Chapter 3

Sequel: My Love Playboys..She's My Destiny *JooKris Story*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An update!! sorry for not updating..I've been busy lately..

It’s been a 2 weeks since Joohyun get discharged from hospital and her relationship with Kris become closer as a friend. Kris, he still trying to get Joohyun as his girl, but Joohyun she still keep her distance between her and Kris. She just consider Kris as her friend, not more than that. She know she had feeling for Kris a bit but she denied it.

“Joohyun, i got something to tell u...”Said Kris while they walking together in the park. It’s Kris who ask her to meet him here. “What is it?” say Joohyun as she looking to Kris. Kris stop walking and made Joohyun stop too. She look at Kris weirdly. “Why u stop?” ask Joohyun. Kris was looking down, looks like he trying to speak something that can’t get out from his mouth. He bites his lips. “Kris...”Joohyun touch his shoulder. Kris looking at her. He looks onto her eyes.

“Joohyun..I...I...” Kris was stuttering. “I what?”said Joohyun.

“I..I like u....”Finally Kris spoken up the word. Seohyun stiff there as she still look at Kris face.

“Emm..yeah..I like u too Kris..we’re friend right?”say Joohyun. She really don’t understand what actually Kris try to saying.

“No Joohyun...not that...I mean..I....I love u...can u be my girl?”Kris look onto her eyes. Waiting for an answer from . Joohyun mouth open a bit and her eyes blinking twice. Suddenly, she laugh. Kris was suprised by her action.

“Why do u laugh? I’m serious ok?”said Kris. Joohyun still laugh.

“I’m sorry..Kris..it’s becuz ur face is too funny...”say Joohyun as she continue her laugh. Kris looks like fed up.

“Joohyun! It’s nothing funny! I’m serious ok!”suddenly Kris high up his voice and make Joohyun stop her laughing.

“Kris...I...I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter