The Birthday

Doll's Poem

"saengil chuka hamnida, saengil chuka hamnida, sarang ha..." Mother came in slowly with a big cake, she trailed off when she saw her son... She dropped the cake, staring at the dead body hanging from the ceiling of the basement room. Her son, stared back at her with lifeless bloodshot eyes. His mother screamed in both pain and agony, sitting in the corner of the room is a ball-jointed doll. It's honey brown eyes staring straight at the hanged body emotionlessly...

April 24th, 2013. It is Kwangmin and Youngmin's birthday, the twins and their friends; Hyungseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo and Donghyun are all celebrating the twins 19th Birthday. After weeks of hard work that had finally paid off, they all deserve the best holidays. They sang Happy Birthday to Kwangmin and Youngmin who were standing in front of the table with a large vanilla cake with an obvious Pikachu design and a "Happy Birthday, Jo Twins!" on the cake. Once they finished singing and blowing out the candles, it was time to open the presents, the boys and their manager got for Youngmin and Kwangmin. Quite a lot of presents for the twins intact, mostly what they actually want; novels, song book, Pikachu, etc. but one present is addressed to Kwangmin. There wasn't any name of the sender written only a small note saying," Take care of it forever."
The boyfriend members were curious as to what is inside the gift, "Hyung open it!" Minwoo said excitedly as he bounced slightly on his heels. Kwangmin blinks slightly and sighed as he started to rip off the wrappings, underneath it was a dark blue velvet box. At this, the boy's curiosity grew. Kwangmin took a deep breath, with nervous hands, he lifted the lid of the box and inside it was a doll wrapped up in bubble wrap. However, when Kwangmin picked it up, he realised it wasn't just an ordinary doll you can find easily in the market. It was a ball-jointed-doll that he knew was already non-existent. Why would such a rare doll be given to Kwangmin by an unknown sender. This bothered the 19 year-old brunette.

A few hours have passed, and the boys were asleep because their were exhausted from preparing the birthday party. Kwangmin, however, was awake. He was sitting on his bed as he examine the doll; it had pure black silky hair, striking honey-brown eyes and pale white skin. He held the nameless doll, frowning a bit as he couldn't believe this doll is in his possession, something he had wanted since when he was 12 and now, he got it. "Hmmm... I think you should be called, Ryu Hyun." Kwangmin said, lifting up the doll and smiled slightly. The sun sets slowly and its rays shone through the window of Kwangmin's room, the rays shone on the doll, and somehow, Ryu Hyun'd honey-brown eyes turned to blood glowing red...

 

Author's note:

Sorry if this . I had a little trouble writing the first part myself. Nyahahahahaha! Anyways I'll update soon. :)