Introduce to appa and umma

TroubleMaker Hello Baby

        Hyuna is now outside cube building.She waiting someone or something.She have a mystery schedule.Hyuna through'What is this schedule?Waiting a car?Well,this my job.'Suddenly,someone call her."Hyuna!"That voice was actually HyunSeung.Hyuna gone blush then say"HyunSeung oppa,what are you doing here?"Hyunseung say"I have these mystery schedule.How about you?"Hyuna say"I have the same schedule as you are."Hyunseung look happy and say"Wow!This is must this troublemaker things."Hyuna nooded and through'Hyunseung oppa is so cute and playful.Everyone must be love him.'

 

 

        Then a black car is coming in front of them.The driver say"Are you Hyuna and Hyunseung?"They both nooded and get in the car.When they both in the car,Hyuna ask the driver"Um..Excuse me.Where are we going?"The driver just stay silent.Hyuna became scare.Hyunseung shout"YA!!WHERE ARE WE GOING?ANSWER US!!"Now Hyunseung feel afraid.Hyuna say"I think they kidnapped us then kill us."Hyunseung say"Hyuna,we gonna die!!Cube,please help us!!"Hyuna take her phone then make a video then say"Cube and 4Minute,me and Hyunseung oppa are gonna die today.Why you guys not help us?Hyunseung oppa,do you have something to Cube and your band?"Hyuna recording to Hyunseung then he say"Cube and B2st,why you guys not help us?If i die,i will comeback to haunt you guys!"

 

 

          Suddenly the driver scream at them"YA!!CALM DOWN,YOU TWO!!5 MORE MINUTES THEN YOU GUYS WON'T REGRET FOR RIDING THIS.SO,RELAX!!!"Hyuna hold Hyunseung's hand.These two look at each other and blush.5 minutes later,they arrive at KBS building.They saw a bunch of cameras."Hello,troublemaker.I know you two scare just now.You two are gonna have hello baby.Im the PD of hello baby."The PD say.Hyunseung say"H-hello baby.Which means we two gonna be parents?"The PD nooded.Hyuna look happy."Oppa,we gonna show our members and fans that we can be a good parents."Hyunseung smiled then nooded.

 

 

          The PD say"Now,we are recording.Say hello to everybody,troublemaker."Hyuna and Hyunseung greeted"Anyeong we are Troublemaker Hyuna and Hyunseung.Now, we have hello baby.Please enjoy watching this."Hyuna ask"Anywhere,where our baby?"The PD say"The babies are inside.Now,it's time for you to meet."Hyuna and Hyunseung look at each other and smile.

 

 

          When they go inside,the PD say"Ok,this is where your babbies here.Your mission is to find your kid.Hyuna,you must find a little girl named Lauren Hanna Lunde and Hyunseung,you must find a little boy named Jung Yoogeun.Ready set go!!"Hyuna and Hyunseung ran to find them.Hyuna look around then she saw a little girl then she go near her and ask"Excuse me,are you Lauren Hanna Lunde?"A girl say"Yes,my name is Lauren."Hyuna say"Hi,Lauren.My name is Hyuna and i'll be your mother from now on.You also have a father."Lauren look excited then hug Hyuna and Hyuna hug her back.

 

 

            Mean while at Hyunseung side,he still looking for his kid then he saw a little boy playing with his action figure and ask"Excuse me,are you Jung Yoogeun?"The boy nooded"Hi,im Hyunseung and i'll be your appa so for now on you gonna call me appa,arasso?"Yoogeun say"Arasso,appa."Then hug Hyunseung.Yoogeun's mother give Yoogeun's things to Hyunseung then say"This is Jung Yoogeun.He seem like you so he will be a good boy.This is Yoogeun's thing.I have to go now.Bye,Yoogeun and good luck,Hyunseung."Then she leave.

 

 

             Now Hyuna go looking for Hyunseung with Lauren.When she saw Hyunseung with Yoogeun.Lauren run to Yoogeun and call him"Oppa~"Then hug Yoogeun.Yoogeun seem blush.Hyuna and Hyunseung smiled then Lauren release then ask Hyunseung"Are you my appa?"Hyunseung say"Yes and you must be Lauren.Hi,im Hyunseung."Then Lauren run to Hyunseung and hug him while Yoogeun hug Hyuna.

 

 

              The PD appear and say"Congrantulations,Troublemaker.You have found your kids.Now,we must find a home where you live happily as a family."Hyunseung say"Ok.Now let's go find our home."Then carries the kids stuff.Lauren say"Where do we stay?"Hyuna say"Don't worry.We will find it."