Chapter 12

What If?

[Joon's POV]

 

I yawned as I sat up, I looked around the room feeling  something off until a hand tugged at my shirt, I looked down to see Mir squeezing his eyes shut, he never really did like the sun.

As I got up to close the curtains several thoughts circled my brain but one stood out.

Why was Mir in the spot SeungHo was in last night? That question may never be answered.

I looked back at the bed, smiling softly I picked up a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote I'd be back later, And not to worry.

I Checked Mir's wrist looking for his band and walked outside of the room.

 

- - -

 

I looked around the cafe, noticing the look on the cashiers face as I looked at them, it's like they knew I wasn't supposed to be here.

"hey, can I get some milk?" I asked walking up to them, I needed to drink it in the morning to soothe my stomach.

The young man nodded and handed me a glass bottle smiling, "A man payed for this earlier today, there is no need to pay." I nodded in acknowledgment and smiled thanking him.

Sipping some milk I walked down to the lake, the first thing I wanted to visit since we got here.

I laid back and enjoyed the fresh air, yesterday was now a big blur to me as I sunk into the grass, enjoying being alone.

"is this spot taken?" I jumped up, my eyes wide, and looked at the person the voice belonged to.

It was a guy around my age, he had shortish hair, and had a nice smile. I looked at him wondering if I should trust him or not, "No, you are welcome to sit if you want." I said sitting back down. He sat beside me, "Papa told me I shouldn't be outside alone but I think I can trust you."

I looked at him, "you have no idea how much we already have in common."

 

- - -

 

[SeungHo's POV]

 

"Sir, isn't that the kid you wanted us to watch?"

"Ne, that is Baro, make sure he doesn't make a move. He is my targets son, this could end badly." I told him, looking through my binoculars, I was only supposed to be here for fifteen more minutes.

I'll let Joon enjoy his free time, for now.

 

- - -

 

[Joon's POV]

 

After we were done introducing ourselves we got more comfortable. 

"So, do you live here?" I sighed and shook my head, "I'd like to but I have to follow my guardian."

"Your guardian- as in adopted?" he asked fixing his hoodie. "Ne, if you can count it as 'adoption' this guy is 21 and he acts as if he owns me." I ranted, it was nice to talk about these things, it takes alot off of your chest.

"technically, he does." Baro said, smiling awkwardly.

I sighed nodding, he was right. "What about you? Why doesn't your father want you alone?" I asked, finishing up the bottle of milk.

"A-ah.. Well he is a very powerful man and has a lot of control of what goes on, when that happens people want to kill the ones with power. It's been like this for as long as I can remember.." he furrowed his eyebrows trying to think back.

"Oh, So your dad works for a business company?" He looked at me and smiled, scratching the back of his head. "You could say that."

____________________

____________________

I finally have Internet when I am babysitting! Yey!

Anyway, I am very happy today so I decided to make another character!

  Ah~ B1A4 is awesome, stinkin' people being older than they look.. -.-

Comment, subscribe and suggest this story to other slightly erted people! :D

Lol, you guys are awesome. XD