Epilogue

Tumbling

A Couple Years Later.

High School Graduation.

All the students of the graduating classes are sitting in rows, sat in alphabetical order. The ceremony was coming to an end as the principle walked up to the platform for his closing speech.

"Congradulation everyone for successfully graduating high school. I know there were tough times but you all made it through them. I hope that whatever path you choose to take is successful. Now before you all go Wataru Azuma has a few word he would like to say." spoke the principle.

As Wataru stood up from his seat all the students started to whisper to one another. Yuta looked at Wataru from where he was seated with a confussed look. The whispering stop when Wataru reached the microphone on the platform.

"Uhh... Hi... I... Uhh cameup here to say... well ask a special someone something. Well uhh here it goes, Yuta Takenaka can you stand up please."

Yuta slowly stood up as everyone watched him, some were smiling at the cute couple, the other were just curious.

"Yuta I know we are only just graduating high school but i couldn't wait any longer. We went through a tough time and I don't want to risk anything happening between us again so..." Wataru got down on one. Yuta gasped and covered his mouth when he saw Wataru take a small box out of his pocket. "... will you marry me?" Wataru asked, praying Yuta would say yes.

Yuta walked up to the platform, stopping when he was in front of Wataru. Wataru stood up when Yuta approached him. Wataru noticed that Yuta was crying but they were happy tears.

"Will you marry me Yuta?" Wataru asked again.

All Yuta could do was nod as he started to cry harder. Wataru smiled as he pulled Yuta into a long tight hug. When Wataru pulled away he took hold of Yuta's left hand and slowly slid the ring onto his finger. Once the ring was on Yutas finger Wataru pulled Yuta in for a kiss. When their lips met everyone cheered, the fellow tumbling members cheering the loudest. When they ended the kiss they laced their fingers together and walked off the platform. When they reached the other members the were welcomed with lots of hugs and cheering, some were even crying. Yuta and Wataru looked at each other and smiled. Everything is going to be fine from now on.

The End

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for reading and putting up with my long waits between chapters. Thanks again. :)