Lonely

Doll's Poem

Every breath cames out heavy, every heart beats out of time, every body feels cold... Cold... So Cold...

"Everyone alright?" Donghyun called out to the darkness as he looked around the poorly lit room. Responses of "Yeah.. I'm alright." could be heard from the 5 boys.  Donghyun fished out for his matchbox and striked a matchstick and the small fire illuminates the room, Jeongmin and Hyunseong were standing still with Minwoo clinging onto Jeongmin. Youngmin was standing near the bed where Kwangmin is sitting while hugging his doll. Donghyun sighed in relief and then suddenly the lightning strikes and Minwoo yelped as the thunder roars, the other members had a mini-heart attack as small sighs of relief could be heard from them. "I'll go check on the main power." Donghyun said and left the 5 boys alone. Minwoo starts to whine, "It's so dark..." he said as he looked around. Hyunseong sighed, "come on Minwoo, the power just got cut off from a short-curcit." Minwoo pouts and continued to cling onto Jeongmin who was sighing and rolled his eyes. Kwangmin was gently Ryu Hyun's hair, holding it close to his chest. Youngmin sighed and sat down beside his brother.

A few minutes later, the power came back on and everyone finally was relaxed and Minwoo is back to his cheerful old self but strangely not Kwangmin as if he was worried about Ryu hyun than himself. Donghyun came back and smiled, "I guess it's because of the storm." he said and the other members were relief and they went back to what they were doing. Although Kwangmin seemed engross in 'comforting' Ryu Hyun. Youngmin sat cloer to his brother, "It's over now... Why are you frowning?" he asked but Kwangmin just ignored Youngmin and continued to stare into space with a small frown as he Ryu Hyun's hair. Youngmin sighed and left the room to join the others. Leaving Kwangmin alone. 

 

Kwangmin closed his eyes slightly and shifted so his legs were up on the bed and he lay down with the doll still in his arms, "Am I alone?" he asked himself softly and a few tears escaped his eyes as he curled up. He felt so... Lonely.

 

 

 

 

Aurthor's Note:

Hey guys, sorry for the very late update but I'm still suffering from a major writer's block and these horror story ideas kept coming to me and I couldn't think of the third chapter so here it is.  Sorry if it's short and crappy but I'm still recovering. Tell me your thoughts about what you thought happened in chapter two and also your thoughts about chapter three. Where they what you expected? I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Ha ha ha! That's all for now! Ppyong!~ ;)