Chap 1

Sequel: My Love Playboys..She's My Destiny *JooKris Story*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Joohyun, do u have an ideal type?”Sooyoung who was playing with her hair asked Joohyun who was reading a book. Che..she thinks she y?

There was silent. She wont’ give an answer.

“Joohyun, what kind of boyfriend u want?”again, she asked her. Seohyun keep read her book.

Silent again, there’s no nod or shook. Just mute.

“Joohyun!!”Sooyoung start to fed up. Aishh..this friend..if I talk about boys, she always pretend to not hear..aishh!

Joohyun still reading her book and don’t give any response.

Bukk!! Her body sway back a bit as a pillow was being throw and landed on her face. Joohyun fed up. She throw her keroro comics beside her. “Sooyoung!!!” shout her. Sooyoung already stand up from chair. “Sooyoung! Owh..becuz I had injured my leg. U free to tease me??”said Joohyun. She had broken her right leg becuz of an accident.

“Buhahahahahaha!!”there’s a laughter was fill in the room. “Merong!!”Sooyoung stick out her tounge to Joohyun infront of her bed. It’s make Joohyun more fed up.

“Yahh! Sooyoung! Why u disturbing me! Don’t u see I was reading my favourite comics?”yell Joohyun to her and show her angry face. Actually she pretending mad.

“Well..who ask u to not answer my question?”say Sooyoung with slumber.

“U ask me a stupid question u know? How I want to answer it?”say Joohyun and pout. Everyday Sooyoung will ask the same question. She sick of it.

“Yahh..U can’t said that..”say Sooyoung.

“Waeee?”ask Joohyun.

“Every girls want to find her prince charming and every guy want to find his cinderella. Even kids nowdays know. Want to find my prince, princess..my queen..”Say Sooyoung. “And u? U had grown up ok..it’s impossible girl like u don’t have an ideal types.”continue Sooyoung while rubs her chin. I’m really..really! feels strange with this girl.  She got a face, cute, pretty, beautiful..but don’t she has a feeling? There’s so many guy want her but she won’t. She just refuse like that. Sorry guys, she was born this way..

Silent for 5 second. Joohyun crossed her arm on her chest. Her brain was thinking about Sooyoung word. I’m Joohyun. I have a feeling. I’m a human being too. It’s was a lied if I said I don’t have an ideal types. It’s just...”Ahh! I’m lazy to think about it. It’s just rubbish!”

Sooyoung eyes nearly fall out when she heard word ‘rubbish’ came from Joohyun mouth.  “Rubbish?” Sooyoung shook her head three times. “Joohyun..U can’t compared a guy with ur..”

“He’s not my father!”Joohyun quickly said before Sooyoung could finish her word. Her face become moody.

“Joohyun..”say Sooyoung as she walk to her.

‘Enough! I won’t hear anything..”Joohyun lift her right hand as she give a signal to Sooyoung for not talking about her father.

“Joohyun..”

“I wanna sleep..”said Joohyun and quickly lying down and pulled her blanket. She leave dumbfounded Sooyoung who standing there. She don’t want to hear it. It waste of time.

Suddenly, there was a man face who was in middle age come to her mind. “Appa..”said Joohyun and release a weak sigh. Mr Park face was playing infront of her eyes.

                                                                                 **********

 

“I’m sorry Joohyun ah..” the voice break the silent on the living room.

There’s a three head was there just heard the conversation. They all look down on the floor.

“U choose her appa?”slowly Joohyun ask her father. Her mom hands he grip tightly beside her. Mrs Park who was keep silent and just crying there.

Mr Park nod slowly. “We will be married next week..”

“Married!?”said Taemin. Joohyun young brother. He was 19 years old.

“Ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter