Soo Yi-ah

Rescue Me, My Love (SEQUEL)

(Joon POV)

Mir: Hyung I really saw her out there. No joke. She's out there. I'd know Soo Yi-noona anywhere

Joon had been shocked since he heard Mir said Soo Yi was here. He was so happy to know she was here. He had already forgiven her. She wasn't actually at fault when you thought about it. Eun Young already confessed and her boyfriend spent his time in jail.  Joon wanted to see Soo Yi more than anything.

He closed his eyes as the curtains opened and when he opened them, he was standing in front of more than 5000 fans. Soo Yi was among them. He looked around frantically, knowing it was impossible to find her in this crowd, but, he had to try. It was the only chance he was ever going to see her and he promised himself, if he was given another chance, he would never let her go.

After all the performances, it was time for each of them to say their thanks. Mir nudged Joon on the elbow.

Mir: hyung, I found her. She sitting pretty close up fromt towards your side.

Joon felt a pang of hope. This was his chance.

Joon: Soo Yi ah.

Joon looked towards the direction that Mir told him she was at.

Joon: I really miss you. I know you're here and I really want to see you.

Joon squinted his eyes. It was impossible to see through the blinding lights

Joon: Soo Yi ah, forgive me, please let me see you again.

Seungho looked at Joon and felt pity for his dongsaeng. He quickly ran backstage to the camera room and zoomed the camera up on the audiences. He found here. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had been crying. She was getting up to leave, Seungho quickly pressed the button and the spotlight shone on her. She turned around quickly.

Joon was shocked at the sudden screams of the audiences. Mir pulled him around to look at the screen behind him. Soo Yi was staring right at him.

He quickly turned back around.

Joon: Soo Yi (he whispered)

He met her eyes. She was turning to run. He quickly dropped the mic and sprinted after her.

(Starts from where part 1 ended)

Joon: So what do you say my love?

You: Joon, I'm so happy.

You suddenly remembered that you were at the concert hall. You pulled away from him.

You: Joon! Go back, the fans are waiting for you and what if the paparazzi catches us? Oh my god.

You covered your face with your palms. CLICK CLICK CLICK.

You turned around. You and Joon just kissed in front of a billion cameras. The questions started and microphone were literally thrown at you. You tried to run but before you did, strong arms wrapped around you. Joon. He covered your face into his chest and pulled you away back to the dressing room.

When you got in, the members were already there.

Mir: Noona!!!!

 He jumped up to hug you but Joon came in front of you and Mir hugged him instead. You giggled.

Mir: Hyung! I just want to give Noona a hug.

Seungho: Joon, he missed her as much as you did.

Seungho and GO pulled Joon away before he could say anything and Mir got his hug.

Joon: Yah, don't hug my girl too long!

You smiled and the other members each gave you a hug. This felt right. This was what you had been missing in your life.

Later that night Joon took you out on your first date. It was a boat cruise down Han River.  As you arrived you stared at the boat.

Joon: You've never seen one before?

You: Nope. Not one this big

He put his hands around you and pulled you on board. You entered a room with a dining table set for two people. There was champagne and candles.

You blushed at the thoughts your mind was giving you. Joon looked at you and smiled. He pulled out your chair for you and then went around to sit at the other side. After dinner Joon got up and held out a hand to you. You grabbed his hands and both of you walked out to the deck, which was decorated with lights and ballons. It was breathtaking. You looked at Joon. he gave you that killer smile and led you to the middle of the deck. Music started playing and he pulled you in for a dance. You put both your arms around his neck and his around your waist. This was the most romantic thing you have ever encountered.

You looked at Joon's eyes. His gaze was strong but romantice.

You: Joon, why did you chose me?

Joon looked at you and smiled.

Joon: Because you saved me, you made me feel those butterflies again and you taught me to let go. Thats why.

He smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. This time, it felt right.

 

Hello! Sorry if it was crappy! I just wanted a romantic ending! Thanks for staying with me and please continue to support me!

-SEUN YI