hello im a guardian devil

In Love With My Guardian Devil?!

Your POV

 

"Wakie,Wakie little sister!its time to go to school!!" Eunjae Oppa, my brother, shouted at my ear. "5 minutes please...." i said. " Thats the time left you have to prepare!" He said." BWOH?!" I jump out of my bed and rush to the toilet. I quickly combed my hair and brush my teeth. I place a bread in my mouth while shouting"OPPA, WHERES MY BAG?"

"ITS HERE"

"SHOES"

"HERE"

"MY PHONE"

"HERE,HERE,HERE!"

I dashed out of the house and reached school. Lucky i was not late Phew. So much noise in the house every morning....

 

-In Classroom

 

It was a lovely morning. The sun rose with a bright smile welcoming me with love. Birds were singing a rhythmm to me while the fresh breeze blow through my classroom window. Its like a fantasy to me. But then its pouring with rain. The skies are filled with grey clouds, hiding the glamourous sun. Ponds can be seen everywhere. The weather makes the atmosphere gloomy and my mood is just sinking down to the bottom. Lovely, isnt it? Here i am being lonely , while other students were having fun and making conversations with each other. My two best friends were not in the classroom as they say they were going to be late today.

 

 

(*Flashback*)

I dashed out of the house with a bread in my mouth.' Your whisper is the lucifer...' I picked up my light blue phone and answered it.

"Yoeboseyo?"(Sorry not sure how to spell it) I called.

"Eunhae-ah, mian... we are going to be late.." Sunmi said.Background sound....

"Hey,are you done?"I heard taeyeon asked annoyingly.

"Will tell you the reason later. Bye!" She then hung up the phone

(*End of flashback*)

 

 

Sigh... How i wish there will be some fantasies in my life... I was in the middle of my daydreaming when two familiar voices interupted me.

 

 

 

"Good morning Eunhae-ah!" Two voices chirped which made me somewhat annoyed. "What! Oh.." i said. "Hey whats wrong?" Sunmi asked. "Explain why your soooo late" I stretched the sooo."Oh.. whenweareonthewaytoschoolwemetsomehandsomeguysthenwetalkuntilweforgotthatwearesupposedtomeetandwerelatesowecalledyou,mianhae..."she said quickly but i heard allthe words though.Sigh thats her unchangeable personality. "Arasso,Arasso, i will forgive you TODAY." i said. Taeyeon laughed and we two joined in. We chatted until our teacher, Mrs Sukjin, came and started our maths lesson. 

 

 

 

School ended quickly and students raced for the exit. I grabbed all your books and headed home. Instead of walking home with Taeyeon and Sunmi today, I walked home alone. I looked at my watch, its 1.53pm. I passed by a medium sized terrace house when suddenly in front of the house, 5 handsome boys with devil-like wings appeared in front of it. I jumped out of my skin. They blinked at me and i blinked back at them.

 

imgres

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Hyung, lets go now! Its already 1.40pm!" Key shouted. "Arasso,Arasso." i said. Well living once again as a human will not be too bad though. We took the bus in hell with our luggages in hand as we were going to be living there.

 

 

-At the hell portal-

"I heard that the angels will be coming later" Jaejoong hyung said. "But when exackly will they be coming?" Onew hyung asked. "Not so sure but i heard its around 5 or 6 pm the day after tomorrow." Yoochun said, " Be careful, Jonghyun you must win that girl i heard that shes very pretty in person."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes,"Anyway, be careful, bye" " I will surely win that girl's heart dont worry." Jonghyun smirked," We'll get going now.Bye!" With one last farewell, we got ready to jump in the portal. All of us jumped into the red whole.

 

 

After a long twisting and turning, I bumped my head on the white concrete floor, followed by the rest. We reached in front of a house. I saw a girl with long hair and a beautiful face staring at us. That was the girl we are waiting to meet. I guess she was pretty. She looked so shocked and we were like having a staring contest. After a long minute, I said smirking"Nice to meet you Park Eunhae! My name is Kim Jonghyun. I am a guardian devil."

 

 

She stood there shocked. " How do you know my name?" "Im a guardian devil duhh," I said. "Guardian devil? haha you are soo funny.Well i only have a cupcake here, i'll give it to you as a tip." She passed the cupcake to me and waved goodbye. She saw me looking very confused. "Tch came all the way here for nothing, she is kind of pretty though." I smiled. "Really?Love in first sight i guess?"Key said out of nowhere.' Hey,hey when did you get here?"

"Just a few moments ago. Hey, you just said you are a guardian devil randomly of course she wont believe you for goodness sake!" Key said.

"Hide your wings hyung and change to human form. People will think that we are crazy." Minho said

"Arasso, Minho. Now we need to let Eunhae to believe us before those angels come."

"Yes, i agree"


 

Hi readers:) How was this chapter? Still boring isnt it. Sorry i guess its short,but even if its boring i will never give up.^^ Will update soon.

Please subscribe and comment^^