► plots & application

► Iro || read chapter 6!

application

application | source code

rules

1) use the source code link to get the application and copy & paste it and fill out. use the application link for reference links and to read through and make sure everything is right.
2) all applications must be done in blog post and you will put link to finished application in the application link above. no applications should be in the comments.
3) delete ALL brackets while filling out! you may delete italicized text if desired.
4) if format is off, I will kindly tell you to fix it. use the source code!!!!!!!!!
5) password will be put in the last words: section.
6) hyperlink everything I ask you to link.
7) anyone in the kpop world is available for you to use.
8) you can apply as either male or female, and apply twice, but only one application per gender.
9) password is a link to what your character's theme song might be and how your day was today. :)
10) all plots below are available for you to choose from! there are more plots than characters that will be chosen. I will be in the story, and I may choose the tool plot, but you are free to choose it!
11) message me if you have any questions at all! i'd rather have you ask a question than send me an application that is incorrect.
12) get creative and have fun! good luck and knock yourself out. :)
 
▬▬▬▬
 
plots
 
 

 

enemies

The hate filled rivalry between these two lands spark tension between the residents of opposing lands. Children are raised to hate the other land, and ninjas are taught to spill blood to defeat and kill their opponents. When battling with ones enemy, you must never show emotion, no matter how badly it may hurt you. Two ninjas from the rival lands come together and instantly fall into the feeling that is completely goes against the way of the ninja - love. When you become in love with a rival, what will you do to save your love and also not get punished for communicating with ones natural born enemy?

 

 

savior

Abandoned at the age when you need your parents the most, you begin to rely and become dependent on those who help you. You are unable to become truly strong and independent on your own, which both villages would deem unworthy of becoming a ninja. To show true strength and courage is unthinkable to you, as you don't even know what having those two qualities feel like. When saved by someone you call a savior, you rely on them with all that you have, you never leave their side, and can't truly function without them. How will you be able to become a true ninja when you can't even have the strength to walk by yourself?

 

lifetime

Friends since you both came out of your mothers' womb, you grew up and both inherited great ninja worthy talents and abilities. You never left each others sides for a moment, you always completed the hardest missions together. You were two peas in a pod, but even so, you were both strong and could fight by yourselves. To be friends for so long and never get tired of each other is truly amazing, but when friends for so long and share such powerful feelings and care for each other, certain emotions start to rise. When your lifetime friend starts to develop feelings for you, how will you react?

 

 

secrets

If you had to keep a secret from someone you meant the most to you, would you do it? Although the ninja isn't supposed to show feelings nor emotions, you can't help but feel love for someone who means a lot to you. The person who means the world to you, the one who you can count on, you care for and you trust, would you hide a deep, dark secret from them that may hurt your relationship? You can't do anything about you, you have no choice but to keep it from them, thinking that's the best thing to do. When the secret is finally revealed, how will you partner react?

 

memories

The past always comes back to haunt you, especially with this kind of lifestyle. Inside everyone hides deep, dark memories that molded them into the person that they are today. With a past so dark and full of mystery that is hidden from everyone, this person keeps to themselves and hides all feelings and doesn't let anything get to them, like a true ninja should. This has intrigued you, you want to know more, you want to learn what made them become that type of person. What has made them so dark, mysterious, quiet, but tough and strong? The memories that haunt them everyday, once you know, you wished you hadn't.

 

hidden

Everyone is known for their reputation and what people know them as. What kind of ninja you are, how you fight, your strength and weaknesses as a ninja is what you carry in your name. If you're the best, you're the talk of the town. If you're struggling, no one will recognize you. You are hidden, the residents think you are unworthy of their appreciation. This person is hidden behind the mask and reputation that the villagers labeled them as. Being one of the top ninjas of the village, you shake off what everyone says and decide to introduce yourself to this person. As you begin to know them, you soon find out that there is much more to them that no one else knows.

 

tool

A tool is something you use as an advantage. A tool doesn't have feelings, nor does the person using the tool have feelings towards it. That's exactly what a ninja is - a tool. Ninjas don't have feelings, they can't disobey their commanders and never show weakness, but people always forget that we ninjas are humans too. Having a power and strength that no one else in the village has, you are used as a weapon. You have no choice, and there is no other choice you would choose. This person that uses you endlessly as a killing machine, this person who sees you as nothing more than a mere tool, you fell in love with. You know a true ninja never shows their true feelings, and ignore your feelings. Once this person deems you as worthless, what are you supposed to do?