The first meeting

안녕 내 사랑, 잘가요 내 사랑.

 

I'm sitting on a plane to Korea listening to Warrior by B.A.P looking out the window. When someone sit down beside me, at first I don't bother looking at the person, but after a few minutes I get curious and look at the person. It's Youngjae! For a few minutes I just stare at him and after a while he looks at me.
Youngjae: Uhm... Why are you staring? 
Me: Uhm... Can...I... Uhm... Have ... Your autograph? I hold up my notebook and pen to him. 
Youngjae: Of corse! He smiles brightly. After signing a page he looks at me. 
Youngjae: We gonna sit together for like 10 hours so we should... Uhm... Talk a bit? He blushes.
Me: Uhm... Ok... What's your name? 'Oh my god! Why did I say that!?' I think to myself. I start to blush.
Youngjae: You ask for my autograph and then you ask for my name? You're cute. He laughs. 
Youngjae: Well... I'm Yoo Youngjae... And your name? 
Me: Im... MyRealName. But if it's hard to pronounce you can call me Kris!
Youngjae tries to say my name but fails and burst out laughing. 
Youngjae: Oh my god this is so hard to say! xD 
Me: I know that's why I asked you to call me Kris!
Youngjae: Hey! You're not like other fangirls! U're not screaming, fainting or asking me to marry you! I like you. You're cool :) 
Me: Really? You think so? Then you should see my brain right now! XD
Youngjae: AND YOU HAVE SENSE OF HUMOR! I bet you have a boyfriend! 
Me: No I don't ... I say a bit sad.
Youngjae: Really...? 
Me: Yea... But let's change subject... Uhm... 
Youngjae: Is it your first time going to Korea? I nod. 
Youngjae: Do you want me to guide you around? I stared at him. 
Me: R-really? I barely manage to say. 
Youngjae: Yea... 
Me: Well... Uhm... Thank you... Really much! I yawn.
Me: Ugh... I'm so sleepy (it's night) 
Youngjae: Then sleep ^_^ I won't mind ^_^ Actually I'm pretty sleepy myself~ I curled up under my hoodie. Suddenly Youngjae put his arm under my head as a pillow. I look at him with wide eyes. 
Youngjae: Huuuh? These seats aren't good pillows! My arm's a good pillow, right? 
Me: Well... It is... But.... Uhm... ehhm... He hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder. Then he starts to snore. I sigh and try to fall asleep myself.