Because it's you!

Against the world

Minseok smiled as he was led to the bench. His hand was interlaced with the other male in an odd position, yet he felt as comfortable as can be. Upon sitting, the two looked at each other before the taller male cleared his throat.

"I'm moving back to China," he whispered. Scrunching up his face, Minseok tightened his grip. He wouldn't let go. Not now, not ever. 

"I love you," Minseok grabbed the well chiseled face and stared into the chocolate orbs. He said it as though it could chain them together. As if things wouldn't change.

"I love you so ing much."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 Months Later

"The Korean troops have been fighting strong. Among them we lost many able men and women. Many mothers, and sisters. Many fathers and brothers. But-" Minseok had enough. He switched off the t.v and stood up with tears in his eyes. 5 ing months passed. "Visiting," Wufan had said when he knew Minseok wouldn't listen. "Just visiting." Then China invades Korea. Minseok smiles, then outright laughs. He laughs until he rolls on the ground. Until the pain in his stomach rivals the pain in his heart. Until tears come out. 

His brother comes in the room and looks at Minseok carefully. 

"You've gone crazy," he said, before turning the t.v back on. Minseok stops laughing, still on the floor, and looks up at the white ceiling. He's gone crazy, he knows. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"They took your brother, Minseok. They took him right out of my hands," a woman with white hair sighs. Minseok hadn't noticed the discoloration of his mother's hair. Nor had he noticed the wrinkles that had appeared on her pale face.

"Aren't you sorry?" Minseok looks down, unable to meet her eyes.

"China should go to hell." Wincing at this, Minseok has a sudden interest in the cracks on the floor. 

"And you should join them."

How could Minseok say that he wouldn't fight because there was a chance his lover would be against him. How could he say that he wouldn't fight the country that nurtured the person he would give his life for. How could he say that he couldn't fight because of Wu Yi Fan.