The Story of Room 103

My Ghost Story

"Here you go Grandpa!" Said Jongshin while giving his grandfather a bottle of water.

"Thank you Jongshin-ah" Jongshin went and sit in the grass next to his sister and looked at his grandfather.

"Yah Grandpa the story!!!" Said Hyunmi with excitement.

"Ah yes, where was I?" Said they're grandfather while rubbing his chin.

"You were in the part where the Onew guy finally arrived at Seoul." Jongshin said.

"Oh yes! Thank you Jongshin. The plane finally arrived at Seoul......"


                             

                               Seoul Airport

Finally Onew arrived at Seoul, happily he was walking out of the plane with his backpack. When he finally step foot in the airport he saw many people running everywhere, mostly people that are late for they're flight.

Onew was walking carefully looking everywhere hoping to see the person that is from the university looking for him. While he was walking he saw a young man with a billboard saying "Lee Jinki". Onew walked to that young man and bowed.

"Hello my name is Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew, hope we can be good friends" The young man also bowed and said,

"Hi Onew my name is Lee Taemin, but you can call me....... Taemin?"

Onew smiled brightly at Taemin. "So let's go! I can't wait to show you my friends!"

Said Taemin while jumping up and down, Onew just chuckled and followed him to the exit.

While they were walking Onew started asking him question about the school.

"Hey are the teachers very strict?" Onew said a little nervous just thinking of how strict they can be.

"Some but not all of them. But if you get in there bad side then your in for a mess." Said Taemin while walking to a car. When they reached the car another young man, coincidentally in the same school uniform as Taemin came out from the car.

"Hi you most be the new student that we're looking for, I'm Kibum but people just call me Key."

Onew smiled at him and said "Hello nice to meet you, my name is Jinki but you can call me Onew."

"Well lets go! Is your first day in school yeah?" Said Key while opening the door to the drivers sit.

"Neh" Said Onew while sitting in the back of the car, Taemin was in the passengers sit.

While on the drive for school Key said something to Onew that he didn't quite understood.

''Well hopefully you don't have room 103." Said Key which made Taemin have goose bumps.

"Yah Key umma don't talk about that room, it gives me goose bumps." Said Taemin while pouting.

"What about room 103?" Said Onew, clearly not understanding what they are talking about.

"Let's just hope you don't have that room as your dorm." Those where the only words Key said before his phone started to ring.

"Yoboseyo? Yeah we found him...... Yes Mr.Lee his perfectly fine.... Yes we're on our way.... Bye Mr.Lee."

Said Key while hanging on the phone. "Who was that?" Said Taemin curious.

"It was the principal, he was asking if we found Onew."

"Oh" Those were Taemin's word before looking out at the window.


                              SM University

The three boy's finally arrived at the school and the view was just breath taking. It was like three mansion long. It was just amazing.

"Umm where is the principal's office?" Onew asked looking around the place.

"Oh I'll take you there." Key said, Onew just nodded and followed him. When they arrived at the principal's office he was greeted with a man like in the middle age of his 40's smiling at him.

"Ah you most be Lee Jinki, the new transferred student? I'm Mr.Lee nice to meet you."

"Hello Mr.Lee, thank you for accepting me here in this University." Said Onew while bowing.

"Of course, I believe that everyone has a special talent in them. Hopefully you will find yours here." Said Mr.Lee while smiling.

"Here are your schedules and your dorm number, hope you have a great time here in SM University." Said Mr.Lee while giving Onew some papers and his room key.

"Kamsa!" Said Onew with excitement. While he excited the office he was reading his schedule happily.

"Yah whats you dorm number?" Said Key curious. Onew started checking the papers and read his room number loudly.

"Room 103." In that instant both Key and Onew had goose bumps everywhere. Onew was already getting a little nervous about his room, but he kept his cool. While Key was frozen next to him with wide eyes.

"Y-you got room 103?"

Onew just nodded "What's so big of room 103?"

"Jonghyun can tell you the story, he's the one that knows it the most."

"Who?" Said Onew confused.

"Jonghyun, one of my friends here in SM University." Key said while looking at Onew's papers to check if he was wrong that his room number is 103. But sadly he wasn't wrong. 

"Let's go to the cafeteria so you can meet him." Said Key while he returned the papers to Onew. Onew just nodded and followed him to the cafeteria.


                              Cafeteria

When Key and Onew reached the cafeteria they could see Taemin in a table with a guy.

Must be Jonghyun. Thought Onew while walking to the table. When he went there Key smiled at them both before sitting.

"Jonghyun this is Onew the new student, Onew this is Jonghyun the friend that I talked about earlier."

"Hey nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" Said Onew while shaking Jonghyun's hand.

"Hey hyung what room number do you have?" Said Taemin curious. Onew looked at them and said,

"I have room 103."

"BWO?!" Said Jonghyun and Taemin at the same time.

"Aish what's so scary of room 103?!" Said Onew clearly annoyed.

"Yah Jjong tell him the story of room 103." Said Key.

"Fine it all started in 1970"


                              1970

It was a normal day in SM University, a beautiful girl was walking the hallway happily to her boyfriend's dorm.

She started to knock several times happily while saying,

"Yah Oppa open up, is me!" Immediately the door opened reveling a tall handsome man smiling at her.

"Mianhe yeobo, I was just doing something. Come in." He said while letting her enter. When she entered his dorm she saw everything messed up, cloth everywhere and even plastic cups on the floor.

"Yah Choi Minho you have to clean your dorm you know that?! It's all messed up."

"Yeah sorry about that, but give your oppa a kiss will ya!" He said while patting his right cheek. She just giggled and pecked him in the cheek.

"Now thats better."

"Oppa are you ok? I've realized you haven't been much to classes lately." She said while pouting.

"It's nothing yeobo." He said while smiling.

"Oh what did the doctor said Minho? I forgot to ask you that."

Minho just sighted and sit in his bed, he patted the space next to him indicating her to sit next to him. She did as she was told and looked at him confused.

"Oppa is everything alright?" She said while putting her hand in his shoulder. He just smiled at her and said,

"You know I love you right?"

"I love you to oppa." She said while smiling.

"You know, if I ever die I don't want people to wear black like they all normally do. I want them to wear white is much better."

"O-oppa don't talk about death. Is scary, and your not gonna die, you just had a fever thats all." She said while looking at him with worried eyes.

"Of course I won't, there's no such thing as death. You don't die, you just move to another world." He said while putting his hand on her cheek.

"Choi Minho don't scare me!" She said while hitting his chest.

"Yah that hurts" He said while chuckling, he started coughing several times until he finally stopped.

"Yah oppa you want me to get you some water?" She said while standing up. But before she could leave Minho took her wrist and pulled her back in the bed.

"I'm fine, just stay with me and I'll feel better." He said while hugging her.

"Oppa I love you. Promise me you wont leave me." She said while resting her head in his chest.

"I love you too. And I promise I will never leave you." He said while kissing the top of her head.


                              3 days later.......

Minho was walking happily in the hallways looking for his girlfriend, while he was walking he felt a charp pain coming from his chest and he started coughing many times.

He suddenly fell to his knee's while coughing when he looked at his hands he saw blood. He closed he eyes and mumbled,

"Is time..." He felt his eyes watery, a lot of people surround him asking him if his alright. But he didn't said a word. When he opened his eyes he saw the love of his life running toward him with a worried look written all over her face.

"Oppa are you okay?! What's wr- OMO!!! Your bleeding!!! We have to take you to the hospital!!!" She said but he took her wrist and looked at her. Love was written in his eyes he could see her eyes getting watery.

"I'm s-sorry for n-not telling you." She immediately knew what he meant, her eyes got watery and soon she was already sobbing hard.

"N-no you'll be ok. Lets take you to the doctor come on get up." He just shook her head.

"Is no use yeobo, the doctor said theres no cure." He suddenly started to cough more blood, and fell to the floor.

"OPPA!!!" She screamed. He was now looking at the ceiling while coughing more blood. He then moved his eyes towards her, the love of his life crying infront of him. He took his hand and cleaned her tears with his thumb and gaved her a week smile.

"I will be fine yeobo. I l-l-love y-ou..." With those words he closed his eyes and his hand fell to the floor.

"No..No..NO!!! OPPA WAKE UP!!!" She said while shacking him.

"NO OPPA YOU CAN'T DIE!!! YOU PROMISED YOU WONT LEAVE ME!!!" She started to sob more and put her head in his chest, where she always heard his heartbeat. But now..... it made no sound.

"You promised" She said while crying more and more. She then looked at his face, his beautiful face now loosing its color. Looking paler every second. She then kissed his lips for one last time and started to cry more and more.

Thats when the principal came and saw the pale body lying on the floor covered with blood and the girl crying in his chest praying in her mind he will come back. But he never camed back...... and he never will.


                              5 days later......

It was time to bury him in the cementary. Every one was wearing black, while one in particular was wearing a beautiful white dress. Everyone was looking when they buried him, but she. She couldn't even think on how to live anymore. She couldn't even open her eyes to see it, it would just hurt her more and more.

Her beautiful face was now pale, filled with dry and new tears.


When the cementary was over she went to her dorm room and looked at the wall with a blank expression. Suddenly she felt warm tears fall from her cheek and she started to hit the wall with all her strength.

"NO! NO! NO! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME OPPA!!! YOU PROMISED!!!" She then fell to her knee's and started to cry more.

What was the point of living if you don't have the love of your life with you. What was the point of smiling when he wasn't on her side. There was no point, thats why she made her choice.

"There's no point of living if your not on my side oppa." She said while standing up.

She walked out of her room and took a rope that she ones found while she was walking to the field of her school. And took a chair.

She then started walking back to her room and prepared the rope and the chair. She then took part of the rope and tied it in her neck. She was now above the chair looking at the floor with tears all over her cheeks.

"I love you oppa." Those were her last word before stepping of the chair.

Her friend Maria had a strange feeling inside of her that her friend was introuble so she went to her dorm and knocked on the door. But nobody answered, she started to feel worried so she opened the door.

"AHHH!!!" Immediately Maria started crying at what she saw. Her friend a rope tied in her neck and........ dead.

She had committed suicide in her dorm. In her room. She committed suicide in room.......... 103.


Days passed and they also buried the poor girls body next to her lover. Every time someone would walk to the cementary they would always see those both stones together beautifully written,

Choi Minho      Park Vivian

1958-1970       1959-1970

 R.I.P           R.I.P

 

They say since that day her spirit is still in that room, in room 103. Waiting for her lover to come and look for her. People have been always afraid to even step foot in that room, because they can just hear a girl crying desperately for her lover to come and rescue her.

And that my friends is the story of Room 103.


                              Present

Onew was shocked at the story, he actually felt sorry for her. Maybe what she needed was a friend, a friend that can make her open her eyes and make her move on.

"Aish now I have goose bumps again!" Said Taemin while rubbing his arms.

"I know right? Is just creepy that story, completely creepy." Said Key while looking around.

"So now you know the story of the famous Room 103. What do you think?" Jonghyun said to Onew while looking at him.

"It must be fictional, I don't believe in ghost's." Onew said while shrugging.

"Well fine, but if she hunts you, our rooms are opened for you." Key said. Then the school bell started ringing indicating class will start soon.

"Well see ya after class guys!" Said Jonghyun while leaving.

"I'm leaving too" Said Taemin while standing up and leave.

"What class do you have Onew?" Key said while looking at him. Onew started checking his schedules and said,

"Instrument."

"Really? Me too, let's go." And that when they left to they're class.


 Author's Note:

So what you all think?

Good, ok, bad?

Well hope you liking it for now ^.^

 

Please comment and subscribe.

For him   ^

Lol have a nice day ♥