First Day!

My Ghost Story

                              Instrument Class

Onew and Key just entered the class of Intruments. When they entered Onew looked around at the classroom.

classroom-592x444.jpg

"There's an available chair next to mine." Said Key while walking to his chair, Onew just followed him and sit next to him.

"Psst Key have you seen the new cloth in YesStyle.com?" Said a girl infront of they're chair. She had blonde hair and was looking at Key while holding her iPhone.

"Duhh and there awesome!! Even better there 50% off!!!" Said Key while jumping up and down from his chair. Onew just looked at him with are-you-okay-dude look. The girl infront of them looked at Onew and gaved him a weird look.

"Are you new?"

Onew just nodded while looking at her.

"I'm Chaerin but people mostly call me CL." She said while looking at him with a smile.

"Onew nice too meet you." He said while smiling. CL just nodded and turned around when she heard the door opened.

"Good morning class, I heard we have a new student correct?" The teacher said while looking around until he met eyes with Onew.

"Come here and introduce yourself."

Onew did as he was told and started walking infront of the class. He bowed and said,

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee Jinki, hope we can be good friends." He said, when he started to look around his eyes landed in a particular girl.

She was looking at him weirdly and wouldn't stop looking at him. Onew just shrugged and went to his chair next to Key.

He was feeling awkward because she wouldn't stop looking at him, but Onew acted as if he didn't realized.


                              Cafeteria

                   (Lets just skip the classes)

It was finally lunch time and Onew, Key and Jonghyun were sitting in a table just hanging out and talking of boys stuff, while Taemin was making the line to order his food.

"Yah how was your first day for now?" Asked Jonghyun while bitting on his sandwich.

"Cool I guess." Said Onew, he was too distracted thinking of the girl that was looking at him weirdly in Instument class.

I mean why would she looked at him like she just saw a ghost? She acted like she knows him somewhere. But why? Onew dosen't know her as he recalls, and he haven't even talked to her. So why the weird attitude?

"YAH ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Said Key sceaming, which made Onew jumped.

"YAH! You almost gaved me a heart attack!" Said Onew while putting his hand in his chest.

"So are you gonna make the line with me or not?" Said Key while raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not really hungry."

In that instant Taemin had just come with food in his hand, suddenly Onew could smell a familiar and beautiful smell that he loved since birth.

"Yah is that chicken?!" Said Onew with big eyes.

"Umm neh, today they are serving chicken why-" But before Taemin could even finish his sentence, Onew was already making the line in the cafeteria.

"YAH WAIT FOR ME!" Said Key while running towards him.

When Onew and Key came back, Onew had quickly went to his chair and started eating without hesitating a bit.

Jonghyun, Key and Taemin looked at him with wide eyes and mouth wide opened.

"Y-yah! Don't eat to fast you can choke!" Said Key while slapping his hand.

"Wae? Is good." Said Onew while pouting and started to eat again.

"Wow hyung you sure were hungry." Said Taemin while looking at him eat.

"No doubt, hey can I have one?" Said Jonghyun while reaching for one chicken in Onew's plate. In that instante Onew slapped Jonghyun's hand and hugged his plate like a child.

"ANI!!! MY CHICKEN!!!" He said while giving him a glare. Jonghyun raced both of his hands saying he surrenders.

Onew looked at him for one last time before he continued to eat his chicken.


Classes were finally over for the day and Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin were now walking to they're dorms.

Onew was a little nervous but he kept saying in his mind that is all just fictional.

"Well good luck." Said Key while patting Onew's back. Onew just nodded and went to where his room was.

When he finally got there he was just standing in the room, looking at the door with a blank exprecion.

You can do this Onew, this is all just crazy talk. There's no such thing as ghost. He thought before opening the door.

When he opened the door he didn't saw anything unusual, so he started to step in the room. He took a sight of relieve when he didn't heard neither saw anything weird.

"Well I guess I'll just take a shower." Onew said to himself before going to the bathroom.

While he was showering he was singing to himself In your eyes. One of his favorites song's.

"Dan hanbeondo malhan jeok eobtjiman. Sashil mallya na geunare i shimjangi-" Onew then stopped singing for a moment and kept quiet.

He suddenly thought he heard a faint cry from a girl. But thought it was just his imagination so he kept showering, but this time without singing.

"Why did you leave me *Sniff* *Sniff* WHY?!"

Onew started looking everywhere but didn't saw anything. His heart started to beat fast so he decided to stop the shower and get dressed in his pijamas.

When he got out of the bathroom he heard again a girl crying and saying.

"Oppa! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

Onew jumped of shocked by the sudden scream.

Is this a prank? He thought while walking around looking for the voice. When he turned around infront of him was a pale girl with a white dress looking at him while crying.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Onew screamed while looking at her and hugging the first thing he saw, the wall.

The girl looked at him shocked and said,

"Wait, you can see me?"

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Onew started running to the bathroom while screaming.

"Wait!" He heard her say while running, he then closed the door and locked it.

"OMO!!! I-i-s t-true." He said, he could feel his legs shacking.

Suddenly he saw the girl passing threw the wall to where he was and his eyes got big.

"AHHHH DON'T KILL ME!!!!" He said while hidding inside the shower.

"Y-you can see me?" Said the girl calmly.

Onew then got out of the shower and looked at her while trembling.

"N-neh." He said.

"OMG YOU CAN SEE ME!!!" The girl said while floating everywhere happily and doing a happy dance.

Onew looked at her confused. Maybe she's not that scary?. He thought while looking at her.

"Umm can't people see you?"

The girl then stopped and looked at him.

"No, they can only hear me." She said while going closer to him.

Onew started to back away.

"Please don't be afraid of me. I've been lonely since like 41 years." She said while her eyes getting watery.

Onew started bitting his bottom lip, he had never seen a ghost. Neither been close to one.

I hope I don't regret it later. He thought before speaking.

"A-alright."

"YEY!!!" She started flying around happily and left the bathroom. Onew also left the bathroom and looked around to see where she was. He then saw her in his bed sitting there looking at him.

"What's your name?" She said happily.

"Umm Jinki, but just call me Onew."

"Oh, I like Jinki. I prefer calling you Jinki. My name is Park Vivian."

"I know." He mumbled while walking to his bed.

"Umm I don't wanna sound rude or anything but, I need my bed." He said while looking at the floor.

"Oh ok!" She said while floating off of Onew's bed. Onew just nodded and started to lay down in his bed.

Hopefully this will all be just a dream. He thought.

"Good night Jinki." Said Vivian happily while floating next to him.

"G-good night Vivian."

Please be all a dream. He thought before falling asleep.


 Author's Note:

Ok yes I know is not the best chapter ever super mega sorry T.T

I've been helping my cousin so I was not able to do my story.

And well I started making this chapter in a hurry >.<

I'm terribly sorry for this short chapter, but I promise I'll make the next one better.

Oh and before I forget...

3 subscribers!!!

Very happy ^.^

Please comment and subscibe!

Now who was that girl that was looking at Onew weirdly? Hmm......

And more importantly why?

Love you all ♥

taeminonewwtf.gif photo