Chapter 1

INFINITE'S PARADISE

***

 

~Your pov~

“Be careful with a group of boys in the school”

I’m wondering why Beast oppa gave the warning to me…Curiosity fill my mind.

Aish, there’s no time to think about it, now my first priority is to find new friends…enough with the thought, where should I go now?? This school was so big that I think I’m lost already… Uwaaa~ eottokhae? Ummaaa, wae we have to move here? There’s no one I knew in this neighborhood and I have to make a new friends, I miss the old school and also Beast oppa *sob sob*…

“Err, are you the transferred student, Miss Park ~~~~ from Cube High?” an old man with specs who I believe a teacher from this school asked me.

“Yeah? Oh yes that’s me” I stuttered a bit.

“Come with me, I knew you will lost in this big or should I say HUGE school. Come on, your class are 2-A and I’m your class teacher Mr. Jung. Welcome to Woolim High” He stated while showing me the way to the class.

~In class~

“Attention guys!!” Mr. Jung yelled while slammed his book on the table to move their attention to him.

“This is the transferred student that I told you yesterday. Please introduce yourself Miss Park” He said gesture me to introduce myself.

“Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Park ~~~~ imnida. I hope we all can be friends” I stated while bowed to them.

“Okay, now you can sit at the empty desk back there” Mr.Jung said. I walked to the place that Mr. Jung pointed out.

“Hey, I’m ~~~~. Nice to meet you” I said cheerfully to a guy who sit beside me but soon frown when I saw a few of thumbtacks on my sit. *what the--, only on my first day I already been a bully target?*

“TEACHER!!! THERE’S LOTS OF THUMBTACKS ON MY CHAIR!!!” I yelled while raise my hands up.

*squeek* I turn around and saw the guy beside me was glaring at me and then at Mr. Jung. I turn to Mr. Jung back but somehow he’s freaking out and ran out from the class. *Yiiih, what the mother father?! Did he just run away just because of a student glaring at him? What a coward ! but something is not right… what’s with this class? Why are they so quiet that even their breath can be hear?* (A/N: sorry, what I want to say here is they’re really really really quiet but I don’t know how described it. lol ^__^. Anyway, back to the story).

“SIT!” The guy ordered me 

*what the--*

“I said sit! My name is Lee Howon, nice to meet you” He said while smirking at me.

*this guy really wants to taste my foot didn’t he? Aish*

I slammed my after I removed the thumbtacks. Then I heard he murmuring something like ‘boring’ or what I don’t know but all I knew is this Howon guy need to be avoided or my life will be ... *Ugh, now I really feel like want to go home*

*kriiiiing*. The bell rings. I think it’s time for lunch break. I waited until all of them were out of the class then I follow them from behind.

“~~~~-ah!!” I heard someone calling me from behind so I turned around but suddenly a pair of hands cupped my mouth and the person dragged me to the nearby stairs.

“Sorry, I didn’t help you earlier. Anyway, I’m Choi Yeonki one of your classmate.” the girl said then continued again,

“You must have heard some rumor about this school right?”,

“ Yeah yeah, I heard some. My old friends once told me to be careful to a bunch of bb---” I want to continue but this girl here cupped my mouth not letting me to continue… “Yeah, sorry about that but I’m afraid that they will hear---”

“Who are ‘they’?” I cut off her sentence

“They’re Infinite, the kingka of this school. Whoever against Infinite will not be long in this school. They rule the school because of money that their parents donate to the school organization. That’s why the teachers cannot do anything.” She explained.

“Whoa, so they can do whatever they want?” I asked amused by what these guys capable to do.

“Yes! So try not to involve with them. and don’t even look straight into their eyes” She said emphasizing the ‘not’ and ‘don’t’.

“Moreover, Hoya or Howon that sit beside you also---” She wants to continued but there are 6 guys happen to pass by.

“Yo yo! Are you guys talking about us?” A guy that looks like a Kenyan prince suddenly spoke.

All of them shift their eyes to us. I saw 1 of them glaring at me and then smirk before they out of my sight. I’m so shocked and asked Yeonki whether they are the kingka or not but she just stood there like a statue.

“Are you okay?” I’m waving hysterically in front of her face but no reaction. The bell ring indicating the lunch break is over so I pulled her until we arrived at our class. I put her down on her chair since she didn’t recover yet and go back to my sit. To my surprise there was a flower that can always be found at the graveyard on my table. I look at that Howon guy and again he smirking at me. 

*He really want to die* I thought but I decided to play along.

“Wah! The flower was so beautiful. Mr. Lee, where should I put this flower?” I said sarcastically.

“You’re too noisy. A ghost should be acted like one, quiet and invisible” He said. I feel raged fill in my body. *This guy really wants a piece of me, what did he mean by that? I’m not even dead and he called me a ghost?! What the ?!*

Without my realization, I took the vase and drop the flower with the water above his head. The whole class was so shocked to see this especially the teacher.

“Oops, my mistakes. I’m really sorry, my hands was slippery.” I said sarcastically.

Howon glared then smirk at me.