Chapter 1

You Belong With Me

.: Jaejoong pov:.

Tonight I see him again. Looks like he is calling his girlfriend. Ouch I do not know, there is a part of my heart which feel the pain when realize he had a lover. I’m looking at his motion while he is calling his girlfriend. Ah his face looked unhappy. Did he fight with his girlfriend?

"Come on! It's hard to talk to you!" he threw his cell phone to bed. His habit when he is angry. Not want to be disturbed. Again I look at the stars in the sky. Beautiful.

"You look so happy anyway?" someone interrupted my thoughts.

"He? MWO?" I asked.

"You. You seem really enjoy watching stars, smiling by yourself. You scared me, Joongie-ah," he replied nonchalantly.

"MWO? Do you think I'm crazy? No way! Yah! Jung Yunho! Damn you," aish what he'd called me crazy? No way! Can not be so! Ah, that ! Always making fun of me. Because of annoyed, I closed the window of my room.

Pluk

I opened the window again. There is an ehm what is this? Dice? Why wrapped in paper? I observe the dice before wrapping paper. There is writings.

Hey, mian. I did not mean to upset you. You are really fun to be disturbed. Your suffer is my happiness somehow 8-) hahaha do not be mad anymore ya, sweety :)

-yunho-

aish what a pabo! Want to apologize but still oppressing (?). Caution, dear you Jung Yunho! Revenge will be cruel. Look ckck ah but can I repay you? Seeing her smile I've been pleased. What I could see that smile again? Just for me. It seems impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi~~ ^_^

so... how's the story? sorry for any grammatical errors, english isn't my primary language

yet I try my best to edit the grammar before post it here ^^

feel free to correct, ne~~

gomapta ^^