here, have some sweet old taepyo

Old love(s)

 

Pouting in an obvious manner, the maknae sat cross-legged on the wooden floor. Occasionally his little head props up to steal glances of his favourite TV show while his hands never stopped moving. It wasn't his first time doing the job and he could probably do it with a blind fold over his eyes. Still, the maknae did not like his job very much at all, it’s boring and tiring. I mean who spends their spare time finding the correct pair of socks from a huge mountain and folding them together?

The maknae sighed but continued to do it anyway; he wasn't given much of a choice. But the hyungs were also mean enough not to help at all.

Bunch of lazy asses.  Jihoon mumbled and turned his neck sideways to face the rooms, his tongue hanging by his lips.

When he thought there was no one watching him. He saw Taeil stepped out of the room, at that instance when Jihoon was mumbling and sticking out his tongue.

Gosh. How embarrassing.

With a flushed face, Jihoon looked away and pretended to be concentrating on his socks job.

His hyung took a few steps closer and sat down beside the maknae awkwardly. Still feeling embarrassed over what had happened earlier, Jihoon's cheeks turned all pinky and glowy.

Moreover, Taeil hyung had decided that the best seat across the whole living room was the patch of wooden floor beside him.

Taeil pushed his lensless spectacles before starting to speak.

"Ah...let me help you!" he said while he reached out for a handful of socks.

Jihoon nearly dropped the few pieces of socks that he was holding onto when he saw his hyung happily doing the dreaded socks job. Taeil was smiling so widely that the sides of his mouth could just rip open.

"Hyung..." the maknae was getting teary over his hyung's kindness.

Taeil noticed the slight change of tone in his Jihoonie's speech and stopped his busy fingers immediately.

"Jihoonie...don't--"

"I love you hyung! You're the best!" the maknae interrupted his hyung and pounced on him, causing the latter to fall on his back while the maknae pinned him to the ground.

Jihoon hovered over his hyung and sniffled,"I...I'm so touched hyung!"

Taeil realised his awkward position under the maknae and a blush crept up his pale cheeks within seconds causing him to resemble some cherry tomato that Jihoon had for dinner.

 

A/n: 

applause for my late-ness. this crap probably contains a load of errors. please do excuse them. have a wonderful 2013 people. really. 

I'm not expecting comments but it will be nice if you did comment. thank you ~heartu~