The Nightmare

Doll's Poem

"Hello? Who's there? Youngmin? Donghyun? Jeongmin? Guys, where are you?" Kwangmin called out as he slowly walked down the dim lit hallway. His breathing was heavy and his heart pound, Kwangmin looked around. "Guys! Come on this isn't funny!" he yelled as he turn around in circles, looking around for his friends. Panic arise as the brunette heard a faint crying behind him, "Y-youngmin?" he called out, barely a whisper. Then suddenly the lights flickered on and off, Kwangmin gasped and looks around. "Youngmin!? Youngmin!!" he yelled and turned to face the other side of the hallway and there stood the ghost. Kwangmin's eyes widen as he stepped back then turns to run, skidding to a stop in front of a room and quickly entered without looking back, locking the door and leans on it with his forehead pressed up against the cold wooden door. Kwangmin's breathing came out fast and heavy as he closed his eyes, he could hear the long nails of the ghost scratching the wooden door on the other side, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand. Shaking in fear, Kwangmin turned around and opened his eyes. To his horror, the ghost was right at his face and he screamed...

"yah! yah! kwangmin! wake up!!" Minwoo shook the brunette awake. Kwangmin opened his eyes and gasped, sitting up. Minwoo jumped a little at the sudden movement. "Aish... You scared me." the maknae said and pouts. Kwangmin touches his face and neck, calming down as he lay back. He turned around and saw his doll and yelped in surprise. "Kwangmin.. What the heck is wrong with you?" his twin came in, rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawned. "I guess our prankster hand nightmares again huh?" Jeongmin said, toothbrush in his mouth as he smiled cheekily. "Go back to your brushing mirror prince!" Kwangmin said and huffed. "Ohhh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." jeongmin said and chuckled as he left. The boys slowly left Kwangmin's room after his little dramatic waking scene. Kwangmin sighed and picked up his doll and it's hair with a smile, kissing it's nose and put it gently on the bed and got out to freshen up. In school, it was boring as usual. Kwangmin and the other boyfriend member were obviously schooling there expect for Donghyun who already graduated. It took a lot of convincing for Kwangmin to leave the doll behind, they couldn't risk being the centre of attention because of THAT doll that Kwangmin owns. "There is nothing wrong with owning a doll Kwangmin... It's just... Well, not to ruin your reputation." Jeongmin said to the sulking Kwangmin beside him as he looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair. Youngmin looked up from his book to Kwangmin, they hadn't spoken to each other since the small little childish fight earleir before school. Youngmin was quite immature of course but Kwangmin believes that the 6 minutes differences of their birth mean nothing. Minwoo tried to cheer Kwangmin up but it was no use, the brunette only wants his doll which he had grown attach to since the day of his birthday.  "Forget it guys... Let's just don't mind Kwangmin for now." Hyunseong said from the back. Jeongmin and Minwoo sighed as they went back to studying. Later, at lunch. Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Minwoo hang out in their usual spot but Kwangmin said that he needed time alone resulting in his presence up the roof top of the school. An hour break is enough for Kwangmin to take a nap, he lay on the floor and gaze up at the morning sky, soon enough his eyes felt heavy and they began to close. Taking Kwangmin into a deep slumber.

Kwangmin woke up with a jolt and looks around, there wasn't any sound of life anywhere expect for the constant whoosh of the wind. He frowned as he got up, looking around. Then he quickly went back down thinking that he must have overslept, he ran across the school's field noticing that no one is there. "Strange... There is always P.E. here.." he mutters under his breath as he jogged to the building of his class. His footsteps echoing the deserted building, there is not a life around here, nothing at all. Kwangmin looked around as he continued running, determine to find his friends, classmates, anyone. "Hello? Youngmin? Where are you?" he called out, feeling frightened. Jogging down the hallway of the fourth floor, keeping an eye out for anyone despite the obvious dead silence. Kwangmin reached to his class, hearing a static of the TV inside, he gulped as he raised his hand, gripping at the handle and slid it open quickly. No one is there, not Youngmin, not Minwoo... No one. Kwangmin yet again began to panic as he stepped in class, looking up at the TV which is nothing but full of hypnotizing grey,white and black pixelit screen. Kwangmin tore his eyes away from the TV as he looked around, "Guys? Anyone here? Hello!?" he called out. But there was no answer, Kwangmin's fear rose up and his heart starts to beat rapidly. Kwangmin looked around at the back of the class, opening the lockers and the nearest desk, all empty. Then he turned to his own desk and found Ryu Hyun, his doll sitting on the table looking up at him. "Ryu Hyun? What are you doing here?" Kwangmin said as he went to pick up the doll but he felt a sharp hand on his hand as if someone it it and he yelped in pain, dropping his doll on the floor as he looked at his hand which began to bleed. Kwangmin stared at the blood, he starts to hyperventilate, breathing came in short breaths as he shook in fear. The hairs on the back of his neck stood as he shuddered he was to distracted of watching his own blood flow out of his wound. Until a pair of doll-like hands wrapped itself around Kwangmin in a back hug. Kwangmin froze, he heard a child's voice singing the nursery rhyme, "One, two, buckle my shoe... Three, four... knock the door... five....six......pick up....sticks.... seven.... eight..." the voice slowly began to sound like a demons, Kwangmin slowly turned his head, and his eyes set upon a girl's face, disfigured and covered in blood with a evil smile. Kwangmin screamed just as the alarm of the bell went off.

 

Kwangmin gasped, his eyes snapped open as he felt his face which was damp and his uniform. He looked around, the familiar sound of the bell ringing, indicating the end of lunch break. He blinks and got up, watching as the students left for their next class. "Kwangmin!" he heard his twin calling out and turned to look at him, "there you are. We are worried.. Come on, class starts in 5 minutes." Youngmin said, walking over and took Kwangmin's wrist and pulled him to the door, Kwangmin looked back at the opposite side with a frown. 'Strange dream.' he thought to himself as he followed his twin back too class.After a tiring day at school, the five boys went back home all worn out. 

The door to the main entrance opened, snapping Donghyun back into reality. He opened his eyes and tilted his head up to glance at who had arrive. Then he got up and he saw Kwangmin's doll sitting on the coffee table in front of him. The leader frowns, "what the..." he was cut off with a familiar, "We are home!" from the hyper-active Minwoo who skipped towards Donghyun in the living room and plop himself down on the couch. "Oh? Donghyun did you brought Ryu Hyun down?" Minwoo asked as he picked up the doll and looked at it. "Yah! Don't touch him!!!" Kwangmin yelled, rushing towards Minwoo, snatching back his doll. "The hell is your problem Kwangmin!?" Minwoo got up and yelled back. "Didn't I tell you to stop touching my things!" Kwangmin yelled at the maknae. Hyunseong and Jeongmin came in with Youngmin, "Aish... Can you guys stop?' Hyunseong said irritatably. "He started it! He was the one who took my doll!!" Kwangmin pointed an accusing finger towards Minwoo. "Me? It was with Donghyun pabo!!!!" Minwoo yelled and stormed off to his room. Hyunseong sighed, Jeongmin shook his head, "I'll see to it that Minwoo is okay." he said as he went after the maknae. Youngmin rolled his eyes, walking over to the kitchen to get some snacks from the fridge. Kwangmin was standing there, the doll's hair then went up to his room quickly.  "Seriously, what's wrong with Kwangmin?" Hyunseong said as he sat down with Donghyun on the couch. "He has been acting like that ever since he got that doll.' Youngmin pointed out, walking in from the kitchen with a bottle of banana milk. "More over he had been having nightmares ever since that doll came." Hyunseong added with a sigh Donghyun shook his head, "I've already asked manager hyung to cancel all our schedule so that we can keep an eye more on Kwangmin's behaviour. Something tells me it's not temporary." he said as he remembered the doll appearing on the coffee table out of nowhere.

Later that night, everyone was asleep. Somewhere pass midnight, there was a noise coming from the hallway... A scratching noise. Kwangmin groans softly, tossing and turning trying to get a better sleeping position. He opened his eyes with a very soft gasp and looked around, everything was normal in his room and so he sighed in relief, holding on to his doll  as he snuggled under the covers. He opened his eyes slightly to look at his doll but it wasn't his doll that he is holding. It was a head... A 12 year-old boy's head. Kwangmin screamed and threw it on the floor, gathering the sheets and hugged it tightly around himself as he stared at the head in horror, he couldn't stop screaming but what made his scream louder was the eyes snapped open, revealing bloody red eyes. Tears streamed down Kwangmin's face as he cried and scream out loud, no one noticed his cries and scream. Kwangmin this time hid under the covers of his blanket, shaking in fear as he cried. He could feel something creeping up behind him and shook violently. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to calm himself down... Then, dead silence but it was dark pitch black. Slowly, Kwangmin stuck his hand out to grab his phone, peeking out of the small gap. He is still shaking, gulping as he felt his phone and slowly closed his fingers around it but his breath out on his throat when he felt another pair of cold greasy hands gripping on his wrist tightly. Kwangmin's slowly pulled down the covers and looked to the side where his phone his, with wide eyes he stared back at the same face he saw in his dreams at school and he screamed....

Kwangmin gasped, his eyes snapped open as he sprang up from his sleeping position. The door to his room opened, "Kwangmin?" Minwoo poked his head in. "Are you alright?" he asked, Kwangmin nods but still felt unsure. Minwoo sighed as he entered his friend's room. "Listen I'm sorry I touched your doll by accident." he said and Kwangmin shook his head, "no... I should be sorry... I should't have yelled at you like that..." he looked down as Minwoo sat on the edge of the bed. "I heard you had nightmares... Is it true? Did you had one?" Minwoo asked. Kwangmin looked up at the younger male and nods, "three times today... I just had one recently... the girl keeps haunting me and then she went to grab my arm...It was terrifying." he said. Minwoo frowns when he saw a hand mark on Kwangmin's left wrist, "Ummm... Kwangmin... Why is there a hand mark on your wrist?" he asked. Kwangmin blinks and looks at his wrist and screamed, it was red as if it had been grabbed recently.The other member rushed into Kwangmin's room, "what happen?" "yah, we are trying to sleep." "Kwangmin, what's wrong?" Youngmin asked as he walked over to his brother who was staring intently at his wrist then snapped up towards Youngmin. "I thought it was a dream but it wasn't... Look!" he said and showed his arm to his brother who frowned, "it look like a doll's hand..." Jeongmin said, standing beside Youngmin as he examine Kwangmin's arm. "Probably Kwangmin accidentally pressed Ryu Hyun too hard it leaves a mark?" Minwoo guessed. Hyunseong shook his head, "No.. it can't be... Look at the doll's hand, it's a different position..." "Well whatever it is just keep a look out." Donghyun said.  "I'm going to class manager hyung." he added and was about to leave when the power shut off. Kwangmin screamed in fear as he covered his ears. 
"Hyunseong!"
"Donghyun!?"
"Youngmin!"
"Minwoo!"
"Jeongmin!?"
"KWANGMIN!!!"