Chapter 21

Dyscalculia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, so sorry for the slow update. Been working on my second fan fic at the same time. Do check it out here (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/394060/spring-this-year-bigbang-choiseunghyun) Thank you for reading and do drop me some comments to encourage me in writing more!

 

********************************

I eventually let him off the hook after he practically shoved me onto the sofa a while ago. It's always been like this between us, he makes me mad without reason, and I'll be the one who does all the forgiving. Besides, he said he didn't mean it. As his friend, I should take his word for it, no? The rest of the boys had went home and I stayed behind to help him out with the cleaning. Feeling rather lazy after that, both of us sat in the living room taking a rest.

"What do you think of yoga?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"I-- don't think of it," Seung Hyun said, raising his eyebrows. As if answering his questioning look, I said, "Nothing, just-- y'know-- I mean, people who do yoga is kinda impressive, don't you think?"

"Uhh, if you say so..?"

"No c'mon! They are! Look at all those different kind of poses in yoga that people actually can do! And like those really hard ones, standing on one hand or something, defying gravity? That's something, man.."

"Seems like you're interested in it.." Seung Hyun quipped in, eyes not leaving the furniture magazine he's reading.

"Nahh, I don't think I'm cut out for yoga. It's just-- I don't think it's my thing."

"Then what is your thing?" He asked, putting down the magazine and made an inverted comma gesture using his fingers. I scowled at him. I grabbed his fingers while twisting it sideways. He squirmed while laughing and said, "Okay! Okay!"

"Running, is my thing. It's not complicated and it's basically not yoga. So.."

"I know that."

"Wh-- then why did you ask?!" annoyed, I slapped him on his arm.

"I was just teasing you," he laughed. "But why yoga all of a sudden?"

"Nothing, it's just-- something that came across my mind. Y'know, one contributing factor that I would never learn yoga?" I said, grinning at him. He smiled at me and made a movement of his head, prompting me to tell him. "It's my deep fear of being caught in a-- tight situation..?" He didn't say anything and just looked at me, expecting me to continue. "I mean, think about it: if you're doing some complicated position, stretching or something, then you accidentally farted? I mean how embarrassing would that be?!" That does it. Seung Hyun looked at me for a few seconds before howling with laughter, bending forwards while his hands moved up to his chest.

"That's what you're afraid of?!" He asked, still laughing.

"Yeah! I mean, I would be so embarrassed I think I'd die! Wouldn't you?!"

"You have a point," Seung Hyun said, smiling at her.

 

************************************

(Third party's POV)

Both of them were silent for a while after the whole yoga talk. They are very aware of that and felt uncomfortable for a moment. Audrey knows that Seung Hyun is looking at her but she tried hard not to meet his eyes. If there is one thing that she couldn't stand, it's the deep, intense gaze that Seung Hyun has. She knows he couldn't help it, he was born with a pair of such captivating gaze. But it makes her nervous and she doesn't like it.

"Why are you looking at me like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter