I sick or what? Or did I like…NO NO NO! It can’t be!!* I dazed in my own thought.

“Halo? Hey! Are you okay?” Hoya waved in front of my face which wakes me up from my dream. Then I realized at how close our face are. His eyes, still looking straight into my eyes. *Omoo... please don’t look at me like that.*

“I-I will never say thanks to you” I said running downstairs.*Shiit! Now my face really burning up. Thanks to you LEE HOWON!* While busy with my business in my mind, I didn’t realize what’s in front of me.

“STOP!” He yelled.

“KYAAAAAH!!!” I slipped, luckily Hoya grabbed me by my waist right on time, or not I’ll be ing dead right now.

“We set a few of trap up earlier” He exclaimed

I look down and saw *Water?? Are they trying to kill me?!*

“I will let you run… run with me.” He said again while looking straight into my eyes.*again… but because of his serious gazed, I can’t avoid myself from saying yes*

 

~archery club~

 

“Hey, what are we doing here?” You asked.

“We are taking some weapon… You look like a dumb one” He said, murmuring the last sentence. You didn’t hear it.

“But isn’t it dangerous?” You asked again.

“Seriously, why must you ask so many questions? Damn it!” He said, getting annoyed by your endless questions.

“Whatever...” You began to wander around the places.

“Yah, don’t wandering around whenever you like.” He warned you but you shrugged it off.

Suddenly you tripped making you face hit the floor hard.

“I told you” Hoya smirking at you.

“Ouch, my head. Who the hell put the string here?”

Hoya gasped. You observe the string and saw a note with ‘congratulation’ written there. You tilted your head.

Suddenly, alarm buzzed around you *oops…*

You glanced back at Hoya and saw him point his archery arrow right on you.

“S-sorry” You stuttered while put your hands up.

“Aish, now all of them were locked…” Hoya exclaimed as he observed the door and window.

“W-what should we do now?” you’re now trembling.

“You can’t run anymore.”

Both of you look up and saw a tall guy with a pair of chubby cheeks smirking at both of you.

“Why are you with her Hoya hyung? Trying to let her escape? In that case, I definitely won’t let you go.”

“Oh, it’s you choding Yeol.” Hoya sighed in relieve.

“Ya--” Before Sungyeol could say anything Hoya shoot the arrow to him. Luckily he avoided it right on time.

“Hoya hyung, what are you--”

“Now you can sleep” Hoya spray something like perfume (but definitely not) on Sungyeol and he instantly passed out.

You were too shocked by what happened in front of you. *are you guys a group of assassins or what???* You thought.

“Let’s go!”

“But they’re all locked.” You exclaimed.

“Then follow here.” Hoya said as he moved the big frame on the wall. *Secret path?*

Hoya hold on your wrist and both of you run.

“What a weird school. It’s fun!” You exclaimed.

“There’s no fun. On the end of this path, we’ll be at the school’s field.”

“So it’s over?” You asked.

“Yes.” Hoya said. *really? It’s over? Why didn’t I feel happy about it?*

~Minutes later~

“Uwaaah, it really is connected with the school field.” You said as you try to climb out of the hole.

“Look! It’s already dusk…” Hoya pointed at the sight of the sunset. Hoya pulled you and holds your hands again.

“Can you run? It’ll soon over.” Hoya exclaimed and you nodded.

*I don’t know why but I hope this game will not over so soon. Uwaaah, my head is so confused now.*