Chapter 2

Love Blossom (Boys from the SKY) [HIATUS]

Lee Jinki had been acting since he was 2 months old, a baby Jesus in a Christmas play,numerous cf's in preschool,plays in elementary school and even a few sitcoms and mini-dramas.He had been the center of attention and was often dubbed "The Nation's Actor".He recently filmed a drama, "The Night Sky" in which he had a major role.Thanks to him, the drama had made it big.

He has known the 4 other members o S.K.Y since they were young.They were very close and treated one another like brothers though the only reason they knew each other in the first place was because of their equally high statuses. Jinki scanned his friends faces as they sat in their private classroom.The teacher was droning on about the ancient history of Germany, and no one was listening.

Jinki's gaze landed on Lee Taemin,the youngest in the group.The boy had very feminine features, big eyes, a gentle chin and lips that were always plump and pink.He head black hair styled in a cute bowl hairstyle.He was decked from head to toe in designer, he wore a pale green suit with gold Jeremy Scott wing High tops.He had a white scarf and white wolly cap hanging on his chair.Taemin was amusing himself with a puppy plushy that he had received from his fangirls. He the plushy as though it was real. Jinki could swear his lips were moving.

Taemin's parents were well-known professional dancers and owned their own prestigious dancing school.Students that wanted to enter the Lee's Dance School had to endure 3 long years of stretching and training before Taemin's parents allowed them to learn dancing.Those who persevered ,came out more flexible and also a few injuries.Taemin himself was a flexible as elastic bands and knew every type of dance there was to know.He was the only child and thus his parents pinned their hopes on him.They wanted him to become a dancer once he graduated and later on become the owner of the dance school. It was a guaranteed way to success.

Taemin was cheerful and friendly on the outside , but to S.K.Y he was an extremely bossy younger brother. Girls adored Taemin because of his feminine looks and so-called innocence but Jinki knew that Taemin was far from innocent. Despite dating so many girls, Taemin never had real interest in girls and never when on a date with the same person more than once. He was a silent heartbreaker.

Jinki then turned to look at the fashionista of the group, Kim Kibum.Kibum was almost as tall as Minho but not quite, he was almost as feminine as Taemin but not quite.He had high cheekbones, a sharp chin and heart-shaped lips.He had dyed his hair a light brown and added some neon coloured highlights.Kibum was an orphan but a very succesful one.

He had worked hard and with a litle capital from his family, created his own line of clothes.His creations have walked down th fashion streets of France,England,America,China and of course,Seoul.Similarly to Taemin, he was decked from head to toe in designer clothing whic included his own label.He wore a purple suit top with dark blue skinny jeans.He had his own customised-designed baby blue dress shoes on with a matching pair of leather gloves.Kibum was haughty and never smiled much unless he was with S.K.Y. Despite having so many admirers, Kibum never dated.Although he never revealed the reason, Jinki and the rest thought it was because his mother had left him.

His fangirls would spend lavishly on clothes from his label to wear in front of him.They would flounce past him hoping that he would be impressed.Many of them held hopes of being the one to capture his heart.Instead of complimenting them, Kibum made snarky comments about how they would be wearing something wrong.He would treat them like fashion terrorists and whenever someon came forward to talk to kibum, she would leave in tears. Jinki sniggered when he saw Kibum shaking is head at the teacher's yellow and red socks.The poor guy was probably at the bottom of Kibum's list. 

Jinki eyes landed on the next member of S.K.Y , Kim Jonghyun.He was the shortest in the group.He had perfectly chiseled features and hair dyed two shades of blond.Jonghyun could be considered the most highly regarded after Minho. Jonghyun was the sole grandson of the President of South Korea.Jonghyun would spend most of his time sleeping and he never cared about his surroundings.He had seen his parents die before him and that was probably why he was always so quite and conservative.He was of course showered with wealth from the president but the president himself blamed Jonghyun for his son's death and Jonghyun knew he thought so.

Jonghyun was a multi-talented musician who could play the piano,guitar and bass.That would probably explain his beautifully long and elegant fingers. He was dressed from head to toe in designer, wearing a white suit with white high-tops a thick white scarf and white leather gloves.Jonghyun was dubbed the "Iceprince" by his fangirls because of his quiet character and perfectly chiseled features.He wasn't mean like Kibum but he wasn't chatty like Jinki or Taemin either.Jonghyun never dated because he had already found his true love.

Jinki smiled as Jonghyun closed his eyes and sat back in his chair.Soon he was sound asleep."Typical," thought Jinki. He eyes then scanned the room for the final face, Choi Minho. Minho was blessed with the supermodel looks: Body,face and height all included. His face itself was a work of art. Big eyes,a perfect nose and pouty lips.He had modeled for several different famous modeling agencies and he was on the covers of famous fashion magazines all around the worls. He was Kibum's official model and wore nearly every men clothing Kibum had created.

Minho was no different from the rest and similarly was also decked out in designer clothing.He wore a black suit with a red silk tie, black dress shoes that were so shiny they sparkled and black leather gloves rimmed with red patterns. Jinki vaquely remembered seeing it in a French magazine as a limited edition apparel.But then again, Minho only wore limited edition outfits. He could just wear somethng and make that limited edition.Girls came up to him everyday and much to their disappointment were sent away before they could speak. At these times, Jinki would hit on them if they were good enough for him. Only to send them away again.If Kibum was cold then Minho was freezing.He rarely smiled or had fun. That is why he resorted to finding his happiness in bullying.

No one dared to defy Minho.Because although the members of S.K.Y had high statuses, Minho had th highest status of all. Choi Minho was the heir of Venus Co.