Chapter 2

The Prince and the Pumpkin

 

 

 

“No way!”

 

 

“Oh yes way, my dear prince.”

 

 

“Fatherrr ~”

 

 

“Stop using your aegyo at me Kyuhyun. It won’t work.”

 

 

Kyuhyun pouted and Eunhyuk chuckled. He smacked the older’s head and the other one yelped in pain.

 

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun! Wanna die? As in die right now?!” Eunhyuk growled at his smirking little evil brother.

 

 

“You bet.” He muttered and winked at him jokingly.

 

 

Eunhyuk aimed his fist on him but before it hit him, their father stood up.

 

 

“ENOUGH!” he yelled and the two prince were sure there’s no escaping now. They have to do the mission. They had to.

 

 

“Ugh. Why am I stuck to this stupid prince anyway?” Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

 

“I’m still your older brother, you know.”

 

 

“Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Just go away and never come back. That would help a lot.”

 

 

Kyuhyun walked out and the remaining two just sighed. The prince looked blankly  at his father.

 

 

“It’s not like I’m not used to him, you know.”

 

 

“Now, now, Eunhyuk. Just do whatever you can to help him okay?“

 

 

The prince rolled his eyes. “He doesn’t even want to help himself! How the hell am I supposed to do that?” he pouted and the king laughed.

 

 

“You’re a smart kid, Eunhyuk. I know you can do it.”

 

 

“Yeah, right.” He said and lazily walked out from the room. He closed the door and started walking towards his room.

 

 

“Just go away and never come back. That would help a lot.”

 

 

 

“I’m tired father...” his voice faltered and a tear escaped his eye, which he brushed immediately and bit his lip. He can’t back out on his brother. Atleast, not now.