A same mission for the devil and angel

In Love With My Guardian Devil?!

Jonghyun's POV

 

-In hell-

" Hey hyungs, Jaejoong hyung is calling us up at the hall. Lets go!" Taemin, the maknae of devil SHINee called and pulled them to the main hall in hell. Hell is where people who did some bad things when they are alive go to hell. But if you always did good things, they go to heaven. 

 

 

When we arrived in the hall, there were only a few groups there. " Attention everyone! I know why all of you are wondering why you are all gathered here! Im here to give you a mission. This mission is dedicated to only one member of only one group and you will have the same mission and the same target as one guardian angel from heaven too! Firstly all of you please pick a number from the box beside that table at the back then gather over here!" Jaejoong shouted.

 

 

"Hey Jonhyun hyung, go pick a number for our group" Taemin chirped."Fine,fine, but when did you start ordering us around?"I glared at him. The others laugh. I went and took a paper from the box.'7' is our group number. I gave Onew hyung the paper and we headed to the stage. " OKAY YOU ARE ALL GATHERED HERE. LET ME PICK A NUMBER. ONE MEMBER IN NUMBER 7 WILL BE ON THE MISSION TOGETHER WITH THE REST. GROUPS WHO ARE NOT PICKED PLEASE LEAVE THE HALL NOW!" Jaejoong shouted using the mic. Groups started leaving the main hall and soon only our group was left. "Okay SHINee, Jonghyun i will assign you to the mission" he said without using the mic now. 

 

 

"BWOH?!" I exclaimed. Onew hyung, Taemin,key and minho sigh a relief. As soon as they saw me glaring at them, they quickly looked away with a smile on their face. "You on this mission?" Jaejoong looked at me."Fine" i sighed. He threw me a profile of a girl and said" If you win over her heart first than the guardian angel, you and the rest of the group will live once again, okay? And get ready all of you will be leaving tomorow at 1pm and i already bought a house there. You be ported there once you leave by the porting machine". I nodded with a smirk on my face. Being good with girls is one of my personalities. 

 

We all open our wings and flew back to our dorm to get ready for tomorow.

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

 -In Heaven-

' Ding Ding Ding' the bell chimed. This is the bell when TOP hyung has an announcement in Heaven(i guess you already  know what heaven is). Me and the rest of 2pm flew to the westly hall(just a name of a hall) immediately after the bell rang. 

 

 

When we arrived at the hall, many groups were already there. TOP hyung were already on the stage. "ATTENTION ANGELS! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. I HAVE A MISSION FOR ONLY ONE MEMBER OF ONLY ONE GROUP! I WILL PICK ONE OF THE DORM NUMBERS AND WILL EXPLAIN THE DETAILS TO THE GROUP THAT I CHOSE. IF YOUR DORM NUMBER IS NOT PICKED PLEASE LEAVE THE HALL!" TOP hyung shouted.

 

 

My group dorm number is 2012 its a lucky number i think. I just wish he dont pick me if he picked our group number. The mission is sure regarding falling in love with a girl. " OKAY I ALREADY PICKED A NUMBER! THE NUMBER IS..................2012 2pm! " TOP hyung exclaimed. Groups all left the hallway in no time. "Whats the mission?" Chansung , the maknae asked impatiently. " Dont be impatient Chansung. Okay i dedicate this mission to Wooyoung You on it?" TOP hyung asked. "BWOH?!" I screamed. "Fine" i replied innocently this time. 

 

 

"Okay this is the girl's profile," he threw it to me."You will be facing this with a devil from hell."

" A devil?" i asked

"Yes and if you win over her heart, you and the rest of the members will live once again. Arasso? oh and get ready. You will be leaving the day after tomorrow at 6pm and you will be ported to your new house that i bought long ago. You may leave now." TOP hyung finished.

 

 

We opened our wings and flew back to our dorm getting ready for our leave the day after tomorrow.

 

 

Your POV

 

I was at home drinking strawberry milkshake while watching television. I had this feeling that im being watched by someone from the sky. I also had a feeling that something interesting would be happening tomorrow.Guess i must be thinking too much, i better get a good night sleep. Tomorrow is probably going to be a long day.

 

 


 

Annyeong guys! How is my first chapter? Boring isnt it?

I have a few questions to ask you.

1) Who do you want to win? Jonghyun or Wooyoung

2) Do you like the story so far?

3) Please give me some ideas

Please answer them below at the comment box. Thank You~~~

 

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short. Mianhae......

 

Please Comment^^ And subscribe~~:)

-Blackpenguin