Chapter Two

Marriage Life Of Sehun ( Sequel to WGM Story)

That morning Hyun ah just got back from her dorm. She went to the kitchen and tried to cook some breakfast for her and Sehun. The door just opened by Sehun. He enter the house and look at the couch. His wife handbag and her phone on the table. Sehun is swarm with his jealousy so he took her phone and check it out. "Hmm..good wife..only message from me.." he grinned and lay down on the couch to take a rest after a long journey from his dorm to his mansion.

 

Hyun ah saw her husband on the couch and she really miss him so much. She smiled and ran toward sehun. He jumped on him and kissed his lips. "Bogoshipo.." she said. Sehun put his hand around her neck. "Me too..." Sehun kissed her.

 

"Hunnie, let's go eat. I've prepare a breakfast for us.." Hyun Ah get up from him and dragged him to the kitchen. Sehun just thinked about what his boys said last night. Ssss.....you know what I meant...

 

He stop Hyun and and hug her from back. "Hunnie? what are you doing.." she said. Sehun kissed her neck. Hyun ah giggling. "Yah...keke.." Hyun ah turn around and put hand around his neck. "Are you kidding me Sehun? You never ask this from me." she said. sehun just stared her and kissed her lips. Hyun ah response to his kiss and stop him. "Sehun..you're weird.." She look into his eyes.

 

"I'm not weeird. I just want you.." He said and hugged her. "Oh really and now you break my mood to eat. Leave me alone." Hyun ah went upstairs to her room. "What happen to my husband.." she whispered.

 

Sehun sighed. "Oh gosh..I can't control myself..ah..you guys!!" He blame for his friends. Sehun eat alone in the dining room. After that he went upstairs to see her condition. Hyun ah had just finish her shower. sehun look at her without blinked his eyes. His mankind feeling comes again. "What are you doing there? Just come in.." she said. Hyun still looking for her dress. 

 

Sehun hugged her. "I'm sorry.." He whispered. Hyun ah smiled. "It's okay." Hyun ah kissed his cheeks.  "I'm not ready yet hunnie. I will inform you later. as soon as possible." She said. sehun nodded and watched his wife wear her dress.

 

"What?" Hyun ah pinched his cheeks as she done wore her dress and started to comb her hair. "where are you going today?" He asked. "Mmm..I want to ask you to go shopping with me." Hyun ah sit on his lap. sehun chuckled and nodded. He change his clothes, ready to shop with his wife.

 

shopping Time..

"it's bbuing bbuing couple!!!!" shout the fans. Sehun and hyun ah wore their sunglasses. sehun waved his hand to his fans. "Omegosh!! Sehun so handsome!! I want to be hyun ah!!! Sehun!!!!!!!!!" The girls shout. Hyun ah just made her serious face while holding his hand. 

 

"Let enter this etude house." He said. "What do you want to buy?" Hyun ah asked. "I want to buy you a present." He said and kissed her lips in public. the paparazzi without doubt took their picture.  Hyun ah chuckled as sehun pick a make up set for her.

 

"Komawo sehunnie.." Hyun ah thanked him. Sehun nodded and walk out of the etude house. They became the public atention as Sehun shows his romantic behaviour to Hyun ah.

 

"I'm hungry.." Hyun ah whine. "Okay..let's eat. You shpped a lot today.." Sehun chuckled and enter Kimchi Warrior Restaurant. 

 

Home..

Hyun ah throw all her shoppin bag into their house as Sehun kissed her. Both of them kissing passionately. They went to the couch and continue kissing. "Hahah.." Sehun stop and laugh. "What are lauhging at?" Hyun ah asked. "Nothing...I'm sure you're not ready yet honey.." He said and get up from her body. Hyun ah sit beside him.

 

"Well..that's true.." She winked her eyes. "Can we make our wedding event again?" She said. "Hmm...if you want too.." He said and put his hand around her waist.  "when?" She asked again. "Whenever you want.." he replied. Hyun ah phone buzzed.

 

"Yobseo? Kai...what? owh..okay..we will come.." she off her phone. Sehun wait for her and tried to ask her. "What is it?" He asked. 'Kai ask us to come to your dorm for a dinner tonight. Kyunsoo cook." she explained. Sehun pouted. "Oh..." He nodded.

 

"Guess what?" Hyun ah suddenly broke the silence. "What?" Sehun curious. "I've quit from SIESTA." She said. sehun was the happiest guy in the world. "Really!! So can we?" He can't wait. "Hmm..tomorrow!!" She said and flipped her hair leaving the shampoo aroma. 

 

"Hyun ah..." Sehun call her name and close his face with the cushion. " Hey!! ready for the dinner!!" She shout from upstairs. Sehun walk slowly to upstairs. "I want to hug you often.." He said to Hyun ah. "Why?" She smiled. "Because you're too hot..." Sehun grinned.

 

"Hyun ah pinched him. "Ouch.." He said. "Wow.." Sehun took his shirt in the closet and changed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys...I hope you like this fic and I will make it more interesting after this...I dream bout Sehun last night..haha...