Chapter 4

Love Blossom (Boys from the SKY) [HIATUS]

"Hyung, play pool with me," said Taemin dragging Jinki over to their pool table. Jinki shrugged. The chicken wouldn't be done in a while.

"Argh,that stupid old hag,"Minho screamed in frustration.He banged his fists harshly on the machine causing it to rattle noisily.

The others didnt flinch.They were used to Minho's frequent outbursts.One would doubt that the heir of the most succesful company would have any problems but S.K.Y knew well enough that Minho's conditions at home was not the best in Korea.His birth-mother having died when he was just a baby and his father constantly travelling to expand the business overseas, Minho had no time with his parents. When his father remarried , he was expecting the mother he had always wanted but his step-mother was always at the office.Never at home.She only came home if Minho got into trouble and if Minho could control it, he almost never got into trouble.His step-brother Sungmin was studying overseas and only visited a few times a year and when he did, he and Minho never had enough time together.Minho was brought up by his butler Mr.Son and his housemaid Aunty Kang.He was constantly alone except when he was with S.K.Y

"Minho what's up with you now?" Jonghyun yawned rubbing the sleep from his eyes.Minho turned to Jonghyun and his hard gaze softened.

"That old hag! She said i had to attend the company dinner tonight!" He yelled again.The 'old hag' if you hadnt already guessed was Minho's step-mother.Venus Co. held company dinners ever once in a while to celebrate achievements.Rich,wealthy and influential people were invited to attend. So the Venus Co. Hotels' ballroom was always guarded with high security officials to ensure safety.Kibum thought it was a bit on the excessive side.Minho's four bodyguards were already getting on his nerves.Minho being the heir of Venus Co. had to attend every dinner.He almost always managed to convince his step-mother that his presence was not needed and that her presnce was enough to feed the social media.Recently though,she has been more strict.

"It's okay buddy,we'll be there with you!" chirped Taemin.He focused intently on the pool table. He held his bright red cue stick and jerked the white ball lightly.Score.

"Yeah Minho its not such a big deal," said Kibum as he flipped the pages of the magazine.S.K.Y always attended the company events.

"But i don't want to go! She will try to hook me up with some rich man's only daughter!" Minho whined as he scored another shot.The machine sounded in celebration.Minho had beaten his high score yet again.

"I won't allow her to do it okay?" Jonghyun assured before nodding off to sleep again.

"Okay," Minho mumbled.Jinki eyed him suspicously,'This guy is worse than a girl on her period.'

Minho and Jonghyun had known each other a longer time before S.K.Y was formed.Only Jonghyun could talk sense into Minho.It marveled everyone even Minho himself.

"Yes!" Taemin squealed happily as he scored once again. Jinki who had been distracted turned back to the table with a shocked expression.'This kid ,'he thought.

Just then a knock was heard.A few moments later a procession of butlers came in wheeling trolleys of food.On smelling the chicken, Jinki quickly put down his cue stick and rushed to get the food.

"Hyung!" Taemin whined.Kibum shook his head.'Jinki could be so childish sometimes.'

Minho,Taemin and Kibum took their dishes and joined Jinki at the table.He had already started gobbling down his second piece of chicken by then.Taemin thanked the butlers politely while Kibum just nodded curtly and Minho completely ignored them.They didnt hear the chef's heart break as Jinki who had been so sweetly complimenting her before ignored her.

Jinki sure loved his chicken.

 

Annyeong! I know this chapter was completely boring and really out but i hope the characters have been described better! I bet everyone wants to know why Kibum is so haughty? And what is going to happen at the dinner? isn't Taemin adorable? Next Chapter is the OCs!!!