Chapter 2

You Belong With Me

here comes the 2nd chapter ^^ feel free to criticize and please leave your comment. that's my motivator to write again ^^ this chapter is still in Jaejoong's POV :) please enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Joongie-ah! Annyeong!" Yunho says hello when we met at the gate of the campus. But I pretend not to see him. Who told you to bully me. That’s my revenge. I walk straight pass Yunho. I don’t care he screams, calling my name. I am, Kim Jaejoong, being mad at you, Jung Yunho!

The first hour class has begin. I listen to lecturers carefully. While Jung Yunho? He is busy throwing paper at me, trying to talk to me. Sorry, this time I ignore you. Two hours passed, the class is over. I look at my watch. 9 am. I clean up my books and hurried away.

Grep

Then I feel someone hold my hand. Yunho.

"I need to say something to you, Joongie," he said softly and thoughtfully. You know? He looks very handsome now and my heart was beating very fast.

"Just say it," I said simply.

"I'm sorry about last night. I do not think that you will be angry to me. Joongie, I'm sorry. Better if you hit or scold me instead of ignoring me like this. Joongie-ah, jeongmal mianhae," Yunho explained. Aish Yunho-ah, neomu kyeopta! Hehe

"All right, but there is one condition," I said.

"MWO? O,o what terms? I will certainly do it. As long as you're not mad at me anymore," he said with a pleading look.

"Mocca milk," I replied.

"Ne? M-m-mocca milk?" Yunho obviously do not understand. He puts a confused face now.

"Buy mocca milk for me now and I'll forgive you," hey I'm just kidding!

"Arasseo. Wait yups!" Yunho runs. Is he going to do it? For real? Jinjja? Babo Jung Yunho! I'm just kidding. Ah well, let him be. Once in a while it's fine to make fun of him. Kekeke~

"Joongie," someone calls.

"Chunnie? Chunnie! I-it's Chunnie?" I looked in amazement at yeoja in front of me. Park Yoochun, my best friend since junior high.

"Ne, it's me. Chunnie. Joongie, bogoshippeo," she said and hugged me. I hug her back. I miss my best friend.

"Hey, have you done hugging? Jagiya, let's go. Earlier you said you want to come home, hm?" said a namja who is by her side.

"Anniya, oppa. I still miss my Joongie," she whinned.

"MWO? W-wait!' O-Oppa... you.. you call her w-what? Jagiya? MWO?" aish how?

"Ne, Chunnie now is nae yeojachingu. Wae? You have any problem with that? Little brat. Be polite with your Oppa!" Yes. This namja, who is Chunnie’s boyfriend is my brother, Kim Junsu. So, a cute namja who had been made her fall in love is my brother? Aish.

"What a bad luck fate my best friend becomes your lover, oppa. Haash guard her well! Beware if you hurt her! I’ll beat you!" I said to Junsu oppa. Then I walk away, not want to see their romance hehe

"Aish that brat," Junsu muttered.