Chapter Three

Marriage Life Of Sehun ( Sequel to WGM Story)

That night they went to EXO's dorm for a dinner. Hyun ah and Sehun went out of their car and walk inside the building. Hyun ah bow to the receptionist there and smiled. 

 

Sehun winked his eyes toward her and go inside the dorm. "Hyun ah!!!" Kai ran towards her and tried to give her a hug. "Not so fast Kai!! She's my wife now..." iwth his cynical smile. Kai shrugged and just bow. 

 

"Hi everyone!!" Hyun ah greet and sit beside her husband. Sehun makes his aegyo face and lay his head on her shoulder. "Oh my god this Sehun!! Stop being aegyo again infront of us and your wife..gosh.." Suho yelled. Sehun make his "Awww" face at Suho. Hyun ah blushing.

 

"Guys!! Why don't we start the game!!" D.O said. "What game?" Hyun ah felt weird. "This is husband and wife game.." Kai said. "What do you mean?" Hyun ah tried to stand up and the boys start to carry her. "Yah!! Where are you guys taking me!!!" She whine like a baby. Sehun just follow the guys upstairs. 

 

They put Hyun ah on Sehun's bed. "Bye!!! Enjoy your first night as husband and wife!!" Said the guys. Hyun ah weird again. "Yah!!!" She yelled. Sehun entered the room. "Hello darling." sehun made his seductive face.

 

"Hunnie? What do you mean?" She said and Sehun tried to open her dress button. "Yah!!" Hyun ah slapped his hand. But Sehun kissed her. "Mmm..hey!!" She said and pushed him. "Just tell me if you want it." Hyun ah makes his serious face. 

 

"Hyun ah...I really love you and why don't we enjoy our first night." She said. "But hunnie...I'm 17 and will be 18. I'm too young to do this." Hyun ah actually scared to that.  "Well, it's okay." He said and hugged her. "Hunnie, if I'm pregnant?" she asked. "I love you.." He said. "But..if you want to do that again and I'm pregnant..." she still gave an excused. "I still love you.." Sehun unbotton her dress shows her bra. 

 

Sehun kissed her neck and push her to the bed. Hyun ah felt scare. "help me god.." She whispered. Sehun open his shirt showing his beautiful abs. He ped his jeans and get on her body. She just stay there like a doll. He kissed her passionately. "I love you.." He whispered again.

 

The guys are helping Kyungsoo to cook. "Can we go upstairs?" Chen and Xiumin asked. "No no no...they are having fun.." kris said while making food with D.o. "Hyung!! Just let me do that!!" D.O seized the meat from him. kris makes a derp face. Suddenly Sehun open a loud sounds of music.

 

"I'm sure, he's ing her.." Kai smirked and look at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Have you  a girl like Sehun does?" ahhah" Baekhyun laughed. "I wanna girl if I'm married." Suho said and act angelic. "Iew appa suho!!" They throw a cushion.

 

"Sehun is the first one that.." Xiumin doesn't continue his words. "But I have made the sss...before.."Lay' said. "Yah!! Seriously Yixing?" They asked. He nodded. "Of course...with my ex-girlfriend at China. You know that Miss World 2012, that's my girlfriend." He said and everyone impressed. "You're great!!" they shout.

 

Sehun and Hyun ah now covered with the comforter. "I'm sorry if I'm too harsh.." Sehun kissed her neck. "Oh..god..that was so amazing.." she said and look at Sehun. "I know." Sehun smiled and hugged her. "I gotta get shower now.." Hyun ah took the towel beside the bed and went to the bathroom. "Hyun ah ya!! can I join.." sehun stand up as he was panting.

 

"Of course!!" Hyun ah without doubt dragged her together in the bathroom. "I've heard the shower. Maybe Sehun too harsh and makes her wet..hahah!!!" kai joked again. "Shut up smexy!!" Luhan knocked his head. "Okay." He frowned. 

 

Sehun put on his shirt in the wardrobe and gave Hyun ah the dress that she bought for her. "For me? Thanks.." She kissed his cheeks and put it on. Sehun walk downstairs first while Hyun ah put on her make up.

 

"Hi guys!!" He smile widely that they never seen before. "How's that? Fun?" Luhan mocked him. Sheun sat beside his favourite hyung, Luhan. "That was paradise. All of you should get married." He smiled. "Sehun!! You should thanks to us to make her agree.." D.O put on the food on the table with Kris.

 

Suddenly Hyun ah walk downstairs. Everyone ran to their seat and act normal. Sehun just keep smiling at her. Hyun ah felt creepy. "Darling!!!" Sehun shout and makes all the EXO chuckled. "So sweet!!" They said it together.

 

Hyun ah blushing. She still feel the pain on her womenhood. "She can sit properly because of Sehun big P***s" Chen whispered to lay. "Ssshh..." Lay piched his thigh. "Ouch!!" he shout and makes all of everyone attention to him.

 

"Err..sorry...I'm so slow to sit..." she sit awkwardly for her not comfort. That night they ate and finished the food. After that Sehun and Hyun ah goes home.

 

the next day..
 

"Honey, I'm sorry. Maybe I will be at Singapore for 3 week. I hope you can take care of yourself." He kissed her forehead. "Bye." Hyun ah waved her hand. "If I come from singapore I will harm you!! Be ready!!!" Sehun winked his eyes. Hyun ah chuckled. "So naughty." Hyun ah replied and watch her husband go.

 

"I'm so bored. I can't dance. I'm not a anymore.." She smiled as she remember he first night of her with Sehun. "Sehun so adorable.." She praised and play the games with her laptop.

 

2 weeks later..

Hyun ah felt dizzy and and threw up a lot. She felt very sick. sehun is not around and she got sick. he phone buzzed. she quickly ran to the living room from the toilet.

 

"Yobseo.."she answered with her sick voice. "Darling? Are you okay?" Sehun ask. "I'm not in a good health." "You should go to clinic my dear..I will be home next week.." He said. "Hmm..." Hyun ah off her phone and ready to go to the clinic.

 

Clinic...

"Congratulations, Mrs.Oh, you're pregnant 2 weeks." The doctor said. Hyun ah felt very happy to get the news. "Oh my god!! Thank you so much!! doctor! For inform me this good news!!!"she went out of the room with her very happy face.

 

Supermarket...

"I want to eat my own grilled beef..baby, omma will feed you.." She touched her stomach. She shop a lot and buy some healthy food for herself.

 

"Yobseo? where's Sehun?" she asked. "Yobseo..hyun ah...hello, what's the doctor said?" He  asked and look perspire after the performance. "Guess what?" She tried to make a surprise. "What?" He nervous. "I'm pregnant your baby!! I'm so happy. I wish you were here for me.." she said with her happy tone and changed slow.

 

"Oh thanks to god!! I'm so happy!!!" He said. Sehun felt very happy to hear the news. And she ran here and there behind the stage. "Yah!!" Sulli poked him. "What happen to you?" Jessica and Kai asked the same time. 

 

"My wife pregnant." He said. Jessica and all the girls dropped their jaw. "Are you making? Aww..." Said Taemin and patted his shoulder. He winked his eyes towards Sulli and makes her blushed.

 

"Soojung should make with me.." kai mocked jessica and make him being pinched by his "Sister in law". "Congrats Sehun!!" They shouted. Sehun just smile non-stop.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!! Happy new year!! And hope you enjoy this chap!! :)