Taken and Chased

Tumbling

When Yuta was only was only an arm’s length away the man roughly grabbed his right upper arm. The man turned Yuta around so Yuta’s back was up against the man’s chest. Wataru took a step forward ready to pull Yuta back to them but immediately stopped when the man put the gun to Yuta’s head. A smirk appeared on the man’s face as he looked at everyone.

“Well” The man sighed. “I’ve got what I came for. Shall we get going?” The man said the last part as he looked at Yuta. Yuta did respond. The man just sighed an started to lead Yuta towards the door. Wataru stated to move intending to follow them but the man immediately pointed the gun in his direction.

“Don’t follow us!” Shouted the man. Everyone was shocked with the sudden outburst. One minute the man was calm then the next he was angry. What wrong with this man? The man continued his way to the door, pulling Yuta along. Yuta kept trying to look at the others over his shoulders but no luck because before he knew he and the man were outside the gym heading for a parked van. They were half way to the van when they heard the sound of police siren’s getting closer and closer. The man cursed under his breath.

“One of your stupid friends must have called the damn police.” The man said as he roughly pulled Yuta faster towards the van. The man opened the back doors and roughly shoved Yuta inside. The van only had two front seats. The back was completely empty. The man got into the driver’s seat and started the van. He slammed his foot down on the gas and quickly took off. Out the back window Yuta was able to see his friends standing at the gym door and Mizusawa with a phone to his ear just before the van rounded the corner. The van pulled out onto the road just in time for a police car to pull up behind them. Yuta kneeled in front of the back doors so he was the same height as them and could be seen by the policeman. Yuta waved frantically so the two policemen in the car would notice. The policeman sitting in the passenger seat waved back signaling that they noticed him and are trying to save him. Yuta would of done something back show that he understood but the van suddenly turned causing Yuta to fall over and slam into the side of van. The man kept changing lanes and making sharp turns that Yuta was rolling all over the place. The sound of police siren’s increased which Yuta believes is because there are more car chasing after them. Yuta sat up intending to grab a hold of something but the man suddenly slammed on the breaks causing Yuta to be thrown to the back. Yuta slammed painfully into the passenger seat causing him to see spots and his vision to become a bit blurry. The man trying to revers for some reason but quickly stopped as soon as he started. The man cursed as he stopped the van. The man exited the van but instead of listening to the police for him to surrender he opened the side door of the van and dragged Yuta out. Yuta, still being a bit dazed from hitting the seat, stumbled as he was brought to his feet. Yuta looked around and noticed policemen and police cars all around them. All the policemen had their guns points at the man and the man had his gun pointing at Yuta.

“Drop your weapon and let him go!” yelled a man in a suit who Yuta figured was in charged.

“Never!” yelled the man. “We love each other! We’re together! Right?” the man looked at Yuta waiting for his response. Yuta, not knowing how he should respond, just shook his head no. this made the man really angry. He shoved Yuta forward. Yuta was about to run towards the police but the man pointed the gun at him.

“Face me!” the man yelled. Yuta slowly turned to face him. The man took several steps towards him ignoring the calls from police.

“I thought you loved me! I thought we loved each other!” the man started to shake from rage. “Why don’t you love me!? Why!?” Yuta was too scared to answer. “WHY!?” the man screamed and he took the safety of the gun and aimed at Yuta. The police yelled warnings at the man but he didn’t listen. The man but his finger on the trigger.

Bang! Bang!

The man and Yuta both collapsed to the ground.

 

A/N: i hope you enjoyed. anyway you should watch Atashinchi no Danshi, Rinne no Ame or Sadako 3D. all three star Seto Koji (Yuta) and Yamamoto Yusuke (Wataru). Also Yanagia Tomo (Mizusawa) and Miura Shohei (Ryosuke) star in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011.they are roommates in the dramathanks for reading and/or subscribing. ^.^