Why Did It Ended Up Like This ?

Failed Revenge

Jiyong brought the drunk Dara to the hotel nearby . He placed her on the bed that was in the room , as he hesitated , should I ? Or should I not ? His guy instinct told him to do so , but his body just wouldn't move . As he gets closer to her , he would have the urge to do so but still , his kind-hearted instinct came out , he did not want to really hurt her . 

Left with no choice , he decided to give up , he did not want to hurt someone , however , as he walked away , his mind suddenly began to have all those revenge he swore to make , he did not embarrassed before , only that once which she made , nobody had ever slap him before , ONLY HER . But he do have feelings for her , and can't bear to do that to her ... 

Dara woke up , by the bleam of the sunlight that shone onto her white silky face . She moved her pearly eyes , and opened it slowly , only to find out that she was in an anonymous room , it wasn't a luxury room , but just a room with a small television on top of a coffee table , and theres a small fridge , but basically , it looks like a motel to her . BUT WHY THE HELL IS SHE IN A MOTEL ?! Her head was spinning , she could not remember a thing that happened yesterday . 

She really drank too much , till she could not remember a single thing . " What exactly happened yesterday ? Ohmygawd ! " she thought as she hit her head lightly , only to realise that there was not only her on bed , there was another guy that was hugging tightly onto her . 

" Uh-uh . " that anonymous guy fidgeted himself , however , hugging even more tightly to Dara . " For my goodness sake ! What are you doing ?! "  Dara then realised that she wasn't dressed at all , not even her bra . " What did you do to me ?! Arghhhh ! " she hit that guy repeatedly , and each time that punch to his body , it gets even more intense . " Hey stop ! " Jiyong finally woke up , as he saw Dara beside him . " Oh My God , i thought i let you off . " he blurted out everything .

" Its you ! What ? Let me off ? What do you mean ? That guy who i gave that slap to uh . "  she replied . " Jiyong did not reply her , and suddenly he remembered something that lead to this ...

* flashback *

Jiyong drank a lot at the pub with his fellow friends , besides BigBang today , since they're not free at that point in time . His friends all called some girls over , played and drank with them . Jiyong himself also could not resist that temptation , and he did the same too . The girl came , she sat on his lap seducively , and I bet she wants to play with him too . 

Jiyong tickled her ankle , all the way to her thighs . " Oppa , its itchy . " that girl said , when he replied , " Your skin is so smooth and white , it smells nice too . " he smelled the taste of her neck . 

Yes , thats how playboy Jiyong was , he did that to every babe he saw . The girl offered him a glass of drink that she brought here to him , of course , he did not want to disappoint her , and drank all the alcohol in just one gulp . When suddenly , he saw the appearance of Dara , and immediately rejected that girl , began to walk towards her . 

" Hey ! Don't go ! " the girl shouted to him , but to no avail ." Oh , he had drank it all , and I could not play on him anymore . Yea , its his problem now , that drink will had the effect within 1hr , and that effect , its unbelievable . " he whispered to herself , as she walked away finding another guy to fall into hr trap again .

* back to reality *

" Wait ! So its that drink ! That glass of wine I drank was abnormal , something was put into it ! " Jiyong shouted to Dara . " Okay , lets just treat last night as nothing , i dont want to be affliated to a bastard like you . Hmmph . " she said , and Jiyong of course promised her . But he did not tell her that he actually wanted to have  revenge on her , anyway he gave up on that already , no use telling her .

" So ya , who wants to get dressed first ? Me or you ? " Jiyong asked her . "  Of course is me ! " Dara responded without any hesitation . " Don't look ! If not I dig out your eyeballs ! " she threatened him , and went out of the bed , picking up all her clothing , including her bra and . Jiyong's as a guy , although promised her not to look , she peeked at her , " Oh my god , she has such a perfect figure , her white silky skin . ohmygod . " Jiyong thought .

When she turned her head back , he immediately turned his back over , not willing to let her suspect anything . " I'll go first , and i also don't want to meet you again , never ever again . " Dara said . The door closed , Jiyong thought , " , I already gave up on that revenge , but why did that girl just wanted to add something into my drink , . I bet her self-esteem was lowered again , all my fault , ugh . "  

 


Hai guise , erm sorry for the really long update . Since my 90+ subscribers had been waiting for this chapter , I decided to change ths storyline , hehe , sorry about that . Because I really don't know what to write , so I changed the title , to Failed Revenge . Yes , if you read this story , I bet you'll understand , hehs . 

This is about Jiyong having a revenge , but he did not want to do it in the end , however , that alcohol overwhelmed him , and caused this mistake . But the story behind would still be the same , just that I changed it to more of a comedy , hope you guys would like it :)