Chapter 10

What If?

[Joon's POV]

 

We are going to Jeju island, this morning was stressful, everyone was trying to pack what little the had.

We finally were done with flying and we made it to the hotel, the rooms were separated oddly, it was me and SeungHo, Mir and DooJoon.

Odd right?

I guess it's better than Mir and SeungHo in the same room. I'd probably move in the middle so I knew what was going on.

 

- - -

"Hyung, isn't this exciting?! We Are in Jeju island!" Mir smiled, jumping up and down on his bed.

"Ne, I'm sure you'll have fun." I looked out of the window thinking back, this trip didn't seem planned at all SeungHo look like he was rushing to get away, like somebody was after him.

I should ask him what's wrong, I might be able to help.

Wait. Why am I worried about him? He didn't do anything but hurt me. "what do you want to do first? We could eat anything we want!" he looked at the ceiling, his hands on his heart, "Ah~ that would be awesome!" he squealed in delight.

I looked over at him and glared playfully, "Or maybe we can put our stuff away. This place is a mess." I told him examining the room.

He looked at me totally serious, "Hyung," he paused, "Are you PMS ing? If you are you should leave me alone because you are bumming my mood." I looked at him and burst out laughing, "what the- Hahaha what the why would I be- I'm not a woman- why would I- how could I even- hehahaha!" After I was done with my laughing fit, I looked over at Mir and he looked hurt.

"Aw~ I didn't mean it in a bad way, it was cute." He pouted until the word cute hit his ears, his beautiful sparkling eye's twinkled at me, "Really? You thought it was cute?"

"Ne, very." I replied smiling sweetly.

*knock knock*

"NuGuYeYo?" (Who is it?) Mir called, glaring at the door as if he was wanting to see through it.

"it's DooJoon."

"Oh, come in then." the door opened and Mir to DooJoon happily. "Hey,

hyung. Guess what! Joonie hyung called me cute!!" I looked at DooJoon he looked pained? Why did he looked angry? Oh well another question I'm probably never going to ask.

"How could anybody think you weren't cute?" DooJoon asked Cheekily.

"DooJoon-ah!" Mir blushed and tried to cover his reddening cheeks.

"It's true. Ah- I almost forgot, SeungHo want's to meet with you both."

"where?" Mir asked crossing his arms not liking this topic. "In the cafe down stairs."

 

- - -

 

"I'm here to work so you won't see much of me this week." SeungHo explained.

"Oh." Mir crossed his arms looking out the window. "I'll leave you both my number just incase something goes wrong. DooJoon will be with you both at all times so you should never have to use this." SeungHo passed us two cards, one for both of us.

"Now don't loose them, that would cause alot of trouble." his lips formed a thin line noticing I was the only one really listening.

I looked at him and he signaled he was finished so I turned my head towards Mir about to tell him we could leave I grabbed both cards off of the table and poked Mir causing him to get out of his trance, "What?"

"we can go now, he's done" I heard a clicking noise and never bothered to turn my head until Mir's eyes grew in fear, looking at SeungHo.

Thinking he was being nasty again I flicked my head around About to yelll at him for freaking Mir out until I noticed a gun in a waiter's hand.

It was pointed at SeungHo who was looking calm, How could he be calm at a time at this?! He's about to get his brains blown out!

"If any of you move, I blow his fackin' brain's out!" he didn't look like he was from around here, he had naturally red hair, he look German, Irish maybe?

"P-put the gun down, I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding." I said not really all in it or else I would not be talking to a man with a gun, pointed at another mans head.

"Nah! I know who I am after and wae, it's definitely not a misunderstandin'." glared at him. A shout came from the other room, me having horrible English I could only understand bits something about "hurry up, we don't? Have time pop cap In his so we can away."

my eyes widened the man infront of me smiled as his finger started gripping the trigger.

Seeing this I looked at him and the gun. The next thing I knew I heard a gunshot and screaming, lots of screaming.

_______________________________

_______________________________

Alright, this is my first time updating from my iPod touch so its a little choppy here and there.

Please bear with these short updates while I try to get my mom to give me my laptop back because my brother younger than me about eleven? Got a virus on my computer because he was on some pron site and my mom is very angry.

Like "I'll kill this Fudging cat just because It looked at me" mood.

Not very good. XD

Any way, please comment. I love every comment no matter the size.

Comments mean alot more than you know. It's all I really write for. (knowing I make somebody else happy makes me so happy and of course I just love writing fan fiction! X3 )