TUNA IN LOVE

A TUNA Fanfic: How Taemin Became An Oppa

 

 

It was another SMTOWN and as always they have a party after the concert. Everyone is all dressed for the night. The girls were especially pretty and the guys were exceptionally looking great too. Taemin saw Sunyoung chatting with Super Junior’s Sungmin, she’s very close to Sungmin and he knows it’d take a while before those two stopped talking. He turned to the people around him, he was in the same table as Sulli, Tiffany, Jonghyun, Jessica, Key and Krystal. Another thirty minutes passed and he saw Sunyoung talking animatedly with Ryeowok. Those two again, Ryeowok playfully nudges her shoulder and pointed at Taemin, now he was caught staring. He waved at them and decided to join them.

“Hi hyung, hi Sunyoung.” He decided to join and greet them both.

“You look more handsome every time I see you Taemin,” Ryeowok remarked slightly cuffing his shoulder.

“I do? Maybe it’s the makeup,” he jokes. Just then Yesung came and snatched Luna away from them. He didn't even get to talk to her! Taemin watched in envy as his hyung held her hand.

“Yah I was still talking to her!” Ryeowok shouted after them but the two were already far from them. So Taemin spent another hour waiting for a turn to talk to Sunyoung. But she was too busy chatting with Victoria the next time he saw her. It seems like this was a bad time to confess to her. He should have done it last Saturday but Sunyoung was busy and so was he.

“Taemin,” Key called him. “What are you doing just standing there?”

“Nothing,” Taemin answered getting frustrated by the minute. “Wae?”

“Didn’t you notice Luna is already all alone now?” Key said to him pointing at Luna’s direction who was sitting alone at a corner drinking her soda and just listening to the music being played. “Why don’t you join her?” Taemin had been obviously getting stressed because he could not find the right time to confess to Luna and this was also affecting them.

Taemin smiled at Key. “Thanks hyung.” So he put down his drink and walked over to where Luna was at. Ten steps away, he counted silently. Five steps away, he smiled feeling giddy all of a sudden. Two steps away and he would reach her.

“Kris oppa!” He heard Sunyoung say and saw Kris walking casually to her and sits beside her. He could tell he just complimented Luna, well she did look lovely. But why would Kris hyung suddenly appear? He couldn’t really hear them much but could see her smiling at him. Great, another competition. He sometimes think people just like to be around her because she seems always happy and full of energy. And since she’s friendly you can easily get comfortable with her. Everyone thinks they can be her friend. It didn’t take long for the other EXO members to join them. And now she’s surrounded by lots of EXO. First EXO-K and now EXO-M.

“Took you so long buddy,” Onew said to him one hand on his shoulder. He didn’t even notice his hyung stand beside him.

“Why does everyone seem to snatch her away?” Taemin asked out of frustration. The party would soon end and he didn’t even get a chance to tell her she looks pretty with her hair up and with her light blue dress hanging softly on her body.

“Why don’t you just call her then?” Onew suggested.

“Call her?”

“Call her and tell her to meet you up on the rooftop,” Onew said.

Taemin’s eyes lit up all of a sudden. “Yeah I could do that.”

“But how is she supposed to hear the call with all the noise here?” Minho asked and both turned to him startled with his sudden appearance.

“That’s simple,” Onew said. He walked towards the group and Sunyoung’s face instantly lit up like she just saw Santa Claus bringing her Christmas gift when Onew appeared like she forgot the other guys around her.

“That was easy,” Minho said as they watch Sunyoung and Onew chat, the other guys forgotten now. “Call her now.” Taemin immediately pulled out his phone and pressed number one.

“One? She’s number one on your phone?” Jonghyun said aghast. Again he appeared all of a sudden with Key but Taemin had no time to be surprised.

“Shhh…” Key shushed him even though he wanted to scold Taemin.

Sunyoung picked up on the fourth ring. He didn’t give her a chance to say hello. “Sunyoung, meet me at the rooftop in 30 minutes.” Then he hangs up.

“Woah, that was cool.” Jonghyun commented.

“Why thirty minutes though?” Minho asked.

“Don’t know, i just felt like saying it,” Taemin answered not really sure why he said thirty at all.

 

Luna felt her heart beat faster than normal when she heard Taemin’s voice.  The sudden call from Lee Taemin her 93-line chingu just made her feel nervous. He just told her to meet him in thirty minutes. Why though?

“Who was that?” Onew asked. She didn’t even notice she spaced out.

“Oh just Taemin,” she answered quickly hiding her phone.

“Taemin? What did he say?” Onew asked again as if he clearly had no idea at all.

“He said to meet him in thirty minutes at the rooftop.”

“Thirty minutes?” Onew wondered why Taemin said thirty minutes. He could have said right now. “Aren’t you going?” He asked when Luna didn’t move from her spot.

Luna seemed confused. “Huh? Well, uhm –”

“Aren’t you curious?”

“I don’t know, I’m not sure oppa.” Onew seems to know what’s going on her mind as always. Sometimes it’s so easy to read Park Sunyoung.

“Didn’t you say Taemin is the cutest guy you’ve ever met? That even though you love Yunho hyung’s dance Taemin is still the best one? That he still has the sweetest smile? That even though I have ehem,” Onew smiled. “The perfect voice Taemin’s still sounds the sweetest?”

Luna looked up to him. “When did I say all those?”

Onew laughed at her expression. “You didn’t, but you’ve got to admit what I said were all true. You feel exactly just that.”

“But Taemin likes Krystal.” Onew does not know where she got that idea. Did she read too much comment from fans?

“Then why’d he call you?” Onew looked at her thoughtfully; this is his Sunyoung always so unsure of herself. “Do you want him to freeze up there?” Luna smiled at him and planted a kiss on his cheek then she dashed out.

“What was that all about?” Jonghyun asked him when Luna left.

“What?”

“Sunyoung just kissed you,” Minho said looking like Onew stole his Christmas present.

“Did she?” Onew said smiling widely at s. “She did huh?” He said touching the part where Luna’s kiss landed.

“Omo don’t look so smug Mr. Lee Jinki.” Key said.

“She was just thanking me,” Onew finally explained so they could stop looking like he just stole their girlfriend.

 

_

 

Luna ran up the stairs didn’t even bother using the elevator too late did she realized that the rooftop is 10 floors up. That was a good thing though since Taemin said thirty minutes. She didn’t want him to think she was so eager to see him. She remembered the time when she ended up saying the only way she’d call him oppa is if he’s her boyfriend. She was not really thinking straight when she said those words. Taemin is a friend. Sure he’s cute and dances great. And she loves his candy eye smiles. And the way he notices her for the small things she does. Sure other oppas are like that to her but most of them treat her like a kid. Or more like she’s just one of the boys. Others say she’s closest to Onew and some say they look good together even the fans agreed. They just don’t see each as that. But she let the teasing go on, even her fellow members to Onew. It was much better than being caught liking Lee Taemin. He’s everyone’s maknae. And he’s always paired up with Sulli or Krystal. Even though she’s just a year older than the two girls people look at her like she’s the same age as Victoria. So she felt like liking Taemin is like liking a younger guy.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm her pounding heart. Why’d she have to sweat at a time like this? What would he say? Is he going to confess? Or maybe this is all just a prank? Or worse, he’s going to ask her to help him woo Sulli or Krystal.

“Aish, just open the door Sunyoung,” she said to herself trying to keep in mind that nothing’s going to happen if she just stand there. She placed her hand on the doorknob, ready to open it when someone pulled the door as well.

“Sunyoung!” Taemin exclaimed when he saw her.

“Taemin!” Luna said as well. Both of them fell silent and they stood straight just staring at each other for a good five seconds.

“Uhm you’re here,” Taemin said a smile forming on his lips.

“Yeah you too,” Sunyoung muttered as Taemin stepped back to let her in. She immediately felt the cold air and Taemin noticed this too.

“Cold?” he said as he removed his coat and draped it on her shoulders. “Better?”

Luna nodded not confident enough to speak as her heart continued to pound like crazy.

“I thought you’d never come,” Taemin spoke again, they just stood beside each other feeling the air and looking at the beautiful scenery of Seoul below them. He was actually afraid she didn’t get what he said or ignored his request.

“Why’d you want to see me?” Luna finally decided to ask. Taemin turned to her with his ever so serious face making him look more handsome. When did everything change? When did the cute boy suddenly become the hot guy staring at her right now? “Taemin…”

“Call me oppa,” he whispered and she felt his breath against her cheeks realizing that his face is inching closer to hers.

“B-bwoh?” she couldn’t help but stutter. “Yah Lee Taemin –” But Taemin’s face kept on getting nearer and nearer.

“Sunyoung, call me oppa.” Taemin said again. Luna stepped back but Taemin’s arm encircled her waist preventing her to move back, eyes still locked on hers. He was told that this was one of the best ways to kiss a girl. They’re alone and they’re now staring at each other for more than three seconds. He’d put that advice into use.

“Tae…” Sunyoung swallowed hard before she closes her eyes as Taemin smiles looking down on her pretty face. Hearts beating faster, breaths held and with closed eyes their lips met for the first time.

 

_

 

“Are you sure we shouldn’t go back yet?” Luna asked for the fourth time as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“The hyungs would tease me like crazy and you’d be snatched away again,” Taemin answered not wanting to let her go, one arm over her shoulders. He didn’t want to share her yet. After this both F(x) and Shinee would be extremely busy and it’d be difficult for them to see each other. Plus Sunyoung has school to attend too.

“But they’ll surely look for us now,” Luna reasoned. “I didn’t tell anyone I’d be here, oh yeah Onew oppa knows.”

Taemin decided to ask her something that’s been bothering him. “Sunyoung do you like Onew hyung?”

Luna pulled from his one-arm embrace and faced him. “Bwoh? Are you jealous?”

“Of course not,” Taemin said. “It’s just that, well you two seem so close –”

“Yes I do like him,” Luna said loving the way a frown forms on his forehead.

“What? Yah you’re actually admitting it?” Taemin was clearly annoyed.

“Wae? You’re the one who asked anyway. And what’s wrong with liking Onew oppa. He’s handsome, nice, and smart and has a perfect voice.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Just say it.” Luna tried not to laugh.

“Say what?”

“That you’re jealous,” Luna smiled wickedly.

“Fine I am jealous. I’m jealous of how close you are to Onew hyung. How you’re always with the other hyungs. I hate it when you call them oppa and take care of them. I like you Sunyoung. I like you so much.” Taemin at last said the words only his heart feels.

Luna beamed at him and decided to grant his wish. “Taemin oppa.”

Taemin of course was surprise to hear her say it. “Oppa?”

“Neh, you’re my oppa now.”

“So does this mean that you’re my –” Taemin’s face lit up. “That I’m your boyfriend?” Luna nodded and Taemin can’t help but enfold her in his arms.

 “But I’ve always thought you’ll end up liking Sulli or Krystal.” Luna said after a while. It’s true that she had believed Taemin likes either Krystal or Sulli. He always tell them they’re getting prettier each time he sees them. While he always teases her. Fans were not even jealous of them being seen together in the streets. They see her always as one of the boys maybe.

“Where’d you get that idea anyway?” 

“I don’t know…”

“Does this mean that you like me too?”

“Pabo, of course I like you too. You think I’d just let anybody kiss me like that?”

“Ah Sunyoung you don’t know how much you make me happy,” he whispered to her ear. At last he’s now an oppa. Well he’s more than that, he is now Park Sunyoung’s boyfriend! “Say it again.”

“Pabo?” Luna laughed and Taemin joined her.

“Say it again,” Taemin demanded not giving up.

“Hmm… I like you?”

“Of course you do,” Taemin said looking smug all of a sudden. “Park Sunyoung just say it again.”

“Aish you like it that much?” Luna exclaimed and playfulling pinching his cheek. “Arasseo, arasseo. Taemin oppa.” She watched as Taemin’s smile grew wider before he lowers his head yet again and Luna knew what he’s going to do next. But nothing prepared her for the intensity of his kiss such passion and gentleness in one kiss. Would it be a sin to tell him to do it again? They stopped when their lungs demanded air. Taemin smiled at her advancing yet again for another one. Did he just read her mind?

“In case you’re wondering, you are my first kiss.” He whispers just before claiming her lips again. And that made the kiss even sweeter.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

SHOULD I END THIS?

LOL Of course i should, because if i don't it'd be a novel! 

But don't worry guys i'll be making a new fic for these two lovely souls ^^
so please wait for it!

If you don't like the ending well feel free to make another one..kekeke.. *kidding*

COMMENTS ARE NEEDED 

THANK U ^_________^

AlwaysAnElf

BAHAHAHA_XD

TheLaughableOne

theclumsywitch

green_teax

shiny_luna

IffatSK

mai994

heaven666

witch_0074

trainspotter

SMNoel189

twocats

PreciousRaindrops--

TeukNa

TaeNaHee

infiknight_hyohyuk

k_agura

Ljoe2311

ParkMiyoung

Hello_Totoro

ShiningStarShinee

KawaiiBunny

AND

crackshipper

 

thank you for the two votes, hope i get more :)