Chapter One

Marriage Life Of Sehun ( Sequel to WGM Story)

EXO DORM

Sehun can't go home because that night raining cat and dog. He was worried of his wife, Hyun Ah. he walk here and there in his room ans suho. suho that enter the room with his towel lifted his eyebrow. "Yo waddup!!! What happen to you? Seems worried? Did you fight with your wife?" Suho teased. "Not that hyung. I'm worried because Hyun ah does not call me and I worried for her because she's alone in our mansion and the day are rain heavily." he explained.

 

Suho nodded and put on his shirt after the refreshing shower. "Don't you come to eat with us. I'm sure you're hungry. If you go home, no one will cook for you because Hyun Ah will go to sleep." He invite him. "Sure. What's the menu for today?" he asked forget about his wife for a while. "Well, Kyungsoo cook with Kris today, so we will have burn spagetti...haha" Suho laughed.

 

Suddenly his phone buzzed. "Yobseo? " he answered. "Hunnie, I can't go home tonight cause I will have to practice till late with my girls." Hyun ah told him her excused. "Hmm..it's okay...well actually I can't go home too. By the way, I love you..." He said and off the phone.

 

"His wife has call him!!" Xiumin teased till Sehun blushed. "Yeah for sure and both of us will not be at our mansion tonight." He said. They sat on their own chair and all the 12 guys eat the foods greedily. 

 

"Psstt..pssttt.." kai turn Sehun attention. Everyone looked at them. "What?" Sehun asked. "Have you making...ssss" Kai look at him with his naughty face. "Hey...of course..not.." He smiled. Kai chuckled. "Why don't you?" Kai whispered. "I heard it Kai!" Luhan said.  "Why sehun??" all of them asked him. Sehun raise his hands up.

 

"Chill guys!!!" Sehun made them chilled. "Me and Hyun Ah..never get...sss..because, we never had time. I'm busy. Hyun ah busy. We tired and get to sleep early. So...no time for it.." Sehun shrugged and clogged the food into his mouth.

 

"Don't you want to feel that hot body..." Luhan his mouth. "Yikes!! Stop it hannie.." Xiumin slapped his hand. "Wow..." Chen mocked. "stop it guys...you make me want it." Sehun tried to stop him.

 

"Oh gosh...tiger coming....tried to harm his prey..." Chanyeol and Baekhyun made a high five. "I can stand it." he said and continue eating. But he is sweating for no reason. He still remembering his wife body figure.

 

"Drooling..." Kris woke him. Sehun wiped his saliva with the tissue. "Haha!! Our maknae will be a man!!!!" Lay shouted. "Okay guys..eat your food..." he said. sehun get up from his seat as he done eating and head to the living room. Looking at his phone if there's any message from his wife.

 

"Ahh..there's nothing..." He sighed and lie down on the couch. Suddenly his phone buzzed shows his wife picture. 

 

Good nite sweety!!! Dream bout me!! Love...Hyun ah

 

Sehun grinned and Kai poke him suddenly make he throw his phone away. "!! Kai!! " he pinched kai's . "Happy? I wanna marry too....should I marry Soojung.." He said. "whatever!!" Sehun took his phone and go to his room to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys!! I'm done iwth first chapter. Hope you like it and if you really want to what happen next, please subscribe and leave a coment!! Kamsahamnida!! lots of love!!!