Reveal the beautieee~~~

You make me want to fall in love~~with you again

 

~RING RING RING~

 

Finally the classes over, I guess Chinese is not on since the teacher is not here, oh well I guess its home time for me. Lucky me~ I came to school in the afternoon XD!!!

I walked out of the door with my bag and a stack of books in my hands, god they so HEAVY!!!

Many students was running around since it was the break between lessons, the boys were mucking around with girls or with their own group and the girls Pfffftttt* no need to say they were crowded around those three guys desk squealing and laughing. (But I’ve got to admit they are pretty cute ;D)

I wonder if Kina can go now??

 

~Kina, how’s class la?? I just finish music and Chinese not on since the teacher’s not here today, so I’m off home now, wbu??~ I pressed sent and slowly walked towards my locker.

 

A few minute later  

 

~buzz buzz buzz~

 

~Vivy, aaahhh!!! Lucky la~ I wish I took Chinese with you( T-T )no la I still have  Japanese I guess I’ll see you 2moro then bye bye la~ replied Kina

 

I was at my locker when her text came, I read it mmmmm…. Then I guess yea I’ll see her 2moro

I closed my locker and headed towards the exit. As I was walking, people started to get outta control, they were running and pushing around, a guy pushed this girl and that girl bumped into this guy and that guy fell on ME!! And made me loose balance and fell on the ground, all my papers spread around the floor and “MAVILOUSLY” my glasses fell, CRAP!!! NO ottoke, ottoke, omg!!!! where’s my glasses, my heart pumped really fast and I started to panic, blood rushed to my cheeks, I stumbled a lot as I searched for my glasses, finally I saw them, I crawled across the ground to reach for my glasses, but then a hand beat mine and picked up my glasses, OH GOD!!! CRAP!!! Ottoke?? Should I look up??? Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

“YAH!! Is this yours??” the guy asked impatiently

 

“Y-y-yes” I slowly stood up and lowered my head, facing the ground, trying to avoid him looking at me

 

“Yah!! Can’t you at least look at the person, who found your glasses??” he hissed

 

*OMG!!! Who told you to pick up my glasses ah~!!!* I thought to my self

 

Sigh* I guess he wouldn’t see my face if I lifted my head up just a tiny bit, right? ok…. I slowly lifted my head up just a tiny bit and my eyes meet his….O____O WHAT!!!! R U SERIOUS, it’s that guy from my music class!! D…da..da…da.ddaa PLAYBOY looking!!!

 

I kept my fringe covering my face not letting him see my face.

“Kamsahamida, thank you for retrieving my glasses” I said politely and reached for my glasses, as I was about 1cm close to my glasses (I mean 1cm just this tiny bit) I was pushed by this BABO!! Who was running around the hallway, I lost my balance AGAIN! And fell forwards bumping into the playboy, I closed my eyes shut not dared to open them as I was reaching for the ground. However it was weird the ground was warms and squishy, it’s soft and has a nice scent, it wasn’t cold or hard I still kept my eyes shut and my body stiffened.

 

“AISH!!!YAH!! GET OFF ME!!! WOULD YA!!!!”

 

I shot my eye open and brushed my fringe to the side and saw that I was on top of the playboy, I immediately rolled off him and stood up straighten my uniform, he too stood up and brushed the dirt of his blazer. Luckily the other people were too busy doing their thing, they didn’t notice our presents.

 

“EH!!! YOUR GLASSES” he shouted angrily

 

 I turned around, as my hair swayed through the air (like those ads on shampoo or conditioners) I forgot I wasn’t wearing any glasses and my fringe was on the side revealing my face. I faced him

 

“Mianha, I didn’t mean to fall on you, I’m so sorry~” I apologised

 

“And thank you for getting my glasses” I smiled and I reached for my glasses and this time I got my glasses back.

 

I look at him, his eyes widen and his mouth was drop open, he was frozen on the spot, I waved my hand in front of him but his didn’t react. “Hello!! Hello, are you okay” I asked, shaking his arm. “Nor~mul yepuda!!” he murmured

 

I looked at him, and realised that my fringe on the side showing my face, OH NO!!!! I instantly placed my glasses on, and straighten my fringe.

 

He snapped out from his idealism and cleared his throat,

“Um…. Hi….ummm… my name is Junhyung” he smiled awkwardly

I just nodded “hi” I replied

 I immediately picked up all my papers from the floor and rushed towards the exit leaving him behind.

 

“Eh!!  Wait…wait..wait!!! YAH!!! I still don’t know your name!!!” he yelled but I ignored him and ran straight out of school.

 

 

Junhyung Pov

 

She’s so pretty and adorable, she’s gorgeous and beautiful, WOW!!! Why haven’t I’ve seen her around?? I mean I’ve simply seen every girl in the school but her, just the first time.

 

I’ve got to meet her again. I need to know her name!!!! she’s just like what I’d want my girlfriend to look like!!!  I need to make her mine!!!! She’ll be mine one day!!! TEEEEHHHEEEE ;D!!!!!

 

I kept thinking about her as I walked towards the cafeteria where beast and the others were, should I tell them about her??? Should I????

 

~NAH!!!

 

 

I strolled through the hallway and into the cafeteria; I looked around searching for my gangs.

 

_________

 

WOOOAAAHHH!!!! Junhyung met her!!!! :O

Fallen for her already??? First sight????

LOL!!! our Junnieee~~~ is pretty desprite ;D