Chapter 17

What If?

Edited. <3

 

[3rd Person]

 

"Yah~ It's been a while since I had this much fun..!" SooHyun Slurred, He was clearly drunk while Rain was on the verge of getting tipsy himself.

"Mm~ The office had been boring without you here, they all are wimps!" Rain laughed obnoxiously.

"Thanks to me you have pets now.." SooHyun smiled.

Before Rain could reply, his friend passed out, "Yah! Kid, come over here." He waved one of the two boys to him.

"Me?" the younger asked in horror.

"Nah, Your brother." Rain said smiling.

"Kevin-ah~ C-come on, wake up.. Somebody wants to see you.." DongHo gently Shook Kevin who opened his light blue eyes, "What..?" He asked groggily.

"Stand with me, hyung." He said trying to be calm not wanting to worry his brother.

Rain watched as the two boys slowly walked over to him, DongHo who was holding Kevin's hand glared at the man before him.

"Don't hurt him." He clenched his jaw as if to stop himself from saying more.

"So, What's your name?" Rain asked and took the one's youngers hand, gripping it so he couldn't take it away suddenly.

"Kevin." He whispered, as The older sat him on the couch.

"How old are you?" Rain asked, smiling.

"Umm, DongHo's Fourteen so I am sixteen." He said, looking ahead of him which was a wall at the moment.

Rain took a chug from his beer bottle and placed his hand on the younger thigh making him tense up. "I really like you." Rain whispered in Kevin's ear shocking the younger allowing Rain to push him down on the couch letting The older tower over the Younger's small, delicate body.

"Want to have fun?" Rain whispered, Lifting Kevins leg to wrap it around his waist.

"Yah!!" DongHo yelled and punched Rains face taking his brothers body into his arms as the older one shook in fright.

"SooHyun." was all the youngest of the four had to say and the third oldest woke up, noticing what was happening.

"Man, he's blind! Are you THAT ?" SooHyun chuckled, and patted the others arm smiling.

"He was taunting me, look at him!" The oldest pouted, crossing his arms.

Kevin shrunk further into his brothers arms, frightened of the eldest.

SooHyun, didn't bother to glance at Said person and glared at Rain, "Hyung-nim! That's pretty low." He chuckled a bit and turned to the teenagers, "You guys should go get some rest, I am sure you are tired."

DongHo sticked his nose in the air defiantly, "I am not tired, I will stay up all night if I have to."

"Let's go, you guys can sleep in my office, it has a nice comfy futon, it'll be better than going to his house for now, let him sober up some-"

"I am not drunk!" Rain yelled and threw himself on the couch, "Your mom's the drunk one." he scrunched his face up, childishly.

"Yepp, because my mom isn't against Alcohol." SooHyun said, sarcastically.

"Come," He took Kevin's hand, Making the younger grip his hand lightly, "Rain, touch my Hyung again, see what happens." DongHo glared before the door was shut behind them, leaving an un-conscious Rain.

 

- - -

 

"DongHo.." a whisper came from the dark room.

"Hyung," The said person clenched his teeth in anger, "I won't let anything happen to you."

"DongHo! It's not me I am worried about." Kevin said in English.

"Hyung-ah, I don't expect you to protect me. I told SooHyun I can take care of you." The younger stated firmly, continuing their conversation in English since they found it safer than Korean.

"No! This makes me feel so incapable of doing anything! I can't even take care of my own brother just because of my eyes! I feel worthless..!" Kevins voice broke at the end, making DongHo realize his brother was crying.

He slowly embraced the shaking figure in his loving arms, "You're not worthless, You can get through this, We can get through this." The younger whispered.

"Anio! A-anio..!" Kevin kept crying hitting his brothers back lightly trying to make the younger let him go.

DongHo looked at his hyung lovingly, and pecked his brothers lips making Kevin finally brake and sobs raked his body quickly making the older embrace his dongsaeng.

DongHo just smiled lightly and gave his brother a light squeeze.

 

- - -

 

[SeungHo's POV]

 

ChangSun smiled again, he was walking a disoriented ChulYeong to his room to get dressed.

I looked back at the television and surfed through the channels once more before I stopped at the news once again. 

"Two children were found missing from an orphanage, One the age of fourteen and the other sixteen, they are brothers, the older one who's name is Woo Kevin He is blind and will most likely still be with his younger Woo DongHo, their Mother and Father  were murdered when Kevin was just ten so they were both sent to an orphanage their parents lived in when they were younger. More information about them can be found at our website. Now onto the weather..!"

I switched the news to another channel showing me some man trying to kill a wild boar with a slingshot.

I shut it off, not in the mood to waste my time.

Everything that comes on TV is mostly useless, I don't know how they make so much money off of it.

"When did you get back?" DooJoon sat on a couch next to mine and watched the blank screen.

"A little while ago." I muttered and stood up and looked around before walking into the kitchen Taking some things out so I could make some slow cooking food for dinner.

I slowly looked at the food I had bought earlier this week and took out a beef roast, I decided on making an American meal.

I took celery, carrots, and onions out and placed them on a cutting board.

Cutting one by one I put them in the hot pot and some butter letting them cook some before I placed the roast in and let that cook.

I walked out of the kitchen after starting a timer for fifteen minutes and looked for Changsun.

"DooJoon! Are we going to eat anytime soon?!!" Mir yelled as I entered.

"Yes, we are." I said and laid in my bed, Hugging a pillow.

"We are?" DooJoon asked, shocked because he usually makes the food.

"Yeah, just put water in the pot after the timer goes off, I am taking a nap." I snuggled further into my pillow.

"Mm, I'll wake you up later."

I stayed still and slowly entered my world of until I was woken up my someone looking at me.

I opened my eyes and looked at ChulYeong, smiling lightly. "Can I sleep too?" he asked and I nodded and made some room for him next to me he quickly jumped into the spot and covered up, snuggling with a very familiar bear.

Hmm, that used to be DooJoons.. He must really like ChulYeong if he is allowing him to have it.

"Nap." Mir demanded before falling unconscious quickly, his head hit the pillow with a soft thud and his mouth opened allowing him to drool all over my pillow,  I ruffled his hair and fell asleep once again.

 

- - -

[Joons POV]

 

It was time to eat so I walked into SeungHo's bedroom, going to wake them up.

I tip-toed over to Mir and kissed his forehead lightly, and smiled at him as he opened his eyes slightly.

"Thoes lips are mine and mine only." I heard SeungHo mutter.

I glanced up at him and scoffed, "I don't ever remember you claiming them."

SeungHo just looked at me with his Oh-no- you-didn't face, Mir looked up at me and giggled before pulling me into bed with them.

"SeungHo, These lips.." Mir placed a finger on my bottom lip, "Are mine, I claimed them far before anybody even knew of their existence."

I looked at Mir oddly, this was the first time I seen him like this.

"And if I want them.." he leaned closer to my face, "I can have them, right hyung?" He asked childishly.

I smiled and kissed his lips lightly, "Ne, they are your's.." He looked over at SeungHo and bit his lip, looking back at me ghosting his lips on mine again before slipping out from under me, dragging me to the table.

"Wah~ it looks good!" he squealed cutely before sitting down, and sat me next to him.

 

_____________________________

_____________________________

Wahahahahaha~

I think I like this kind of Mir~!

I have something that might shock you next chapter.! X3

I hope you like this update! Please look forward to the next! <3

Love, NomNom.