뽀뽀~ Mwah!

안녕 내 사랑, 잘가요 내 사랑.

 

I wake up the next day and my eyes are hurting. I walk to the bathroom to see what's wrong with them. When I look in the mirror I see they're all red. I must've cried in my sleep... I think to myself. From the bedroom I hear my phone ring. I hurry to answer. 
Me: Yoboseyo? 
From the phone: Kris-ah! I hear it's Youngjae's voice.
Me: Youngjae oppa... how did you get my number? 
Youngjae: You gave it to me yesterday at the restaurant... Remember? 
Me: Ah... I did... So... Why do you call me?
Youngjae: Uhm... I'm sorry for yesterday... And I kinda want to make it up to you... 
Me: There's no need... Really... Uhm...
Youngjae: B.A.P has a show today and i asked manager Kang if you could come and he said you could be backstage... With me and the other members ^_^ 
Me: Really? 
Youngjae: Yea :) 
Me: Thank you so much! I almost bow 90 degrees but I realize I talk in the phone and he's not here.
Youngjae: I'll come and get you in 1 hour. He hang up. I hurry to get dressed and eat breakfast. When I'm done it knocks on the door. I open and Youngjae stand there. 
Youngjae: Hi ^_^ Manager Kang drive us to the show building. When we get out of the car hordes of BABYs try to get as close to Youngjae as possible. Youngjae grabs my hand so I won't get pushed away. When we finally get into the building Himchan stands at the door. 
Himchan: YOUNGJAE! HOW- he stops when he see me. 
Himchan: Who's that?
Youngjae: This is Kris-ah! The girl I've been talking about! After hearing that, Himchan starts to yell at Youngjae for being late again. After the show Youngjae introduce me to the other B.A.P members. After a while Zelo ask me how old I am. Actually... Youngjae didn't ask me how old I am. He only said he likes me... Suddenly Zelo wakes me up from my thoughts. 
Zelo: HELLOOOOoooo!! Kris!! Zelo to Kris!!! Wake up!!! He waves his hand in from of my face. 
Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhh... 
Zelo: So... How old are you? Hmmm? He smiles. 
Me: I'm.... 
Zelo: Are you younger than me? O-O I nod. Zelo pinch my cheeks.
Zelo: Aigoo~ such a cute little kid ^_^ Aigoo~ 
Me: Hajima >.< It hurts >.< 
Zelo: I won't stop until you tell me your age! >:D The other B.A.P members were changing from their performance clothes to normal clothes so they weren't paying attention to me and Zelo, well, Youngjae was looking at us from distance. 
Me: 13... I say quiet.
Zelo: Mworago? I can't hear.
Me: I'm 13 years old! >.< Now stop pinching my cheeks!! Zelo's jaw drops. 
Zelo: 13!? So much younger than me!? Youngjae hear Zelo's 13 and walks up to us. 
Youngjae: Kris-ah can we talk? He glares at Zelo. 
Youngjae: Alone? 
Zelo: Oh... Sure! He says and walk away. 
Youngjae: Kris-ah... Is your age the reason you don't like me? He looks straight into my eyes. I nod. 
Youngjae: Well... I don't care about your age... Age's just a number you know... 
Me: Youngjae... I like you... But... Before I can finish my sentence he kiss me. I push him away. He looks into my eyes. 
Youngjae: Do you hate me now? I shake my head. 
Me: I... Uhm... Kinda...Uhm... 
Himchan: Oh for gods sake woman just say it!