A Bet That We Made

Failed Revenge

TOP had invited Jiyong and the other members of Big Bang to his birthday party . They could not reject but to accept , since it was their hyung's birthday party , its a must to go . But for another reason they went there , was to see pretty girls . They knew TOP had invited many beautiful girls there , thats one of the reason why they did go . 

It was the day when they were supposed to go to TOP's birthday party at his house , they went there early in order to assist him with some matters of the party . After preparing everything that was needed , the party officially started . People started gathering around at his house , and the DJ also played some music , the dance floor was packed with people dancing wildly . 

There were many y girls wearing bikinis outside at the swimming pool . Soon after , TOP's girlfriend , Bom arrived with her y strapeless mini dress . TOP of course brought her to his room to have a good time with her . Jiyong just stood there , with the rest of the members , after drinking one sip of alchohol , a car stopped by ......

It was Dara , Minzy & Dara , Bom's best friends . Jiyong did not noticed CL and Minzy but only realised Dara , he was totally mesmerized by her charms . She had a cute but bad girl image . He could not stop staring at Dara . 

" Hyung , are you interested in Dara unnie ? " the maknae , Seungri said . 

Jiyong smirked , he had not been dating for a few weeks , since he had ditched his previous girl , Yoona . That few weeks meant a long time to him , he was in the right time of finding another one . As Dara was drinking her drinks alone while CL and Minzy were dancing , suddenly , Daesung exclaimed , 

" Hyung , how about we make a deal ?! If you get to kiss Dara unnie on her lips , we will pay you ! "

Jiyong naturally agreed his bet . This deal was a tough one , as heard from TOP that Dara was not a simple woman as everyone thought . He took out a ring from one of the girls around him , walked towards Dara . She looked at him in bewilderment as he dropped the ring into her drink , and began to drink it . She shouted , 

" Hey what are you doing ! " 

He put his index finger on his lips , brought her chin closer and planted a peck on her lips . 

" WOAHH ! " the crowd cheered . As he was about to go off , Dara turned Jiyong around and gave him a tight slap on his cheeks , he could not believe she was this vicious as the crowd replaced their cheer to a jeer . He had not been slapped before , not even his parents . He was embarrassed as the crowd stared at them , Dara walked out of the party  . Seeing her , He thought , " Kwon Jiyong , you could not be humililated by a girl ! This humililation will pay the price , I will get the revenge soon after ! "

 

Hey sorry guys , I deleted the previous chapted that I had wrote and this is the new one . And yeah a reply to my new comments , this story was inspired by Dara Kiss MV . I really loved the storyline so I made a story similar to that . Thank you my subscribers !! KYAAAAA I HAD REACHED 50+ SUBSCRIBERS . YAYY

So , Jiyong had been slapped by Dara , and he was very furious about that . Seeing the last paragraph , he wanted a revenge , and what revenge will it be like ? Guess it and you will know the next chapter ! ~ :)