Searching a house and the guests are coming

TroubleMaker Hello Baby

         The big happy family are now searching their new home for their new place to live together until 3 months.Once they find their new home,Hyunseung's phone is ringing then he answered it."Hello.."It was Yoseob."Hi,hyung~I heard you have a Hello Baby show with Hyuna.Can me and our bandsmate visit?"Hyunseung said"Sure.At least we and our kids are so happy to see you guys."Yoseob say"OK!Now we're on the way and we also brought 4minute too.Bye,hyung~"Then he hang up.

 

 

         Hyuna notice Hyunseung call someone and there were something inside her.She ask"Oppa,who is calling you?"Hyunseung turn around and look Hyuna then say"It's Yoseob.He said B2ST and 4MINUTE are gonna visit us."Hyuna look very happy."We should prepare something.I prepare food while you keep accompany Yoogeun and Lauren."Hyunseung nooded.Hyuna go to the kitchen while Hyunseung playing with kids.Hyunseung say to them"Kids,today we have guests coming to our house.Did you two agreed that?"They both nooded then Yoogeun said"Appa,let's play with us."Lauren seem happy too then ask"Appa,where's umma?"Hyunseung answered"Umma is preparing foods and drinks for our guests."Lauren smiled and say to Yoogeun"Oppa,let's prepare ourself."Yoogeun nooded then they go to their room.Hyunseung followed them to help them.

 

 

        30 minutes later,they all ready and the bell ring from outside.Hyuna open the door then saw everyone.She let them in then bring snacks.Yoseob say"Hyuna,there were so many cameramens in this house."Hyuna look at Junhyung.Junhyung didn't smile and look away.'What's wrong with that man?!'Hyuna thought.Suddenly,Hyunseung appear with the kids."Yoogeun and Lauren,say hi to them."Hyunseung said ."Hi~"The kids said in union."So cute~"That's all they say except Junhyung.He only stared at Hyunseung with a shock face.Lauren sit on Hyuna's lap while Hyunseung sit and Yoogeun sit on Hyunseung lap.They so shy but Yoogeun keep staring at Junhyung but when Junhyung look at him,Yoogeun quickly look to everyone.Yoogeun thought'Who is that guy?He is look pretty scary.He must be Hyunseung appa's friend.'Then yoogeun pay attention to them.

 

 

        Hyunseung said"Yoogeun and Lauren,they are my bandmates B2st.This is Doojoon,Yoseob,Kikwang,Dongwoon and that guy over there is Junhyung."Hyuna said"These girls are my bandmates 4MINUTE.This is JiHyun,GaYoon,JiYoon and SoHyun."Yoogeun and Lauren said in reunion"Hi,we are Yoogeun and Lauren."Lauren suddenly said"Umma and appa,we need to go to our room.We have something we need to do.We'll be back in 10 minutes."2Hyun nooded then Lauren grab Yoogeun arm and go to their room then close the door.

 

 

        They started to talk.Lauren say"Oppa,did you see that Junhyung guy?"Yoogeun nooded"Yeah.He look like a ghost.The most scary part is when he look at Hyunseung appa."Lauren say"Something fishy going on around here.What's relationship between Hyunseung appa and him?Oppa,this has been a mystery case.We need to keep Hyunseung appa safe from that Junhyung guy."Yoogeun nooded."But how?They won't believe us anyway because we still kids."Lauren nooded then pout"Anyway,oppa.He is Hyunseung appa's bandmate."They both sighed.Suddenly,they both have a great idea then discuss to each other.

 

 

         10 minutes later,Yoogeun and Lauren are going out of the room.Yoogeun sit at Hyunseung's lap while Lauren sit at Hyuna's lap.They both are smiling at everyone even at cameramens.Junhyung feel something wrong around him.He will not give up so easy.He will take Hyunseung as he's.Yoogeun and Lauren need to move their plan before it's too late.Hyuna want to know the truth about Junhyung and what will be happen to Hyunseung in the future?