Chapter 3

Love Blossom (Boys from the SKY) [HIATUS]

When the bell rung signalling the end of the lesson, the teacher scrambled out of the room without getting a greeting. Jinki laughed . Even the teachers ranked lower than them.

"Oh.my.god. The guy has absolutely no fashion sense at all !" Kibum scoffed.

"Key Hyung, you can't say that ! You're a fashionista!" Taemin said giggling. Kibum glared at the younger.

'Key'was kibum's fashion designer name. Who would have guessed his designer label would be called lockets right ?

"Pffftttt ," Kibum sighed. He liked to be called Kibum not Key.

"The guy was trying his hardest Key! At least he didn't wear plaid shirts again !"Jinki said putting his legs up on the table.

He had on a bright aqua-blue suit tmr and pale yellow pants. He paired black dress shoes from courtesy of Kibum with black leather gloves and a yellow woolly cap. Jinki was good looking and he knew it. It didn't really help his ego when girls flocked to him. A ladies man indeed.

Kibum and taemin were bickering about the teacher when Minho stood up.

"Let's go down , "he said in monotone.

Jinki guessed it was probably because of the old hag. Taemin and Kibum stopped bickering and stood up. Taemin trying to grab his numerous toys and carton of milk all at once.

Jinki stood up and stretched . He sauntered towards the exit of the classroom , hitting Jonghyun as he passed the sleeping boy. Jonghyun opened his eyes and yawned.

Kibum sighed and taking some of Taemin's toys dragged the younger towards the exit. Apparently , the fashionista had a soft spot for the boy.

Minho walked out the door just as Jonghyun got up from his chair. The five of them made their way down the tiled staircase to their personal lounge a floor below.

Another benefit of being of such high status was that the five of them always got what they asked for . They were always given special treatment.

Taemin ran ahead to enter the lounge first. Tripping over his feet while heading straight for the fridge to store his banana milk. Kibum dumped Taemin's toys on the green couch and sat down. He pulled a magazine and started to scan the latest fashion trends.

Jinki sauntered over to the phone to order some food. He was feeling rather hungry and besides , he had skipped breakfast that day. Minho went straight to the basketball arcade game they had . He started hurling the balls into the net with a deadly aim and heated throws.

Jonghyun went to the white couch and stretching himself in a comfortable position , fell asleep.

"Ah my darling chef,buttermilk fried chicken please." Jinki cooed into the phone causing the hair on Kibum's hand to stand. He wondered vaguely why girls lived to please Lee Jinki.

"Would you like anything else or not? " Jinki asked looking blankly at Taemin and Kibum.

"Meat!Aragawa steak!" Piped up Taemin bouncing over to the older boy.

"Smoked salmon ," Kibum replied without looking up.

"Minho?" Jinki asked.

"Sushi,"  Minho grunted throwing two balls into the hoop with swift moments.

"Aragawa steak , smoked salmon and sushi please darling,"Jinki cooed into the phone . 

Kibum scoffed audibly. He would probably never understand Jinki's player attitude at all. 

"Aww, is my Kibum baby jealous ?" Jinki asked smirking as he put down the phone. 

Kibum glared at him and said,"No. I just don't understand how girls can like a greasy cow like you ."

"You're just jealous you don't have my gift of charms  , "  Jinki shrugged and smiled his killer smile.