Chapter 3

You Belong With Me

I'm really sorry for not updating this story. Thank you for reading my story :)

Meanwhile, Yunho...

Yunho runs to the university canteen to buy a mocca milk. The class will start within 2 hours, but he doesn't care. He has to buy that milk or Jaejoong will never forgive him. He runs and runs downstairs to the canteen which is in the corner of the campus area.

"Ah, there it is! only one left," he said as he look at the refrigerator. He fasten his pace to get the milk, but it seems that he isn't lucky today. A little kid get it first. He can't believe his eyes, he lost to a kid.

"Oh no, just 3 steps to that refrigerator and I get that milk. But it's gone now." Yunho thinks of some places that may sell mocca milk. "Minimarket? No, it's far from here. Oh! there is a bath place around here. Maybe they sell a mocca milk. Ok, I'll go there!"

Then, at the bath place...

"No, boy. You have to bath here to buy the drink," the owner of the place said. He doesn't have any options, so he agree about the condition. He buy the milk and put it in the locker and go to bath. He is there only for 15 minutes then he quickly come back to the campus. On the way to his campus, he doesn't think of anything except of the image of Jaejoong forgive him. He doesn't even see his watch.

"Class 305A," he said. He walks happily, smiling ear to ear. Overwhelmed by the happiness, he open the ddor of the class and shout, "Joongie-ah! I get it!". Then he is welcomed by the awkward atmosphere and the angry expression of his lecturer. He look at his watch and to his horror, he is late. 50 minutes late.

"Jung Yunho! Don't you know what time is it? Don't you know that the class will end soon? Wait outside, don't disturb my class," said his lecturer angrily.

"Mi-mianhaamnida, Seonsaengmin. I will wait outside the class then," he said with bow to his lecturer. Yunho then close the door and wait for Jaejoong to finish the class.

Not long after that, the class is over and Jaejoong walk out with her friend, Yoochun. She looks at Yunho who is sleeping on the bench in front of the class.

"Ckck, this bear is fast asleep, eoh?" she said. "Eoh? He did get it? I think he is lying hehe." Jaejoong found the milk and drink it.

"Joongie, what happened? Why is he shouting 'Joongie-ah, I get it!' during the class?" Yoochun asks. Jaejoong then tells Yoochun what happened. About how Yunho got her angry and her silly request as the forgiving rewards.

"MWO?? Aigoo, poor Yunho. Joongie-ah, you're mean," Yoochun said, but Jaejoong just stuck her tongue at Yoochun. "Nggh..." Yunho stir his body and awake. "Hm? The class is over already?" "Yes, the class is over hours ago, Bear," Jaejoong said. "Huh? Where is the milk? Ah, I keep it here, I think. Uh, where is it? Don't tell me it's gone! Noooo~ my hardwork will be waste," Yunho freaks out when he doesn't find the milk in his hand. Jaejoong is not helping the freak out boy either, but she scres him by saying "No mocca milk, I won't forgive you". That scene made Yoochun pity Yunho. "Yunho-yah, Jaejoong drunk it already. No need to worry. Joongie! Have a pity on him, meanie," Yoochun said. Yunho smiled at Yoochun and face Jaejoong, "Is it true? Why didn't you tell me?" "It's a revenge! You always make fun of me :p" Jaejoong said.

Yunho and Jaejoong continue their bickering and there, Yoochun try to separate them to find it's so hard to do so. Then she stop the bicker by saying she is hungry and drag them to the canteen. Little did they know, there is someone who look at them with jealous and anger in the person's eyes.

-To Be Continued-