Explaination

In Love With My Guardian Devil?!

Your POV

Jonghyun took me by my hand and when we were out of the school, SHINee spread out their wings and flew up in the sky. Jonghyun hold me in his muscular arm to prevent me from falling. I looked down, it was sooo high that it looks like an eagle catching its prey. Jonghyun whispered something in my ear that i could hardly make out because i was blushing. Before i knew it, we were already in their 'luxurious' house. 

 

 

 

"Explain" I said looking right into their eyes. "I know that its hard to explain but we are actually devil from hell, but you know not all devils are bad. Its because they just did one bad thing when they are alive so we were sent to hell instead of heaven. We are actually not bad ones we are considered the good ones." Key said.

 

 

 

"See, Jonghyun was representing our group for a mission which was we need to fall for you and also the other way around. We were actually facing an angel from heaven but we heard that he is coming today at around 5 to 6pm.And if Jonghyun win this mission, our group will get a second chance of life as well as loving you" Onew finished.

 

 

 

"Well, im not too surprised seeing all of you flying in the sky outside the classroom window," I laughed a bit. " Well Jonghyun Oppa can i see your wings?" Jonghyun looked at me with wide eyes." What did you just call me?"

 

 

 

"Jonghyun Oppa." i said with an innocent face. "Hey Eunhae-ah call us too,"Key Oppa smiled. "Key Oppa, Onew Oppa ,Minho Oppa and Taeminnie." I said while i laughed a bit when i said Taeminnie. Taemin pouted,"I wish you could call me Oppa~~. But i will call you Eunhae Noona then~~~" We all laughed together. I saw Jonghyun smirk" Do you want to see our wings?""Yes!" I chirped.

 

 

 

They spread out their wings gracefully. Jonghyun had blue wings, Minho had black wings, Key and Taemin had red wings , Onew had dark blue wings. I giggled with excitement. " I guess im going home now." i said while standing up. "We will walk you home"

 

 

 

"Neh" I replied tired. Suddenly, another guy came falling from the sky. We stared at each other like when me and Shinee met the first time.

 


 

 

This chapter is short ...... again. I guess im prone to writing short chapters so forgive me.

Annnnnd i guess its boring to some of you or maybe all of you.... Mianhae...:(