I lied for you

Deception

                                                           

 

I've become to hate you, lets break up
I met another girl
Much better than you

Don't be so disappointed, I'm usually like this
So please don't bother me anymore

Yeah, its like this, it had to be
I lied to you
Eventually I made you cry

 

 

It's been exactly a month and 4 days since Jiyong and Sandara's relationship ended and yet it still hurts him whenever he thinks of her and sees her in someone elses arms but it had to be that way. After all he was the jerk that cheated on her and broke her heart right?
Jiyong's been a complete mess the pass month. He couldn't function well without her. He couldn't sleep, he hasn't been eating well and he couldn't think straight. On top of that everyone hates him for breaking her heart. He's only got s there for him since they know exactly what his motives were.Since their dreadful break up he's been accompanied by alcohol day in and day out.

 

 

"Ji, how long are you planning to stay this way? Why not just tell her the truth?" Seunghyun said causing Jiyong to lose his train of thought. He's thankful because his hyung still supports him despite the fact that Seunghyun was close friends with Jaejoong too.

 

 

 

"It's too late for that now TOP-hyung. She seems happier with him.. " He said blankly. Jiyong turned emotionless and cold towards everyone and everything ever since she left.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you have to sacrifice yourself hyung? You could've solved all those problems together you know. You have to, you deserve her." Seungri said while looking at Jiyong with so much pity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri-ah, are you stupid? You should know by now that Ji doesn't like seeing noona hurt especially because of him. I don't get why everyone thinks Jaejoong is the good guy here when all he's done is push noona into breaking it off with Jiyong." Yongbae said as he glared at Seungri. Seungri  has this power of saying the wrong things at the wrong time.

 

 

 

Jiyong's head was hurting. Every single day the topic was about her. How was he supposed to forget her when everyone talks about it. It's hard on him too, he willingly took the blame for everything. He excused himself out of the recording studio and went straight into his room. He's been locking himself in there whenever his pain got out of hand. It's hard hiding the pain when it's just too much to hide.

 

 

 

 

 

Truth to be told it wasn't just his fault. She had something to do with it too,her and her stupid friends who follow Jiyong's every move like he was a criminal.Jiyong knew that Dara gets jealous easily, he should know her well from head to toe. He knew it all, he tried avoiding anything that would hurt her but it got too much for him too handle. It just killed him that she didn't trust him enough. There's a boarder line between being jealous and being controling and it's clear she passed that boarder line. Why couldn't she just trust him?

 

But I had to be like this after facing your true feelings
I thought I could set things straight
My mind, my choices
Nothing could be done

If I didn't do it this way, if you didn't leave me
You know, more than anyone else
With no choice
I'll decieve you, I'm sorry for I'll make you cry

Farewell (Don't go) Be happy (Don't leave)
Forget me, forget and move on (Don't forget me)
I'm... (Yeah, I am) I'm okay (It hurts...)
Don't worry about me and move on (Please don't leave)

 

 

 

 

 

 

The only thing he regrets about breaking up with her is that he did it so brutally. He fired hurtful words at her, it killed him inside though. The tongue,  is like a sharp knife, it kills without drawing blood. He could see her pain but that was the only way of protecting her from his fans who will eventually hurt her the moment they found out.

 

 

 

He's not naive after all. He's got a lot of friends in the business who goes through hardships in other keep their relationship. It's not easy being in a relationship if you're celebrity. He's seen a lot of crazy things being done to those celebreties. It all starts with the rumours which gets the fans fired up, then comes the abusive comments, after a while their still not content with spreading bad words about the person, they all start to send hate mails. He doesn't know how they do it but somehow they get a hold of their email adress,phone number and home adress. Then comes the scary phone calls, they start sending things,things that would terrify people. Things like dead animals,fan mail covered in menstrual blood or stabbed pictures of the idol with animal blood all over it.The worst of all is when they start to follow them around and start sending violent and death threats. Those things can ruin someone. He knew Dara was already going through a lot from all her anti-fans. He didn't want her to have to go through that, the moment those sasaeng fans find out. He was terrified for her. Those fans, they were all starting to notice something so he had to do things out of his will. He deliberately created rumours to confuse them. The truth was he's never touch anyone else but her. He was never in a relationship other than with her.

 

 

Every single lie that escaped his mouth, those lies stabbed his heart.He still remembers that night. That night that awoken Dara's demons. He felt sorry and guilty towards her. She's been doing everything to prove something, perhaps she still thought he was cheating.

 

 

Why did he fall for someone else's trap. He's been doing well with avoiding temptations. Well there may be times when his feeling waver since these girls literally throw their intimate selves right at him, he is a guy after all. He would be lieng if he didn't get but not once did he think of touching anyone's body other than hers. That night was the first time he's kissed another girl. He wasn't planning on getting wasted but he did. He wasn't planning on talking to anyone or much worse kissing Kiko  which meant nothing to him whatsoever. He was just stressed out so he decided to have a couple of drinks. Alcohol is never the right option for relieving stress but being stuborn and stupid as he was, he drunk till he was wasted enough not to know it wasn't Dara he was kissing. As far as he could remember, he was probably hallucinating.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry am I disturbing both of you?" Dara howled as she violently pulled the girl which Jiyong accidently mistaken as Dara. She pulled Kiko by her hair, Jiyong saw from Kiko's reaction that it wasnt just any other hair pulling. Dara was raging in anger. The sudden uproar surprised and sobered up Jiyong.
 

"Ahhh, Who the hell is this Ji? off ." Kiko screamed in pain trying to struggle out of Dara's grip. This caused people from the exclusive club to look their way.He was about to step in and calm Dara down but Jaejoong did so he just stood there feeling defeated. Of course Jaejoong was the one who told her. He's not surprised at all. He knows quite well how Jaejoong sees Dara. As a guy with so much pride he didn't take this lightly. Dara and Jaejoong was pretty close so it got him even more jealous. He never told her about his hidden jealousy though.
 

 

"Oh Dara, stop making a scene here. Do you really have no shame? Let go of her." Jiyong said as he pulled Dara's hands off of the poor girl.Dara must've misunderstood since she looked confused. "Dara, I'm not defending her. I don't want these people to think you're this kind of person. I have to be this way,I'm sorry" He said to himself. Why couldn't he take the courage to say it?

 

 

"Really Jiyong? Well I'm sorry. Last time I checked you were still my boyfriend.I want your lips locked on mine. Not on some.." She said as she scanned Kiko from head to toe as if she she was scanning her whole soul. "Not some trashy as ."


This surprised Jiyong.Yes, he was jealous. When comes to this relationship, he wanted all her attention only to him. He tends to be childish so to get back at her he said the wrong things to her."Watch your ing mouth Dara. Have some decency in yourself."

"As if you can talk about decency. I lost all mine since I met you! How long has it been huh? How long have you been cheating with her?" She said as she let the tears slowly fall. Dara said not caring about what other people are probably thinking.
She was crying and it killed him inside but his stupid pride and ego got in th way.He was only adding more conflicts.

"I don't know some 6 months or so? You're too naive and boring I needed some spice and Dara don't do this here. You look pathetic." Jiyong, he knew it was the alcohol talking. He didn't mean any of those things. The reason behind that was? Well because he got jealous and instead of telling her, he hid it just like always did. That was one of the biggest mistake he's done. He couldn't bare all those piercing glares thrown at him so he pulled Dara out of the bar.

 

That night  probably pulled Dara further away from him. He felt her drifting away slowly but he just kept on going with his lies. Those lies that probably killed her deeply inside. She's just too precious, she deserves better. He kissed another girl that night and he felt ashamed. He didn't deserve her, she deserves someone like Kim Jaejoong. Someone who'm she'll probably trusts. He loved her too much and since he did, he couldn't just sit and watch her get worked up whenever a rumour rises. The bad thing was she never asked him, she always believed her friends. If she asked him and discussed it from the beginning then she wouldn't have trusts issues like this. Wosrt of all is that they both had trusts issues and he knew that their relationship wouldn't work without trusts.


 

 

 

Why do you keep following me, I told you I hated it.
I told you many times that I met another girl
If you continue to be like this then I'll be angry
Please find someone else

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(A/N)

Please excuse the errors.

Thanks for all the love and support guys. 

I hope you all keep your comments coming.

All the comments about Jiyong got me sad since

the plot was different from what you guys thought but

here you go~! I hope this changes everyones opinion

about Ji.

Vote for this story by clicking on the little gray arrow in the foreword section

 

 

Till my next update guys!