► teaser one

► Iro || read chapter 6!

tool

 


 

February 11, 2010

I...I did it. I really did it. I had not intent of going this far, but I had no other choice but to. He commanded me to. I know that a ninja should never disobey orders or question commands. That's why I did not do so. Although it was hard to bring myself to do it, I know he couldn't have done it himself. That's why he needs me - my powers.

It was cold, snow was piling up on the ground. The stars were shining and the moon was big and bright. The village was peaceful, living in harmony and had nothing to do with the battle and violence that was involved with the Land of Shiro and Land of Kuro. The villagers were happy. They lived a happy life.

I did not know why I was ordered to do what I did. I just did it. Not only because it an order, but because he told me to. I knew I couldn't disobey him. He's been there for me when others were not. When I was abandoned and weak, he came for me and needed me. He really, truly needed me. I know as a person, I was worthless. He didn't care if I was pretty, shy, outgoing, or what, he needed my power. And that's all I became to him. A mere tool.

It doesn't bother me as much as it should. I know I'm a human, I'm not supposed to be used as a tool, but if that argument was true, then why are there ninjas? Aren't ninjas just tools used to kill? I am no different from any other village ninja, but unlike them, I am actually free. I don't have to follow what my village tells me to do, I do whatever my master wants me to do. 

We ninjas are powerful beings. To me, there is no such thing as a weak ninja. You are either one, or you're not, but everyone has a power hidden deep inside them that they don't even know of themselves. That's what happened to me. Sitting on the streets by myself struggling to survive for another day, I didn't know I had this power inside. I didn't know until he came into my life. And that's when my life began to change.

"Please, please give me mercy!" Tears ran down the woman's face. "Give me mercy please, I still have my child to take care of!"

I showed no emotion in my eyes. We all know that ninjas are never supposed to reveal their emotions, but not only was I trying to hide them, I had to empathy for the woman. I could care less about her feelings or her child. I was stone cold.

I silenced her as I ended her life quickly with my own hands. 

"Good job..." His voice whispered to me. "Let's go."

Disappearing into the darkness of the forest, we watched as the whole village burned down and all that was left was rubble and ash. 

 


 

I actually really liked this teaser. I'm not sure if I will actually make this storyline this dark and the characters evil, but we may never know! I really really love this story and I hope you all do too! I have added information in the tips, faqs, etc chapter, so go check those out! keep applying everyone, please! I don't want to abandon this story and I would love for your lovely characters to be involved in this wonderful creation! thank you all for reading and see you soon!