Chapter 1

The Prince and the Pumpkin

 

 

“Unnie!!!”

 

 

 

“Sssh!!!”        ­­­

 

 

“But unnie- -“

 

 

“Quiet! Or I’ll burn all your nemo plushies!!!”

 

 

In that threat, Donghae shut . She watched as her older sister jumps from one stone to another at the middle of the pond. They were at the small pond inside the wide forest, and her sister found a small house at the other side and it’s garden grew big pumpkins. That’s why she would do anything to get one.

 

 

“Unnie! Why dind’t you just run beside the pond? It’s easier that way!” she yelled at her sister.

 

 

Sungmin turn around, smiling sheepishly. She scratched her nape. “Well, I didn’t think about it.”

 

 

Donghae pouted.

 

 

Sungmin rolled her eyes.

 

 

“Why do you have to steal one anyway? You could just ask the lady to give you one you know!”

 

 

“I’ve been doing that for almost a week! But she keeps saying NO!”

 

 

They’ve been asking – scrath that. Sungmin had been asking the old lady who owns the garden if she could give her even just one pumpkin while Donghae is just playing around the old lady’s house, but she won’t give her any. But the older one never gave up, she refused Donghae’s suggestion that she just have to ask their Mommy Queen and Daddy King to give her one, and keeps insisting that she wants the pumpkin from the old lady’s garden.

 

 

So she is stealing one now, for peter the pumpkin’s sake.

 

 

Finally, Sungmin reached the garden. She slowly pick up a large pumpkin when,

 

 

“THIEVES!!!”

 

 

Sungmin dropped the pumpkin and run to Donghae. She grabbed her hand and together they run for their lives. Unfortunately, before they can even get another step, the old lady raised her wand and magic spells enveloped the two princesses.