The Promise : A F T E R part 2

│ T H E │ P R O M I S E │

Kris

I slumped on the chair. My hand trembled. I cried.

“Kris…what happened..” A fragile figure step inside the room.

I stood and rushed toward her.

“You are still sick.” I caress the bandage around her head, covering her eyes.

“Kris-gege..” Her hand reached my face in difficulties.

“Are you crying?” She frowned.

“I hate him. I hate that bastard.” I gritted my teeth.

“Let’s not talk about him again. You promise.” She mumbled softly.

Her hand look so delicate as if it could broke if I hold her rough. She probably won’t probably be able to see again from the trauma in her head in the accident. I led her out the parlor.

“I’m sorry master.” The servant looks scared waiting at the door.

“Don’t worry. I know how stubborn my little sister is. Just assist her as careful as you can.”

“Gege..”

“Li Xia…”

“I know I am blind now. Just let me learn to be independent by my own.” She said it softly, almost sad.

“Who said you are blind? Your sight.. I will do anything to get it back even if I had to kill that man.”

“Kris..” She gasped.

“There’s no hope. I will have to accept it that I couldn’t see anymore.” She hold on to my hand.

“I am tortured to see you like this. I wish I could torture Jung Jinyoung  all his lifetime. You still soft on him.”

“I wish I could never let him see me like this.”

“So he couldn’t know what he did to you.” I almost yelled but I was guilty when I saw she smiled sadly.

“I still loved him but I couldn’t face him anymore. Let me just stay like this.”

The servants bring her to the room. I tucked her and watch as the fragile figure of her fallen asleep.

Her expression was peaceful as if all the life inside of her is fading.

 

Author Note

im posting all work i've wrote but unpublished.  clearing my files..