사랑해요 ...

안녕 내 사랑, 잘가요 내 사랑.

 

When we arrive to Korea Youngjae show me the way to my hotel. 
Youngjae: I can help you unpack your luggage. ^_^ 
Me: It's not necessary... But thanks anyway ^_^ 
Youngjae: oh... Ok... Uhm... Would you like to...Uhm... Eat lunch with me or something? He blush a bit.
Me: Uhm... Sure... Uhm... Uhm... When? 
Youngjae: Uhm... I have to go... Uhm... Home first... So you can... Uhm... Make yourself home... Uhm... Here... First...
Me: Ok... Uhm... Will you come ... Uhm... Here later... Or should I call you...Uhm...
Youngjae: I'll come here since you don't know how to find your way in Seoul ^_^ He smile and walk to the door.
Youngjae: I got to go now. I was nice to meet you :) and he left. I can't believe Youngjae wants to go and eat lunch with me! Oh my god this is so awesome! I think to myself. 
 
After I've finished unpacking my things someone knocks on the door. I walk to the door and open it. It's Youngjae.
Youngjae: Hi ^_^ Are you ready? He smiles brightly.
Me: Yes... Uhm... I'll just get my bag... Ok? He nod. I go to the bedroom and takes my wallet, my iPhone and my key-card. Then I grab my jacket and walks back to Youngjae. 
Me: Let's go! I lock the door. It's snowing outside and everywhere there are children playing in the snow. 
Youngjae: What would you like to eat? 
Me: I dunno... I shrug.
Youngjae: I know a good Thai restaurant.
Me: That sounds great ^_^ 
Youngjae: It's right over there. He points at a house with many statues and decorations in it's window. When we get into the restaurant a wall of hot air hit me. 
Me: It's so warm in here! Youngjae nods. We order some food and sit at a table close to the window. At the restaurant we find out that we have a lot in common.
Youngjae: I'll pay the bill! 
Me: No, I'll pay for what I ate! 
Youngjae: No~ It's always the guy who pays! 
Me: But I don't want you to pay for me! 
Youngjae: But I want to! He sound like a kid who doesn't get the toy he wants.
Me: No! 
Youngjae: Please ... I look into his eyes. He looks back at my eyes and smiles.
Me: No! And that's it! I won't let you pay for me! The waiter comes with the bill and Youngjae speaks Korean with him. The waiter nod and Youngjae pay. When the waiter leave, I'm a bit mad at Youngjae. We leave the restaurant.
Me: You imma... 
Youngjae: Huuuuh? What? Are you mad at me for paying? I nod. Youngjae chuckles.
Me: What's so funny? 
Youngjae: Most girls want the guy to pay for them... But I guess you're different!
Me: I just wonder... Why did you hug me on the plane and ate lunch with me? 
Youngjae: Uhm... It's beacuse... I... Uhm... He cough 
Youngjae: I... Uhm... When I saw you at the fansign I liked you and when I say beside you on the plane I knew it was fate! >.< He speak really fast.
Me: Wait... What? I'm a bit confused... 
Youngjae: You were at the fansign in Sweden... And... Uhm... When I saw you... I really… you know... fell for you... >.< He blush.
Me: Really? Why did you fall for me? 
Youngjae: Mo...molukesseoyo! >.< I just felt like I like you... And the first impression of a person is often right >.< 
Me: Euhm... I kinda... Like you too... Not because you're like.. Famous or something... Because there must've been many girls liking you just because you're famous... I like you because of your personalities! ^_^ he grab my hand. I blush.
Youngjae: We've only known each other for 1 day... But... Will you... Uhm... Be my girlfriend? He blush and look down. I'm shocked.
Me: Uhm... Youngjae... I think you're a bit fast forward... I think... We should wait until we know each other better...  He let got off my hand. 
Youngjae: Oh... Mianhaeyo... For being... Fast forward... He look like he's about to cry.
Me: Youngjae oppa... Don't be sad! I like you... But... You're ... I took a deep breath.
Me: You're too old for me... Bye. I slowly walk back to the hotel. Leaving Youngjae standing there alone. I don't look back a single time. Because if I do, he might see that I'm crying.