Guardian angel?!

In Love With My Guardian Devil?!

 

Your POV

I instantly broke the silence," Soo are you someone from heaven?" I looked at Shinee and saw them glaring at them. "Are you angels?" i asked them.

"Yes we are let me introduce ourselves. I am Wooyoung,he is Taecyeon, Nichkyun, Junho ,Chansung and jaebeom. We are called 2pm." That guy called Wooyoung pointed out to me which made Jonghyun uneasy.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunhae-ah!" Junho chirped happily. "Annyeong!" i smiled. Jonghyun's glare shot through me which make me panick. 

"Umm guys i have to go home. I have some homework to do. Nice to meet you though"

"Do you need help with your homework?" Wooyoung asked.

"No thank you." i replied which made Jonghyun said softly with jealously"Angels are not supposed to help Tch." 

"Umm... Lets go Jonghyun Oppa." I pulled Shinee away from them. I definitely saw Wooyoung with a sad face while Jonghyun Oppa was smirking at hime proud of himself. 

 

 

"Phew I finally made it home." Suddenly, my stomach and Jonghyun's growled together which made us laugh, together with Shinee. Jonghyun took my hand and went to the kitchen. I blushed a little with the skin contact we had. "Lets cook something together." he said while searching for food. 

"I will cook, i think you dont really know how to cook right?"

"How did you know?" He blushed a little ,embarrased, which make me chuckle.

"Putting that aside, im going to cook now, go to the living room while waiting, your friends are waiting," I smiled like an idiot.

"Arasso..." he pouted cutely.(Hehe cant imaginge how cute it is) I started cooking kimchi rice for six and Tofu soup. I placed all the food on the table and went to the kitchen to clean up. The aroma of the food reached Shinee's nose as they hurried to the table to dig in. Only Jonghyun saw me in the kitchen cleaning up and came forward." Eunhae-ah, clean up later. Lets eat first." He pushed me to the living room and sat me down. Shinee and I chit chatted while we eat happily. 

 

Little did we know that someone was watching us with jealousy. "Eunhae-ah i fall in love with you at first sight when i came here. Now i am not going to give up on you. Im going to win this Devil Kim Jonghyun, wait and see." he smirked and flew away.

 

Jonghyun's POV

We finished dinner and Onew hyung,Key, Taeminnie and Minho volunteered to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes. At first, Eunhae hesitated but after much pleading, she gave in finally. We went to her room. I could see her blushed a little which make me really want to hug her really tight. 

 

Your POV

I guess we are alone in our room. It is really awkward as we did not know much to say. He broke the silence" Do you write diaries?" 

"No i dont"

"You know you could try writing it its kinda nice i think."

"Really?"

"Yea"

Then, it was silent again." You know Jonghyun Oppa. I actually like you you know but i didnt want to admit my feelings." I blushed so hard that Jonghyun could see clearly. I did not expect Jonghyun to say the same too but he answered" Yea me too, when i look at you for the first time, you look like an angel. You make me want to do all sorts of helpful things for other people. Im a devil, I dont know if I will be with you forever. I dont know if I will win the mission" Jonghyun sighed sadly. This was the first time when Jomghyun looked sad, it make me have a heartache. I stepped in front of Jonghyun and hugged him warmly. He hugged back. 

 

Suddenly, Taemin burst in the room" Hey guys, we are done........... Umm am i interrupting?" We quickly pulled away and i said," Umm no, you are already done in the kitchen? I guess you guys want to go back home already?" 

"Umm yes..." Taemin looked at us suspiciously. Taemin shouted" ONEW! MINHO! KEY HYUNGGGGG!!!!" They rushed in and asked" Yea?" 

"Hyungs, ya know when i came in, i saw Jon...... " Jonghyun quickly covered his mouth and whispered," I will treat you to banana milk later, just shut up."

"Guys, lets all go home, Eunhae need to sleep." Jonghyun said quickly. They nodded " Bye Eunhae-ah, see you tommorow" "Bye noona!"  They all leave the room while Jonghyun smiled at me and bid goodbye. I smiled back. I then rummaged through my cupboard. Fina;;y, i spotted a Diary book. I took it out and wrote:

                   4th January 2013

                   Dear Diary,

                                     I just found this notebook in the cupboard, so i guess im going to use this as my diary. I will not be writing on this diary every day. Today, it was a pretty long day, but itt was also fun. I met an angel group called 2pm who came falling from heaven. Unlike the first time that I met Shinee the devils, I had no feelings towards them whatsoever. I wish Shinee will win this mission and be revived too. But i also wish that Jonghyun Oppa would be with me forever and ever. I love him and I realised that we both had the same feelings for each other. Jonghyun sked me if i write a diary and I said no. He said ots actually nice writing a diary, so i took his advice because i trust him until the bottom of my heart. Thats all for now, well im going to sleep. Bye and good night^^

                         Park Eunhae

 

After writing a short diary, i drifted off to sleep.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I bought some packets of banana milk for Taemin as i promised. While i walked halfway, I looked up in the sky and thought " Jang Wooyoung hyung, I know you love her too but I will not lose to you in this mission because i want to be alive again and live with Eunhae happily. Wait and see who will win this battle of love." 

 

"Jonghyun Hyung! What are you doing out there! Come on lets go!" Key shouted.

 

"Coming!"