Th End.....

Sequel: My Love Playboys..She's My Destiny *JooKris Story*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun threw her bag and her grocery harshly on the floor and bump her body on the bed. She’s crying out loud. ‘How dare u Kris! It’s really hurt!’ suddenly her phone ringing. She looks at the name on the screen. ‘Kris! Why suddenly he called me now? Erghhh! I hate u!’ Joohyun madly off her phone and take out the battery and threw it on the floor.

“Arghh! All man is same! Just like u Kris!”she yell and continue crying. Sooyoung who was just enter the room looks shocked when she saw a mess on the floor and heard Joohyun crying.

“Omo! Joohyun..waegudae? Why u crying?”Sooyoung run to Joohyun who was sitting with her both knees on her chest.

“Sooyoung ahh...”said Joohyun and her crying become worse. Sooyoung hug her and place Joohyun head on her shoulder.

“Joohyun ah..waeyo? Tell me...”Sooyoung comfort her.

“Sooyoung ah..it’s really hurt..jinjja apayeo...”said Joohyun sobbing.

“It’s Kris right? Haishh! I know this will be happen..come one, tell me what’s he doing to u..”

“He..he cheat on me...”say Joohyun.

“U saw him cheating on u?”say Sooyoung. Joohyun shook her head. “Then, how did u know he cheating on u?”

“One lady come to me and said she is Kris girlfriend...”said Joohyun.

“Jinjjayo? haishh...be patient Joohyun ah..”Said Sooyoung, she feels pity to her friend.

“It’s really hurt Sooyoung ah..really hurts..I hate him! he’s same just like him! all man is same!”yell Joohyun. Sooyoung hug her tight. She know it does hurt... she just let her crying until she falls asleep.

Sooyoung wipe the tears on Joohyun cheek and pull the blanket to cover Joohyun body. Then, she clean the mess on the floor  and pick up Joohyun cellphone. She put the battery and on the phone. 10 missed call from Kris. Suddenly, the phone ringing, it’s Kris again..Sooyoung looks hesitated to answer it or not.

“Hello..”Sooyoung answer it.

“Hello Joohyun ah..”said Kris.

“It’s not Joohyun, it’s her friend Sooyoung..”

“Sooyoung? Where’s Joohyun?”say the worried voice.

“Don’t worry..she’s sleeping...”

“Ohh..mmm, said to her call me when she wakes ok?”

“Ahh..if she want..”

“What?’

“Mm..nothing...”

“Then..tell her ok..bye..”

“Bye..” Sooyoung off the call. She looks at the phone and put it on the table.

                                                                                   ******

“Haishh..why don’t she answer my call?”said Kris while holdings his phone. It’s been 3 days he tried call Joohyun but she never answer it. Kris feels strange. ‘Is she mad at me?’

“Yah, why looks like u have a problem..”said Luhan.

“Of course I have a problem...”Said Kris and still look at his phone.

“What’s wrong Oppa?”said Seohyun who was sitting beside Luhan.

“it;s Joohyun..I don’t know why she never answer my called..”Luhan and Seohyun look at each other.

“Hmm..weird..are u done something to her that make her hurt oppa?” ask Seohyun.

“Nope..but, before this she always called me and ask me to accompany her to somewhere but I tell her I’m busy so I can’t.. and sometimes I forgot to pick up her call..but, I know she’s not mad becuz of that...u know, I’m busy becuz I have a reason right?”said Kris. Actually, Kris being busy becuz now he is working hard to get a money. He decided to end of his single status by proposing to Joohyun but when he ready to make a proposal to her. A unknown problem come.

“Why don’t u go to her house?”said Luhan.

“Ahh..I try, but she won’t meet me...I don’t know what I had done to her?”said Kris frustrated.

“Hmm..she won’t met u? Hmm..let’s plan something would we?”said Luhan. Kris frown his face.

“Plan something?”ask Kris.

“Luhan oppa...what were u planning oppa?”said Seohyun. Luhan smile. Kris and Seohyun dumbfounded.

                                                                   *******

“Joohyun ah...how long u will u not answer his call? U should go tell him what is really happen ok?”said Sooyoung. Sometimes she feel annoyed when her phone keep ringing and make her ears burn.

Joohyun pretend not to hear and keep staring at her phone. She looks at Kris picture. She admit that she miss this guy damn much but thinking what had he done to her. It’s really hurt.

“Yah Joohyun! Do hear me?”said Sooyoung. Suddenly Joohyun phone ringing. It’s not Kris but Seohyun. ‘Seohyun? Why she called me?’ Joohyun feels something wrong so she pick up the phone.

“Yobseyo?”

“Joohyun ah!” Seohyun voice looks terrified.

“Oh Seohyun ah.. waeyo?”

“Joohyun, Kris...Kris...he...”

Joohyun can feel the way Seohyun speak there’s must be something happen to Kris. ‘Oh my god, what happen to my Kris?’

“Kris? What..what happen to him?”Joohyun started to worried. Sooyoung who heard Joohyun say Kris name quickly go to her and hear.

“Kris..he got into accident!” Bum! Joohyun drop her phone.

“Yobseyo! Yobseyo!” Sooyoung who saw Seohyun drop her phone quickly pick the phone up and speak.

“Hello..what’s goin on?” ask Sooyoung. She look at Joohyun who still stiff there.

“Hello, whoever is this..please come to Illjang Hospital right now! Kris got onto accident!”said Seohyun.

“Ha? Da..dae...”Sooyoung off hang up the phone and get Joohyun.

“Joohyun! Joohyun!”Sooyoung shake her body.

“Kris...”said Joohyun and her tears falls

“I know..lets go now to hospital!”said Sooyoung and drag her out of the house.

In the car, Joohyun keep crying and praying for Kris. She feels really guilty now. ‘Oh lord...please safe my Kris oppa...’

                                                                              *****

In the hospital, Joohyun can see there’s so many people standing outside of Kris room. There’s Seohyun,Luhan, Exo boys, Jessica Kris sister and......she? what is she doin here? She is the woman that she met before. The woman who admit she is Kris girlfriend. Suddenly, she feels angry.

“Joohyun ah..finally..u came..”Said Seohyun.

“Kris oppa..how..how is he?” said Joohyun and her eyes still on that woman.

“He’s in coma Joohyun ah...”said Seohyun.

“U have to see him inside Joohyun ah..go now...”Said Luhan and pushed Joohyun inside and closed the door. ‘Why they rush me to see Kris? Hmm..’

When she step inside, she can see so many wire on Kris body and ventri mask on Kris face.

 “Oppa...”said Joohyun and slowly walk to Kris bed. Then, she crying again.

“Oppa...I’m sorry..wake up please. I need u..”said Joohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter